1.5.2 BUGS

Have you looked in your img folder?

Yes. I've uploaded it via BO. The jpg preview appears as a 404.

I manually uploaded favicon.ico to root, img, theme, theme/img.

Favicon now appears on root but not category or product

Site here

I *think* and hope that's the only bug in my 1.5.2 upgrade....

Until yesterday I could access the backoffice without problems. I created a user with only editing catalog provileges However, Now I can't access to the backoffice . Prestashop show this error.

TECHNICAL ERROR:

Details: Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: ParserError

Any idea how to fix it?

It.s a fresh 1.5.2 version.

And when I try to login in the front office. Prestashop shows the same error.

Look I am relatively new at this but when a similar thing happened to someone else the advice was to go to the database in the file ps-employees find your email and look at what is there.

You may need to open your email and copy and paste your cookie key from your config setting file and add new password behind it, selecting MD5.

Hope this is not too confusing, others explain things on much better than I.

Yes. I've uploaded it via BO. The jpg preview appears as a 404.

I manually uploaded favicon.ico to root, img, theme, theme/img.

Favicon now appears on root but not category or product

Site here

I *think* and hope that's the only bug in my 1.5.2 upgrade....

In my img file, I have two favicon icon images.

First is named "favicon" second is named "favicon-1"

I just uploaded the one via the back office file browse so maybe creating a second icon image named favicon-1 would work.

These are just in my store/img folder.

Actually, did you fix it. It shows up on all pages for me. I attached a pic of one of your product pages.

Edited by bside2234 (see edit history)

Ahhh thank very much.

No I didn't fix it. Maybe it's an issue with my browser.

Possible it's caused by upgrade / new template etc.

Thanks for having a look for me. Much appreciated.

Well, I think we spoke too soon. It works in Firefox but not IE or Chrome. At least not for me.

Look in your store/img folder and see if there are the two favicon images and try adding the second if there isn't to see if that works.

I'll look into it a little more and see if I can come up with something. Guess it's not going to be an obvious or easy fix.

When you uploaded my image into the BO, did it change in your store/img folder?

Have you tried the default theme? I'm thinking the problem might be with your theme. What do you have that refers to the favicon in your header.tpl in your theme (the theme you are using, not the default) folder?

Should look something like this:

<link rel="icon" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" href="{$favicon_url}?{$img_update_time}" />

<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="{$favicon_url}?{$img_update_time}" />

Hi, I got problem with check out to a "blank page" after choosing payment option. I'd a check for uninstall payment module and reinstall, but no change. Increased memory limit in php.ini and also no used.. How to fix this bug? I think there is no need to call my webhosting..

Someone please help. Thanks.

Hi, I got problem with check out to a "blank page" after choosing payment option. I'd a check for uninstall payment module and reinstall, but no change. Increased memory limit in php.ini and also no used.. How to fix this bug? I think there is no need to call my webhosting..

Someone please help. Thanks.

Is your website live? Can we have a link to it if it is?

daily shit on prestashop 1.5.2

every changes in Categorie, a.e. meta modification or every other modification, the image used to show the category was lost.

so, every change by our translator require a complete verification.

it is impossible to open the new shop. I worked for more than 1 moth, for free. no one will pay me for a shit like this.

yesterday shit on prestashop 1.5.2

every product page opened in BO, rewrite automatically the Friendly URL of the product.

this require a person who know all the friendly URL and a continuos verification in order to not lost search engine classification

I'll look into it a little more and see if I can come up with something. Guess it's not going to be an obvious or easy fix.

When you uploaded my image into the BO, did it change in your store/img folder?

Have you tried the default theme? I'm thinking the problem might be with your theme. What do you have that refers to the favicon in your header.tpl in your theme (the theme you are using, not the default) folder?

Should look something like this:

<link rel="icon" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" href="{$favicon_url}?{$img_update_time}" />

<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="{$favicon_url}?{$img_update_time}" />

Hi I have the following:

If you view the source of your page - what do you have?

Thanks again for the help.

