1.5.3. BUGS

I think is time to create this topic to make some overview and list of bugs for Presta team. To prepare them some new year's work :-).

It's not necessary to put solution here, I mean this topic as list. Every problem should has it's own topic, which almost have. Add your bugs and put link to topic with this problem.

For me I found these bugs:

1) editing and adding new product doesn't work - gives error (topic link)

2) left category panel doesn't show + sign, and doesn't show subcategories (topic link)

3) In order check out: when voucher is added to order, then is badly counted discount when adding more pieces of some products after applied voucher

4) Internet explorer doesn't show pictures (product list, product detail, subcategory) after upgrade. Other browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome) has all pictures. (This is happend for 1.5.2. edited and copied template, default template 1.5.3. is ok). There should be more problems with migration of 1.5.2. theme. Better to start edit new 1.5.3. theme. (topic link)

5) When creating new product - Friendly URL for products doesn't convert foreign letters: ä,ö,å,ě,š,č,ř,ž,ý,á,í,é,ú,ů, it left word without the letter (no convert from for example á -> a etc.) (topic link)

6) Counting on Invoice has still some bug with TAX (not same result - red line on attached picture invoice.jpg comparing numbers should be same)

Hope this help and new version will be soon.

post-208772-0-18538000-1356808367_thumb.jpg

Bug with Cart module when transplanting into left or right column.

I have fresh installed prestashop 1.5.3 and then transplanted a Cart module into left or right column.

Added some products into the cart and when click on delete product icon, total price reduces, but product still visible in cart.

Tried to turn off ajax (on by default) in cart module -> same problem.

I'm rolling back! - really can't believe this. thought moving to GitHub was going to improve things?

My Issues:

Top menu - Not correct colour/shading

Manufactures Block = Heading colour gone and text position also wrong.

Categories Block = Heading colour gone

Regards

Matt Gibson

• Like 1

Hi all,

excuse me for my bad english,

I have many problem after upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3:

- Not work, during csv product import, url image for the product (not import remote image for product)

- category product not work (for example --> TV led not is into Category TV but is posted into Home Page)

Please help me,

Ple

I have started the same topic, so im confirming your error. Im getting the same!

I have a fresh 1.5.3 install with default theme.

Im experiencing the following problems when importing products. (importing categories works as intended!).

- IDs are auto-incremented even with forced id-s. Import ignores the ID-s in csv file.

- import replaces categories with "home" (even with the sample csv file that PS provides), so the uploaded products are all in "home" instead of the desired categories/subcategories

- Pictures are not uploaded (suprisingly image upload works with category import, but not with products so i dont think its failed set up of the csv file regarding image urls)

Can someone confirm the errors trying with the sample file and 2 of his own pictures?

Edited by Sippa (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I have started the same topic, so im confirming your error. Im getting the same!

Im experiencing the following problems when importing products. (importing categories works as intended!).

- IDs are auto-incremented even with forced id-s. Import ignores the ID-s in csv file.

- import replaces categories with "home" (even with the sample csv file that PS provides), so the uploaded products are all in "home" instead of the desired categories/subcategories

- Pictures are not uploaded (suprisingly image upload works with category import, but not with products so i dont think its failed set up of the csv file regarding image urls)

Can someone confirm the errors trying with the sample file and 2 of his own pictures?

I have the same problems in a fresh install and on a upgraded multi-store (upgrade 1.5.2)

Instead of fixing the existing CSV import problems... they add new ones!

"Prestashop... adding new bugs since 1.5.0.1" should be the new slogan :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have same problems...

:(

• Like 1

On 1.5.3.1

-Force ID works

-Products are all put in "Home" instead of the proper category

-Product images are not imported

Just upgraded from 1.3.xx to 1.5.3.1

used the one click without issue.

went to the front end, added some items to my cart, went to check out and there is no cart. Just a blank space.

I can not log into the front end as a customer.

None of my product pages work.

www. tee shirt house . com if you want to see for yourself.

I am not a code writer, but I got the last version to work pretty well, and haven't had any issues with it.

this time I am just lost.

went to the front end, added some items to my cart, went to check out and there is no cart. Just a blank space.

I am not a code writer, but I got the last version to work pretty well, and haven't had any issues with it.

well, if i were you, i wont upgrade directly from 1.3 to 1.5.3.1.

1.3 to latest 1.3, 1.3 to 1.4 then finally to 1.5. Of course after each upgrade process i will check the shop (module, theme, functionality) before upgrading to next version.

