Your shops in our showcase

Dear users,

As you may have already notice, PrestaShop is growing up big and strong. Our communities have diversified through the world, as well as our applications! We work every day to give you an impeccable service, leading to be the favorite choice for many because of the simplicity and the possibilities of the software.

For this reason and also because we feel proud of you integrating PrestaShop, we invite you to take part of our space “Live Shops”. If you haven’t heard about it, this is the space in our web site used for showing the web sites of our users!

So, if you want to participate in this project, please submit us your link. Likewise, if you know someone who uses PrestaShop please share this notice.

Our team will vote regularly to select the best ones to be added in our showcase. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing all the great sites. The one I'm working on is progressing and has come quite a long way since it's stock days but the heart of Prestashop is still alive and well in it. All these sites are proof you can make a great store with PS if you put some work into it.

-IC

www.glasswaredreams.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely useful for me.

SPAM!!!! :vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ah, it has to be the "best ones"? :-S How can I tell if my site is the "best one"? If I use the default theme, then is it the best? Or not? :shut:

Your website is perfect if It is faster. Your template is very nice. And I wonder what your top menu bar is ? Is it Blocktopmenu ? How do you have the menu tab changing its color when you're in a category (i.e category Plants, then the tab PLANTS turns red) ?
Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you have already noticed, PrestaShop is getting bigger and stronger. Our communities are diverse in the world and our applications! We work every day to provide you with impeccable service, which leads to being the preferred choice of many because of the simplicity and capabilities of the software.

Hello all,

We have very recently released our Prestashop online boutique specializing in patterns and accessories for Children. Check out www.madamemaman.fr and let us know what you think!

A big thanks to prestashop for all the great work and making Presta such a great tool to work with.

Ed from Madamemaman.fr

30566_gDm0Orl5K6NEDdpnbkfX_t

The shop of RU connected is also made with Prestashop and I think it will be an addition to the showcase. I think it is very different then the most Prestashop designs and therefore it can show the the possibility's of the Prestashop platform.

RU connected is a Dutch cable manufacturer, and at the moment the site is only in Dutch. But I think the design will speak for itself also for the people that don't understand the text.

http://www.ruconnected.nl/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would also like to submit my website / shop to this forum..
Greengage Printer Supplies sell Printer Cartridges Online (Australia)

http://www.greengage.net.au

Plus **** I would like to thank the Prestashop Team for creating such a great open source product, which compared to anything else in the marketplace...,FREE or NOT.... is easy to understand and Special Thanks to this forum is relatively easy to find solutions to!
THANK YOU

35388_6qIo5mmHXsA7aP7tYmlE_t

• 1 month later...