Edited by steve_c (see edit history)

Hi bside, yes my site is live. Now it says “No payment modules have been installed” when I was trying to check out! Can’t even see cart summary. I have no idea to this issue/bug. No one was uninstall my payment module. Oh yah, I also set 755 to 777 alry! Any other ideas?

Edited by Yafay (see edit history)

Look I am relatively new at this but when a similar thing happened to someone else the advice was to go to the database in the file ps-employees find your email and look at what is there.

You may need to open your email and copy and paste your cookie key from your config setting file and add new password behind it, selecting MD5.

Hope this is not too confusing, others explain things on much better than I.

I tried this solution, but doesn't work. Any other idea? It is frustrating. Thanks.

Hi I have the following:

If you view the source of your page - what do you have?

Thanks again for the help.

I have this:

But I think your problem is you don't have your favicon icon saved as a .ico. It's showing up as a .jpg.

<link href="/img/favicon.jpg is what I see on your site

it should read:

<link href="/img/favicon.ico

See? Your problem is your favicon icon isn't saved as an .ico file. It's a .jpg file.

I change it using the Chrome development tool and the favicon works. You do still have that icon I sent you in there though.

I changed both lines to read .ico instead of .jpg like you have it.

Hmm must be an error with the template. Will take a look tomorrow.

Thanks again

It's not an error with the template. It's an error with how you are saving the favicon file on your computer.

I'm betting if you click once on your icon image on your computer, it says it's a jpeg file and not a icon file like mine does in the image attached.

Hi,

I have successfully upgraded http://www.terryhappytours.de/ to 1.5.2.0 and have issues with any of the sendtoafriend modules.

The one active now (New theme) sendtoafriend is sending the email but results in displaying the 404 error page after.

The other, the regular sendtoafriend module has apparently some JS issues; it displays the form but doesn't send anything.

More than that clicking on send does nothing, the only way is to click Cancel or close the window.

Anybody encountered this behavior ?

Regards,

It's not an error with the template. It's an error with how you are saving the favicon file on your computer.

I'm betting if you click once on your icon image on your computer, it says it's a jpeg file and not a icon file like mine does in the image attached.

Hi the file is definitely an ico file.

It's the same as yours.

Somehow, somewhere, the line with ".jpg" is being generated.

I'm thinking it's some kind of error with 1.4 > 1.5.2 upgrade.

As it stands I now have no favicon for my site and have no idea at all how to change it... :(

OK, Presta Team, what's up with those annoying cache problems?!?!?!?! I can't log in, neither FO BO, today it's working, next day it doesn't. Cleared the cache/cookies from Mozilla - now it's not working again. If I manage to log in when I add item to the cart it's empty. If I finally make an order when I try making one more order it's no no again - cart empty, stuff like that.

It's NOT USABLE!!!

I'm using 1.5.2

Force compile

smarty cache on - tryied manually deleting the it's cache in both folders - nothing happens.

CCC on

friendly URLs - on

blowfish cookies - had numerous problems with couriers/ranges disappearing in BO tryied switching to blowfish and it's good now. But no improvement in the topic above...

And one more thing - when it could be possible to add UTF8 friendly URLs?

Also when I select international adress and try to finish the order it gives me free shipping and no carriers even tho' I have set several zones and one of the carriers is set to cover them.

EDIT:

- empty cart problem - I found a case in the forge about 'removing www.' in SEO & URLs section - it works but all other - cache, urls and stuff problems persist. When I try to order anything it goes fine (except the FREE shipping on deliveries outside of Bulgaria and some caching problems - log in and then on first page I'm not logged in but on the next one I'm ok, and it keeps me logged in) but I can't log out - it gives no error, forced refresh doesn't work in FF. I have to clear cache/cookies but it's not a working solution for me!

EDIT2 on FREE SHIPPING!!! IMPORTANT!!!:

I NAILED IT!