Try with default 1.5 theme - Your theme right now is old and I think there is problems with smarty.

It's a abug of 1.5. It appears when you make a second order without logging out. Clean your cookies and everything will work.

To fix this bug goto classes/cart.php and make these modifications:

public function add($autodate = true, $null_values = false)
{
 if (!$this->id_lang)
  $this->id_lang = Configuration::get('PS_LANG_DEFAULT');
 if (!$this->id_shop)
  $this->id_shop = Context::getContext()->shop->id;
 /* Prestashop bug fix. Out of memory on second customer order. Hooks calls never ends if there are no security key */
 if (isset(Context::getContext()->customer) && Context::getContext()->customer->secure_key)
  $this->secure_key = Context::getContext()->customer->secure_key;
 /* end of fix */
 $return = parent::add($autodate);
 Hook::exec('actionCartSave');
 return $return;
}

Edited by Audrius (see edit history)
  • Like 1

ChangeLog of the PS 1.5.3.1

http://www.prestasho...angelog/1.5.3.1

The dup in ChangeLog entries

####################################

# v1.5.3.1 - (2012-12-31) #

####################################

:) Guess the Developers first begin to celebrate the New Year, then type 1.5.3.1 log entries twice :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Nick Fedchik (see edit history)

Try with default 1.5 theme - Your theme right now is old and I think there is problems with smarty.

I thought I was running the default theme, I checked the themes out and I have the only one available.

It's a abug of 1.5. It appears when you make a second order without logging out. Clean your cookies and everything will work.

To fix this bug goto classes/cart.php and make these modifications:

public function add($autodate = true, $null_values = false)
{
 if (!$this->id_lang)
  $this->id_lang = Configuration::get('PS_LANG_DEFAULT');
 if (!$this->id_shop)
  $this->id_shop = Context::getContext()->shop->id;
 /* Prestashop bug fix. Out of memory on second customer order. Hooks calls never ends if there are no security key */
 if (isset(Context::getContext()->customer) && Context::getContext()->customer->secure_key)
  $this->secure_key = Context::getContext()->customer->secure_key;
 /* end of fix */
 $return = parent::add($autodate);
 Hook::exec('actionCartSave');
 return $return;
}

Did all of this and did not fix the issue. Still have no cart, and customers can not log in.

well, if i were you, i wont upgrade directly from 1.3 to 1.5.3.1.

1.3 to latest 1.3, 1.3 to 1.4 then finally to 1.5. Of course after each upgrade process i will check the shop (module, theme, functionality) before upgrading to next version.

Tried to roll back so I could upgrade in increments, and now I lost the whole site.

Nothing is there but a SQL error.

Lost everything, even the back end.

guess I am screwed now.

Here's a possible bug:

I have a drill bit that has a discount of $2.99.

Original price $4.99 - $2.99 = $2.00

This shows correct when not logged in. It's ok even when added to cart when not logged in. See Picture 1 and Picture 2.

After logging in, there is a magical 18 cents added. See Picture 3. I thought it was tax at first. It's not.

Notice it only changed the price on the drill bit which is the only discounted item in the Top Sellers block.

See Picture 4 to see it added to cart and then tax is added on top of the magical 18 cents.

post-346074-0-45323300-1357188223_thumb.jpg

post-346074-0-95906200-1357188230_thumb.jpg

post-346074-0-74330800-1357188239_thumb.jpg

post-346074-0-53790700-1357188247_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

bside: check the item and see if there is a negative discount accidently set for the price.

Im a new PS user with 1.5.3 and still learning the system, but have seen that you can give discount to registered buyers.

The logged in picture show increment in price only for the PCD drill set.

In case you have a -9% discount set that would explain the PCD drill set's price to increase from 2.00 to 2.18.

bside: check the item and see if there is a negative discount accidently set for the price.

Im a new PS user with 1.5.3 and still learning the system, but have seen that you can give discount to registered buyers.

The logged in picture show increment in price only for the PCD drill set.

In case you have a -9% discount set that would explain the PCD drill set's price to increase from 2.00 to 2.18.

No, that's not it. Went in and deleted the discount and redid it. Still is doing the same thing. It's set up the same as it is in my 1.5.2 store. In fact, my 1.5.3 store is a direct copy of my 1.5.2 store that I am trying the update on so this problem has happend with the update. I didn't add the discount after the update.

Does it affect only that item?

If yes, delete it from your products and try to manually upload it.

No, It affects any item I add a discount to. I created a new $10 item. Put a $2 discount on it and it was $8.12 when logged in and $8 when logged out.

Does anyone know what files I should be looking at that pertain to the discount?

EDIT:

Ok. I rolled back the 1.5.3 test store to 1.5.2 and it is still doing it. I went to my live store just to check and it is doing it also. I never noticed it before. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't have any special customer categories or anything. Just the three default.

Edited by bside2234 (see edit history)

So now that I know the discount issue is happening even in my 1.5.2 shop, I've been trying to figure it out there. It has something to do with the taxes. The test person I logged in with has Washington state tax applied. As soon as I remove the Washington tax from the discounted item, the problem goes away. It displays $2.00 like it should. So this problem (at least for me) carries over to the 1.5.3 update when using the 1 click update. For some reason when tax is enabled, it adds a few cents to a discounted item.

Edit:

I really think this is a problem with the $ amount discount when state tax is applied. I just changed it to a 50% discount and it's working flawlessly that way. I then tried it on a fresh install of 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 and adding a $ amount while state tax is applied and it adds the extra cents. Changing it to a % works on all of them.

Hello all, we have fixed the problem with importing images on github here.

https://github.com/P...0e3ebe473233d07

Feel free to add any notes or changes to submit.

Hi,

with your modify, csv import works fine, but if i recreate thumbs, prestashop give an error and image in product page doesn't appear.

Error is:

original image is missing or empty (/web/htdocs/<miodominio>/prestashop/img/2/5/25.jpg

and this for each product imported from csv

If I upload ad image manually, his thumb is created correctly

Can you check it, please? Thanks and excuse me for my bad English

Found the problem...now we need a solution :)

After uploading with CSV, in folder /img/p/2/1/3/ there are:

/img/p/2/1/3/213-home_default.jpg

/img/p/2/1/3/213-large_default.jpg

/img/p/2/1/3/213-medium_default.jpg

/img/p/2/1/3/213-small_default.jpg

/img/p/2/1/3/213-thickbox_default.jpg

Importing image manually, instead, Prestashop creates two files more, that will use to regenerate thumbnails

/img/p/2/1/3/213.jpg

/img/tmp/product_mini_213.jpg

Without this file, regenaration doesn't work

Can you check, please?

The UPS module, if and when a client has a non-recognized address, fails, and offers FREE SHIPPING!, and allows check-out.

This is a huge fail situation. I have disabled the cart and gone to catalog mode, this software is FAR from ready for real deployment.

I saw the 'final and fixed' notification and was about to download it, then common sense took over and I thought I would see what was being said.

Developers, please consult a dictionary for the following words :

Stable.

Fixed.

This software is neither.

• Like 3

Auotoupgraded from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 and front and backend just a white screen.

Not impressed, Prestashop looks good on paper, but real life, I think I'm going back to my old online shop system.

Any change I make regards to upgrade, things like this happen.

I did plan to use this for my clients, but no.

Not good enough,

Bj

• Like 2

It is very far from ready to actually use, but, hey -- it's free, and until we find all the (many) problems, they can't be fixed, so keep a dummy copy running, i say, or else, how will it get there? I looked at it a few years back, and the answer was the same. Problem is, they keep wanting to update stuff, but in the process, they never arrive at a stable product! Kind of like Microsoft hahaha. You'd think.. someone, would come along and just offer something basic THAT WORKS, and leave it at that. Oh well, such is life (when it comes to software!).

There are a bunch of varying degrees of success with the update. Mine is usable as I haven't found anything major that would too bad. Just some minor things. Then again, I have a basic setup. No multistore or anything. I am finding an issue with some tax settings.

Most people wouldn't be happy with a "basic" store. Look how many people on here want to customize it with all the features it has already. People want more. I think a lot of the problems come with updating from a previous version. People customize the crap out of their store, hit the 1 click update and it goes wrong or has many issues. I think this accounts for some or most of the varying issues with updating. I think the PS team can really do so much as far as testing and how customized previous versions are going to update. They would have to come up with a way to make every older install "common" (as in change any customization and make it like a clean install), and then have the update applied.

Just my 2 cents. I keep track of all my changes and change them back before updating and it has been going pretty smooth that way. It's a pain and it takes a long time but so does trying to figure out problems after the update.

I do think PS needs to have a group of testers from this forum that have different store setups to test things out for a week or so to further iron out any issues.