Here's the situation:

I have 2 shippers:

A - home coutnry only, calculate price on price basis:

- 7 euro for orders under 150 euro

- FREE shipping on orders above 150

B - EU countries divided in 4-5 zones each assigned with different prices by weight - 2 weight zones

First when I noticed I forgot to input weight on my test products so I did. It still gave me free shipping

Then I noticed the field Carriers: under Shipping in product edit page - it's discription says "If no carrier selected, all carriers could be used to ship this product." but it's not true - if you leave it this way it gives you free shipping and doesn't give you the option to sellect carriers. Strangely it only causes this for my B shipper. The domestic one is working just great.

SO PEOPLE @ PRESTA - PLEASE FIX THIS SHIT! It's useless to select the available carriers for each and every product!!!

Edited by the.rampage.rado (see edit history)

Hi the file is definitely an ico file.

It's the same as yours.

Somehow, somewhere, the line with ".jpg" is being generated.

I'm thinking it's some kind of error with 1.4 > 1.5.2 upgrade.

As it stands I now have no favicon for my site and have no idea at all how to change it... :(

It's been narrowed down to a problem in your database. Do a query for favicon. I think it's in the ps_configuration.

See post #47 here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/197575-impossible-to-define-favicon/page__pid__1016788__st__40?do=findComment&comment=1016788

It's been narrowed down to a problem in your database. Do a query for favicon. I think it's in the ps_configuration.

See post #47 here: http://www.prestasho...40#entry1016788

Legend thanks :)

Yup run command "select * from ps_configuration where lower(name) like '%favicon%';"

If you have upgraded from 1.4x you will see 2 records. One will be favicon.ico and the other favicon.jpg. Alter the jpg so it is ico.

Just to update on my FREE SHIPPING problem (I edited my post above but...):

Here's the situation:

I have 2 shippers:

A - home coutnry only, calculate price on price basis:

- 7 euro for orders under 150 euro

- FREE shipping on orders above 150

B - EU countries divided in 4-5 zones each assigned with different prices by weight - 2 weight zones

First when I noticed I forgot to input weight on my test products so I did. It still gave me free shipping

Then I noticed the field Carriers: under Shipping in product edit page - it's discription says "If no carrier selected, all carriers could be used to ship this product." but it's not true - if you leave it this way it gives you free shipping and doesn't give you the option to sellect carriers. So you have to manually sellect (in my case both shippers) available shippers for each and every product. Strangely it only causes this for my B shipper. The domestic one is working just great.

SO PEOPLE @ PRESTA - PLEASE FIX THIS SHIT! It's useless to select the available carriers for each and every product!!!

Hey Guys and Gals! I think I fixed the Customer Data Privacy check box issue for the 5 Step Instant checkout!!

Navigate to store/your theme folder/authentication.tpl

I added this code at line 285 right before the <-- End Account -->

<div class="error_customerprivacy" style="color:red;"></div>

<fieldset class="account_creation customerprivacy">

<h3>Customer data privacy</h3>

<p class="required">

<input id="customer_privacy" type="checkbox" style="float:left;margin: 15px;" name="customer_privacy" value="1">

</p>

<label for="customer_privacy">The personal data you provide is used to answer to your queries, process your orders or allow you to access specific information. You have a right to modify and delete all the personal information which we hold concerning yourself in the "my account" page.</label>

</fieldset>

Now the check box and text show up. If I check the box the order goes through and if I don't, I get the error. Works perfect.

Attached a picture of it showing it's now visible.

post-346074-0-64572100-1353731332_thumb.jpg

2.Don't think this is a bug but something that just doesn't work well. I have a category without any products. It does have a subcategory with products.

For example:

Modification Kits (main category - no products)

-->Boss (subcategory - no products)

-->BD-2 Blues Breaker (the products are here)

Where Boss is a subcategory of Modification Kits and BD-2 Blues Breaker is a subcategory of Boss. The BD-2 subcategory has all the products.

In mobile view, I can't access the subcategories. I click on Modification Kits and I just get "no products in this category". There isn't a way to access the subcategories.

The only way to get to them is to go to All Categories. Most of my main categories have subcategories so that makes it look like I don't have any product unless by chance someone clicks on the All Categories.