• Like 1

@bside2234

I suggest you do some testing. Create a customer with strange (but real address) - if your shipper (UPS) can't work with the data sent, your cart will resolve to Free Shipping.

And allow the transaction to take place!

That is totally unacceptable.

Hey it's free yes, but so are the other shopping scripts that actually works....even more free then Prestashop.

When making a shop for a client I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to solve issues about upgrading...and silly things I expect to work...I have tried Prestashop a few times now, upgraded, and moved domain, installed different themes, a lot of hassle really compared to others...and I never get satisfied, I have bought addons and tried a few of those.....

I have asked a few of my friends in the business to try Prestashop, now it's time to talk to them again, how I see Prestashop.

Bj

• Like 2

I've been testing it since it was released. I did say I have a very basic store so I don't use all the features but I'm not having huge issues. I don't use the UPS module. For me and the features I'm using, it's not that bad.

I'm not saying you or anyone else isn't having issues. I was just stating that I think people have different issues due to the varying degrees of customization and I feel that maybe if there was a way to make all stores "common" before updating, there would be less issues.

• Like 1

actually I put prestashop for my clients because it had automatic upgrade system, but this time amount of issues was just crazy, I just thinking about moving to woocommerce wp... I spend a week on this bugs, and didn't fixed all of them yet.

also paid modules upgrade didn't came yet, so can't move further

Edited by iggywebprom (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I think the update system is working better than it's ever been working since I started using PS.

Probably should get back on topic so we can fix these problems!!!!!! :)

It would be nice if the first post could have a list of issues/bugs and then link to the discussion or solution. Everything is all over the place.

• Like 1

@ Benjamin Utterback

Thank you but I haven't been able to apply the fix because on file controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php

the first line of the string to replace is not found. I have version 1.5.3.1

do $uniqid = uniqid(); while (file_exists(_PS_UPLOAD_DIR_.$uniqid));

Thanks dformica, if you could, copy and paste lines 645-650 from you adminimportcontroller.php file here.

Here is lines 645-650. Note 645 is a break line.

$temp = tmpfile();

fwrite($temp, $field);

rewind($temp);

$tab = fgetcsv($temp, MAX_LINE_SIZE, $separator);

fclose($temp);

Yeah, that's not right.

My line 645-650 is:

do $uniqid = uniqid(); while (file_exists(_PS_UPLOAD_DIR_.$uniqid));

$tmp_file = file_put_contents(_PS_UPLOAD_DIR_.$uniqid, $field);

$fd = fopen($temp, 'r');

$tab = fgetcsv($fd, MAX_LINE_SIZE, $separator);

fclose($fd);

unlink($tmp_file);

Are you sure you are looking at the right file? Controllers/admin/adminimportcontroller.php

Thanks bside2234, the updated .Controllers/admin/adminimportcontroller.php file changes include these lines 645-650

do $uniqid_path = _PS_UPLOAD_DIR_.uniqid(); while (file_exists($uniqid_path));

file_put_contents($uniqid_path, $field);

$fd = fopen($uniqid_path, 'r');

$tab = fgetcsv($fd, MAX_LINE_SIZE, $separator);

fclose($fd);

unlink($uniqid_path);

This is the fix provided to solve the problem with importing images via CSV

Hi dformica, thanks, this is an updated store? I would back up first and try and replace the adminimportcontroller.php to the latest one. Then you can edit the lines if they are not already changed.

Yes, thanks for confirming that.

I did the 1-click upgrade from 1.5.2.0 I'm not sure which other files maybe outdated now...

That is still odd because I updated my store from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.1 and I had the same .php lines as bside did.

Back up your store and replace that .php file, make sure to back up :)

Then try and import images and let me know if it works.

If your store has customization templates/modules. This may not be the solution for you.

That is still odd because I updated my store from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.1 and I had the same .php lines as bside did.

Back up your store and replace that .php file, make sure to back up :)

Then try and import images and let me know if it works.

If your store has customization templates/modules. This may not be the solution for you.

Thanks!

After manually updating the file with the proper 1.5.3.1 I was able to replace the code from https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/8d7196daf3b39d280c631882f0e3ebe473233d07

Now images imported properly. Also, the category is correctly added to each product item.

I don't have any customizations. I'm not live yet.

1.3.x is using old smarty version 2, while prestashop is using latest smarty versin 3. Your 1.3 theme will be not running fine on prestashop 1.5, You should not use a direct update to 1.5.

First you should update to 1.3.x latest version, and check the whole site.

After you should update to 1.4.x latest version and check the whole things. Please note that 1.4.x have support for both smarty 2 and smarty 3. Onward from 1.4 update, you should update your template to the prestashop 1.5 .

Thank you

People could you try this:

1 page checkout.

I have 3 payment methods:

1. Bank wire

2. COD

3. Paypal

And "Accept T&C on checkout" - disabled.

2 couriers shipping locally and internationally.

I have COD activated only for local payments. If I make 2 addresses - one domestic and one abroad the COD module disappears no matter which address I choose.

If I have 'T&C accept' turned ON COD module is showing fine but without it obviously the system doesn't refresh available payment methods.

Nearly nobody will use 1 domestic and 1 address abroad but how know, right...

MY bug:

The Tags and search no longer working when friendly URL is set to yes (in SEO).

I can not find any reference or discussion on the bug .

I have 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 installed on two sites both do the same thing .

The 404 pages that result from leaving "friendly URL on yes" cause crawl errors on google.

URL friendly does work, it just causes the search and tags to stop working

Really like the prestashop store wish it worked better.

My oscommerce store came up first in google search when searching a product by part#

with prestashop only a few products show up in a google search,

I just repointed to my old store since prestashop nice as it looks wasn't being found

maybe a combination of switch stores whacking out what was already indexed. (over 1000 404 and 302 errors

gonna do a new domain for the prestashop store instead

that way it will index fresh

Edited by EricR (see edit history)

Can you check if you have same problem that I have?

You can read thread here

I have exactly the same bug; searched all over and couldn't find a hint of a solution :wub:

With the exception that my images were imported when I used 1.3.1 version and have upgraded several times since, now I am on 1.5.3.1

Edited by Caprice (see edit history)

Here's one:

With $ and Euros as my only currencies, when Euros are selected, upon checkout I get the message, "No Payment Method is Available" in section 3 where Paypal should be showing as the payment option.

I just updated to the new Paypal module. Didn't fix it.

Just went and checked on my live store running 1.5.2 and it does the same thing so I'm not sure if it is something that was just carried over from the 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 update.

It seems that most of the problems I'm finding in 1.5.3, I'm also having in my 1.5.2 store.

post-346074-0-52170000-1358197587_thumb.jpg

Here's one:

With $ and Euros as my only currencies, when Euros are selected, upon checkout I get the message, "No Payment Method is Available" in section 3 where Paypal should be showing as the payment option.

I just updated to the new Paypal module. Didn't fix it.

Just went and checked on my live store running 1.5.2 and it does the same thing so I'm not sure if it is something that was just carried over from the 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 update.

It seems that most of the problems I'm finding in 1.5.3, I'm also having in my 1.5.2 store.

modules-->payment-->Payment Module Restrictions

do you have Euros selected for PayPal?

should look like this:

01.14.2013-16.12.15.png

http://screencast.com/t/w0Eat82EGI

modules-->payment-->Payment Module Restrictions

do you have Euros selected for PayPal?

should look like this:

01.14.2013-16.12.15.png

http://screencast.com/t/w0Eat82EGI

I did have Paypal selected for Euro BUT I had it set on Shop default currency. Switched it to Customer currency and now the payment method show up for both $ and Euros. Thank you. So many settings are really vague as to what they need to be set at.

I did have Paypal selected for Euro BUT I had it set on Shop default currency. Switched it to Customer currency and now the payment method show up for both $ and Euros. Thank you. So many settings are really vague as to what they need to be set at.

Glad that worked for you...I just stumbled upon this, it's better to open an new forum post so you get (hopefully) a quicker response.

in the eeuu, we call a post like this, dog piling :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dog+pile

I also got troubles with urls, I must make htaccess regenerate everytime I add products or make modifications because I could wake up that nobody can access categories.

Another thing I found today is that guest checkout isn't working well, if I activate it, nobody can create a account anymore.

I found an issues with 1.5.3.1 On 1 page checkout. Customer when they create there shipping address after creating there billing the form does not ask for them to put there state. This is a US issue. So when they go to checkout most avs will decline.

So you are saying the State field isn't being a required field?

In the theme folder, in order-opc-order-new-account.tpl, there is a line where it says:

<p class="required id_state_invoice select" style="display:none;">

Changing "none" to block displays the State field but the states don't show up in the drop-down. I think some added code is needed.