A sort of fix for this is to install Layered navigation block module, then all products are displayed under the sub categories in default theme and just the products are showed in mobile theme. Not a perfect solution but it works for me.

Hi Guys,

I too can confirm an issue with duplicate products Backend & Frontend (Manufactues Page) - Please could somone advise me on what to do? I have tried replacing the Class folder with a freshly downloaded one but still the same result.

I seem to remember clicking on the duplicates button in the backend but not actually selecting any products to duplicate. Now i have the same product with the same ID. If I change or delete a product they both update or delete.

Regards

Matt Gibson

Apologies if this "issue" is already highlighted somewhere (I did search a bit first).

If I am working in Stock Management (Advanced Stock Management - ON), and using the filter

--> I am UNABLE to see any products in the Catalog-Product tab.

--> workaround is to return to Stock Management and RESET the filter

Hello all,

There are a lot of posts about empty carts or login issues in the forum for PrestaShop 1.5, we finally understand how to reproduce the issue and how to fix it.

Our development team has explained the solution in our forge (http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-5698)

"Hi everyone,

We finally understand how to reproduce this issue.

That happening only when you access to your shop with the an url which is different of your shop domain configured in your BackOffice, eg : you configure www.domain.com in your backoffice and you try to access to domain.com in your front-office.

The fix of this issue is available here : https://github.com/P...2c2826fe701c916

You need to delete the three lines below in your file classes/shop/Shop.php

// Optimization - don't redirect and allow WS and other script to work

if (!$id_shop)

$id_shop = Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_DEFAULT');

(and of course clear your browser cookies a last time )"

Please let me know if this solution works for you.

Regards,

Benjamin

Here are two bugs I have found recently:

I have two test shops one is an updated 1.4.9 and one is a fresh install, both have the same results for both bugs.

1: Product comparison overlaps the right column if more then 3 products for comparison are selected.

I have my comparison set to 5 and the result is the same for Chrome & IE.

2: When in the products view there are icons to the right Edit, Duplicate & Delete, when hovering over the Duplicate icon the text says Bad SQL query, however if you click on the link you receive the message Also copy images, click OK and the product is duplicated but not the image.

When in the edit mode there is an icon at the top for Duplication with this one hovering says Duplicate, clicking gives the same message Also copy images except this time the images are duplicated.

So I took at look at the link for the product view areas duplication icon and it seems that the link title is set to Bad SQL query. :blink:

I will be posting both on the forge.

Well I just wanted to post a comment on the Product Comparison overlapping the right column issue when selecting more then 3 products to compare. I got the answer on the forge today.

Thanks for your report.

The process of the comparison products is set to 3. Also it depends of the displaying of the columns (left and right).

We have to change all the process to make more than 3.

Best regards

Sarah

Resolution: WON'T FIX

What I don't understand is why give us an option to change how many products to compare if you can't compare more then the 3 set on install, just remove the option all together.

Here is the report: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-5678

Nice solution, but not working.

After login, the only page available are the ones concerning the user account.

But nothin' else.

Hello all,

There are a lot of posts about empty carts or login issues in the forum for PrestaShop 1.5, we finally understand how to reproduce the issue and how to fix it.

Our development team has explained the solution in our forge (http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-5698)

"Hi everyone,

We finally understand how to reproduce this issue.

That happening only when you access to your shop with the an url which is different of your shop domain configured in your BackOffice, eg : you configure www.domain.com in your backoffice and you try to access to domain.com in your front-office.

The fix of this issue is available here : https://github.com/P...2c2826fe701c916

You need to delete the three lines below in your file classes/shop/Shop.php

// Optimization - don't redirect and allow WS and other script to work

if (!$id_shop)

$id_shop = Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_DEFAULT');

(and of course clear your browser cookies a last time )"

Please let me know if this solution works for you.