Haven't been able to get the Country to show up yet.

bside2234 were you able to fix your price discount problem? I have the same issue and if I use percentage the price is displayed correctly but if the discount is an amount and tax is enabled the price shown for login customers (in the same tax area) is wrong!!

No, I've just been using the percentage. I didn't think anyone else had this issue so I thought it might just be something I'm doing wrong or a problem unique to my shop. I wish some other people would try this out and report back if it's a problem in their store or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad that worked for you...I just stumbled upon this, it's better to open an new forum post so you get (hopefully) a quicker response.

in the eeuu, we call a post like this, dog piling :)

http://www.urbandict...p?term=dog+pile

I have been having this issue with my currency block. Please read thread here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/221234-prestashop-1531-currency-block-issue/

Any solutions?? :(

• 2 weeks later...
MY bug: The Tags and search no longer working when friendly URL is set to yes (in SEO). I can not find any reference or discussion on the bug . I have 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 installed on two sites both do the same thing . The 404 pages that result from leaving "friendly URL on yes" cause crawl errors on google. URL friendly does work, it just causes the search and tags to stop working Really like the prestashop store wish it worked better. My oscommerce store came up first in google search when searching a product by part# with prestashop only a few products show up in a google search, I just repointed to my old store since prestashop nice as it looks wasn't being found maybe a combination of switch stores whacking out what was already indexed. (over 1000 404 and 302 errors gonna do a new domain for the prestashop store instead that way it will index fresh

hi i am having the same issue search does not work when you have SEO friendly enabled. Did you find a solution for this?

If i use the quick search module it messes up my create account log in. confliction javascript / (i believe)

thanks

Problem or Bug with product pack

(Prestashop 1.5.3.1 default-theme)

Catalog -> Products -> New (or Edit) -> Set product type: "Pack" ->

add other existing products to the pack ( such as the five items) -> Save

The problem is here: when i choose this product on the Front office product page

under this product are shown five packing products. First four products are correct, but the fifth is repeated in the fourth, but the fifth does not show the real. :(

Another Problem (or Bug ) Right column

Modules -> Positions -> Transplant a module (any valid module with exeptions "compare") -> Save

(for me modules "Links" or "PayPal" or "CMS" or all of these)

The problem is here: Modules will never disappear from the right column when

I view compare products and comparison table overlapping Right Column contents :(

Another Problem (or Bug ) Right column

Modules -> Positions -> Transplant a module (any valid module with exeptions "compare") -> Save

(for me modules "Links" or "PayPal" or "CMS" or all of these)

The problem is here: Modules will never disappear from the right column when

I view compare products and comparison table overlapping Right Column contents :(

How many products do you have set in the BO for comparison? PS says to only do 3 using the default theme. They allow for more for people using themes that can support more.

• Like 1

How many products do you have set in the BO for comparison? PS says to only do 3 using the default theme. They allow for more for people using themes that can support more.

Yes, I was set on the number 5. Now I'm going back to 3 and the view is good.

But the question remains. Whether right column should disappear in product compare mode if I set "module exeptions compare"?

Bug: Store image does not display on the stores contact page

Actions:

Preferences > Store Contacts > Store Contacts(Edit) > Picture (upload)

Preferences > Store Contacts > Parameters: Show a simplified store locator [YES]

------------------------------------

ver. PS 1.5.3.1 theme Default

The problem is here: when i choose this product on the Front office product page

under this product are shown five packing products. First four products are correct, but the fifth is repeated in the fourth, but the fifth does not show the real. :(

I am having exactly this problem too.

The final product in the pack is missing, but the penultimate item is duplicated.

Any news/advice on this please?

Edited by Bob Wagstaff (see edit history)
  • Like 1

There is an answer to this on the forge.

You need to amend your classes/pack.php file

In lines 145 and 146 replace the word "row" with word "line"

• Like 3

We have 11 installations of Prestashop new of the 15,3,1 installations will work with the CSV import. Since we have over 100 products, this is a real problem is there any fix other than dropping back to 14.9? Most of these errors claim that the condition is not permitted and then goes on to state the exact conditions we are using as those permitted. 152 errors

Bug is a small but very uncomfortable with categories

Actions: Create new category

I can do it: Omit the parent category and Save

Result: Category is maintained with all of my work but she's nowhere to be found anymore :(

== Add by author ===IMPORTANT!

I found the problem:

This Bug is not in Prestashop originally!

This has happened after was used the third party program.

I was install and uninstall Store Commander for Prestashop module.

Edited by rolboy (see edit history)