Regards,

Benjamin

Resuming, I see this bugs (in 1.5.2):

1. store not shown if user logged in
  2. tax not shown in cart until login, and this is not a problem, but it become a problem when cart show "taxes: 0" instead of the amount based on seller location!
  3. shipment not show in cart until login, and this is not a problem, but it become a bigger problem when the cart show "shipment free"!!!
  4. in BO, every little modification (and I'm not considering the name of the product, because this is obvious) made apply changes in friendURL (and we lost search engine referral!)
  5. 5 in BO, every little modification in the text cause the lost of the category image, so every time my translator change a text, I had to verify and reload the images.
  6. the volumetric weight, used by all the shipment company, is still not present in prestashop.

I don't know, I'm so sure I forgot something... but I'm losing a lot of money 'cause the store don't work and I spent a lot of time loading the products and working on css update for a better layout.

I think the Prestashop is gravely responsible for having put the 1.5 available with "stable", creating big problems at all. Prestashop 1.5 is a really bad beta version, to be honest.

I have a few new problems to bring I think. I upgraded to 1.5.2 from 1.4.9 and have been running it on ApostolicClothing.com .

My issue right now is that many of our products show the price and final retail in the BO but in the front office, they show up as $0.00. Weve tried changing the price, updating it, but the only thing we can do to fix it is delete it and reinsert the product.

Another issue youll see is that many products have qty available in the BO but in the front office, when someone tries to add to cart it says its not available.

Last issue is that some products dont even show 0.00 - they are just an image in the product list without description or cost.

I think all of these issues are tied together but cant figure out how?

What the expected release date for the next release?

I'm waiting for the new version because the recent version(1.5.2.) is 100% unusable because of the shopping cart with multishop shared quantities bug. I know that the feature is fixed now, but I can't work with a SVN version for my shop.

I'm trying to develop a Prestashop multishop store since RC1 but there hasn't been a stable version since then. I really hope so much that we can trust on 1.5.3. And that I can finally launch my websites with this version without any new major bugs.

Please let us know when we can expect the next release. Thanks for all the hard work.

The daily shit from prestashop 1.5.2

Products

If you are logged to backend with your language, you may see the flag of your country on the right of the text fields. That's ok.

If you want to update the english, adding the english translations, at "SAVE" the english is correctly stored, but you lost your language.

I really have no words to describe prestashop. A complete defeat.

I stumbled upon new one

When I want to click on "My personal information" in Bulgarian (English works)

It gives me:

[PrestaShopException]

Property Customer->birthday is not valid

at line 790 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

785. $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);

786. if ($message !== true)

787. {

788. if ($die)

789. throw new PrestaShopException($message);

790. return $error_return ? $message : false;

791. }

792. }

794. return true;

I'm using 1.5.2 (or very near svn version after 1.5.2 to be precise)

And one more in Referral program -

Get a discount of 5 for you and your friends by recommending this Website.

After '5' there should be either % or currency symbol. And the description is not clear when you decide to give % voucher - % of which order?

PrestaTEAM should be quite happy with this thread. I'm not paid beta tester and I won't make 19361248 registrations in the web just to use their software (one here, one in addons, one in github, one in forge... etc...) - the errors are here - if you like to fix them OK, if not many of the users trying to help you make some $$$ will eventually go some other place.

Because we're doing exactly this at the moment beta testing your software with hope it will become production ready faster.

I'm still experiencing some cache problem.

www.rampagehockey.eu/presta

When you register and add products and stuff, when you click on the top banner the home page loads and you're not logged in, when you click on some product you're logged again.

The same happens when you try to log off - the first page you visit you're logged in again and both scenarios continue until you make forced refresh of the page.

Never recompile

Smarty cache ON

CCC on except High risk compression

Apache optimization ON

Rijndael coockies

No caching system - I'm on shared host

@Benjamin Utterback - tried all of above with no result

Tried disabling Smarty cache - no result also

Just tried disabling CCC and Apache optimization and it worked. Turned back CCC and yet again it works...

So obviously my problem is with Apache optimization and the rows it adds:

<IfModule mod_expires.c>

ExpiresActive On

ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"

</IfModule>

FileETag INode MTime Size

<IfModule mod_deflate.c>

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/javascript

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-javascript

</IfModule>

Could you split this one and my last message and create new thread for me? Thanks!

There's no 1.5.3 version for now. I doubt they will get it out before 2013... (I also hope this will get out asap because for now it fixes at least one bug for me but...)

Just to update on my notorious 'cache problem' I worked with my host and removed

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"
ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"
ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"
ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"
ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
</IfModule>

FileETag INode MTime Size
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/javascript
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-javascript
</IfModule>

My shared hosting don't allow mod_deflate and mod_gzip so the bottom part is clear. But the browser caching is giving me trouble - if I activate it (no matter for only images or everything) it gives me problem with old version of pages in FO. So it got disabled and I'll be running it that way - it's lame but I can't debug it. My host also says their server is runnig fine so can't help...

***************************************************************************************************

What's up currently with the bad sitemap.xml links when SEO links is enabled? Is there a solution for the following release on this bug or not?

I have tried do a product Customization so that customers can upload an image file to be used on a purchased product. I can see the image thumbnail on the order in the Back Office but if I click on it a new page opens asking me to login to the Admin again. The full size file is in the Uploads folder. This has occurred with fresh installs of 1.5.2 running the default theme with no changes on two different hosting providers servers so it appears to be a Prestashop problem.

I've got most of the bugs that affect me ironed out in 1.5.2 and now I'm worried that when 1.5.3 does come out I'll upgrade and re-introduce bugs that haven't been fixed. I really do wish they hadn't released 1.5.2 as stable when it obviously wasn't, I can see me having to spend many many more hours on this project, I wish I'd stuck with oscommerce for another few months or just installed the latest 1.4 version.

Hi go2pub, the great thing about github is the fact that you can make your own pull requests to make the software better. If you do find a bug, and know how to fix it. You can fix it directly to the Code in GitHub, we will then review it and commit if necessary. 10% of all changes and improvements from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 have been made by community members on GitHub.

Edit Update: 1.5.3 will be released within the next couple of weeks. That is all the news I have.

Once 1.5.3 is announced, I want to have a "1.5.3 Bugs" thread . We had a lot of success in this 1.5.2 Bugs thread in isolating some bugs and highlighting certain issues that need to be fixed. The only problem was this thread got very messy, I think we may moderate the next Bug's thread closely and approve posts for relevance.

We had a lot of success in this 1.5.2 Bugs thread in isolating some bugs and highlighting certain issues that need to be fixed. The only problem was this thread got very messy, I think we may moderate the next Bug's thread closely and approve posts for relevance.

I agree. It was really helpful at the beginning.

Once 1.5.3 is announced, I want to have a "1.5.3 Bugs" thread . We had a lot of success in this 1.5.2 Bugs thread in isolating some bugs and highlighting certain issues that need to be fixed. The only problem was this thread got very messy, I think we may moderate the next Bug's thread closely and approve posts for relevance.

Did you ever read the forum rules? I thought this would be known to all members of Prestateam..

If not, i would recommend you to read this. http://www.prestasho...stions-for-use/

The Bug Tracker is the only place that your bug reports will be taken under considerations. They must be written in English.

Any bugs posted in the forum, sent by e-mail or not written in English have great chance of being ignored or even deleted.

How about Prestashop reading the actual bug reports created on the proper place? Great idea no?

People use the forum as last resort because their reports are just ignored... but there is a proper place to create them.

Want to see a example of ignored problems? http://forge.prestashop.com/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-printable/temp/SearchRequest.html?jqlQuery=project+%3D+PSCFV+AND+%28summary+~+csv+OR+description+~+csv%29+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC&tempMax=5000

CSV Import issues. 1.5x version has 121 issues open. See how many are unassigned or unresolved. See when was the last one closed. And many of the closed ones are "Canceled" or "Won´t fix".

Or if you prefer that all bugs reports be created here.. flooding the forum with threads and no means of controlling the bugs itself and the status.... just delete the Bug Tracker...

Edited by Ulisses Ramos (see edit history)

Thanks for your input Ulisses, I don't think you understood my post. It's okay. I was just stating a fact that this thread was helpful, and my opinion that we should do it again for 1.5.3. The Forge is the only place where you can make a Bug Report. The forum can also be a way to facilitate these reports.

Did you ever read the forum rules? I thought this would be known to all members of Prestateam..

If not, i would recommend you to read this. http://www.prestasho...stions-for-use/

Thanks for the recommendation to read PrestaShop's Rules and Regulations. I appreciate it.

Or if you prefer that all bugs reports be created here.. flooding the forum with threads and no means of controlling the bugs itself and the status.... just delete the Bug Tracker...

No, I'm sorry, you misunderstood my message. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Hi,

I find out some problem with vouchers, when I put some products to cart and go to page with order summary and I add voucher code (for example with 10% sale) it will came into order summary after confirming of code and substract amount. But when I will decide to add more pieces of some product which is already in the cart the voucher's amount is not counted good. It doesn't changed when I increase from 1 pieces to 2. But when I add one more to 3 pieces, the amout of voucher is doubled.

Do you have this problem?

Update: final order is correct, but visibility of order summary before finishing is not good, for me amout is not displayed correctly

Update2: New problem: If I want to edit finished order with voucher. For example: Somebody ordered 2 pieces of products and he want to change it to 1 piece, than voucher is not changed, amount in back office of discount is same as for 2 pieces. Yes is possible to delete applied and add new, but discount is counted from total price with shipping...

Edited by Radek100 (see edit history)

Another problem. (my version 1.5.2. is upgraded from 1.4.6.2.) Changing language in FO gives page not found 404. This happened only on home page!! Category works fine, products works fine. This happened only if Friendly URL is turn on, if it is off all is ok.

Is there any solution? Maybe need some changes in htaccess file? HELP :-)

Update: I tried reinstall language module, but no success....

Ok. Here's one maybe someone else can confirm.

Product is created with combinations.

Later remove the combinations. They remove from back office.

Check the product page and get a "Combination does not exist for this product..." and the product can't be placed in cart.

There aren't any combinations anymore and I checked stock levels and they are fine.

Edit:

Fixed the problem by replacing this folder and file with the SVN version:

\admin\themes\default\template\controllers\products\combination (replaced whole folder)

\admin-dev\themes\default\template\controllers\products\combinations.tpl

Now I'm not sure if just replacing a single file or a few of the files would have fixed it but this is what I did and it worked.

Hi

In the Preference search menu I have put Minimum word length (in characters) = 2 then the whole seach went wrong. I put back 3 and I have reinstalled the module but still not working.

- When a visitor make search you find nothing (see www.papier-photo.com)

- Indexed products: 49/54

- When I clik on Add missing products to index or Re-build entire index nothing happens

If someone can help

I am in multishop with 3 shops on 1.5.2

Edited by ENCRECOM (see edit history)

did you use 1 click upgrade Radek? I can't manage to upgrade from 1.4.9., I get too many bugs. and in 1.5.2. I got problems with importing products.

Hi mobila fitness, no I didn't I did manual upgrade. The voucher and that switch language is last things which doesn't work me. Products are imported ok, and also combinations - no problem with this.

Another problem. (my version 1.5.2. is upgraded from 1.4.6.2.) Changing language in FO gives page not found 404. This happened only on home page!! Category works fine, products works fine. This happened only if Friendly URL is turn on, if it is off all is ok.

Is there any solution? Maybe need some changes in htaccess file? HELP :-)

Update: I tried reinstall language module, but no success....

UPDATE:

Hi, to this problem, I found out the reason. On the homepage those flags in FO has links www.domainname.com/en/index and de/index there should be index.php under all flags. Where I can change this? Or how to make redirect through htaccess? Thanks a lot. I think this can helps to a lot of people.

or there should be only www.domainname.com/en/ without index... :-)

SOLUTION

I got it baby! :-) go to database find ps_meta_lang find under column url_rewrite index (number 4 in column id_meta) and change it to index.php or let it blank. Nice.

Why is this? ehm