1.5.2 BUGS

Ok, so im going to post my 1.5.2 issues here as I find them and if anyone else has the same ones I guess I'll file a bug report?

1. Changed theme to the "Prestashop" them, and now it wont let me revert back to my original theme.

2. Still having products showing up multiple times on the front office. "Five Times"

3. Change quantity Up/Down buttons of item added to order form in the Back office are missing.

Ill add more as I find them. anyone else has the same issues or others please post and ill see if I do too.

Thanks

Yes, It is an upgrade from 1.5.1.

I did an 1-click Upgrade, and it went fine and everything upgraded. "But I did notice these issues"

So..

I did a manual upgrade, and still have the same issues.

My custom theme was working fine, but I clicked to change it just for the heck of it. and now i am getting all kind of errors on the front end.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '

/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

But I didn't have this issue before.

Also, I am not having other errors regarding the other two issues.

Do have an idea on the products showing multiple times on the front end?

Edited by EMPeiTQ (see edit history)

for me it´s not only the up down buttons that are missing on the "add order" on the back office

• Quantities on cart missing
  • change price on selection missing
  • product image missing

http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-5205

I had the same issue after upgrading using 1-Click, I was able to resolve it by downloading Prestashop 1.5.2. compressed file off of the prestashop website.

I uncompressed it to a folder on my desktop, I logged into my prestashop site via FTP, and uploaded the classes folder from the compressed 1.5.2 file to my site overwriting my current classes folder on my web server.

You can see if that works for you too, but please remember to back up your files first.

have another bug : when click add to cart in the IE 9, the picture animation go to the left not go to the right

Have you tested this in any other browsers?

I have checked on my site and I am not experiencing the same thing as you, checked it in I.E.9, FireFox, and Chrome.

Are you using a custom theme?, or the default?

Please provide more detail.

I had the same issue after upgrading using 1-Click, I was able to resolve it by downloading Prestashop 1.5.2. compressed file off of the prestashop website.

I uncompressed it to a folder on my desktop, I logged into my prestashop site via FTP, and uploaded the classes folder from the compressed 1.5.2 file to my site overwriting my current classes folder on my web server.

You can see if that works for you too, but please remember to back up your files first.

I tested that... but still got the same result

Cleaned cache and all that. I copied all except /img

this bug is still present

Edited by Ulisses Ramos (see edit history)

im using default theme, only problems with IE9 without compatibility mode, if set compatibility mode, seems likely ok....

Was this an upgrade or a fresh install? I'm going to do a fresh install of 1.5.2. on my test site and see if I can duplicate what you are experiencing. Ill report back, if anyone else can duplicate this please post and let Vynx know.. might be a legit bug?

do you know how to disable free shipping ? i try to disable it but seems likely still show free shipping in the cart... any idea?

Do you have "Force ReCompile" turned on and you have "Cache" turned off?

Did you also log in via FTP and delete the cache files in /cache/smarty/cache/ minus the index file, and /cache/smarty/compile/ minus the index file, and /cache/cachefs minus the index files?

also dont forget the Ctr + F5 to force site refresh.

on the orders itself the edit quantities is also missing....

Did you change the cart.php code with the code above I gave you? did anything fix with it?

Yes, the change quantity buttons are in the http://forge.prestas...om/browse/PSCFV reports, and i see you have posted a report on it ;)

The code I posted above, fixed the quantities buttons for me along with some other issues.

Edited by Jessie K. Jepsen (see edit history)

Just tested your cart.php and same result on backoffice order creation and backoffice order edit :S

That is strange, It worked for me..

Once I uploaded the /classes/ folder from the prestashop 1.5.2. download, and replaced the /classes/ folder on my server most of the issues I had like yours went away. Also, the /classes/cart.php code I gave you fixed my quantity adjustment buttons that had been missing and a couple other issues I had with the order form on the BO.

I am sorry it did not work for you. I wish it did..

I am using 1.5.2.

I upgraded from 1.5.0.17 to 1.5.1..

Today, I did a auto upgrade to 1.5.2. "First time 1-click upgrade has EVER worked for me"

However I found a major bug when I changed my theme to the default theme and could not change back to my custom theme, and deleted my install of 1.5.2 and reverted back to 1.5.1.

At this point I did a MANUAL upgrade back to 1.5.2. and replaced my /classes/cart.php with the updated code I posted in this thread and everything seems fine..

Edited by Jessie K. Jepsen (see edit history)

for me it´s not only the up down buttons that are missing on the "add order" on the back office

• Quantities on cart missing
  • product image missing

http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-5205

Ok, i might be on to something if someone does not beat me to it..

In my test store I was able to restore

• product image missing

as soon as I find the issue with the quantity change buttons ill post my fix.

Fixed on SVN issue 5205

Rémi GAILLARD added a comment - 24/Oct/12 4:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just fix this issue on the SVN.

For fix it on your store, you can replace in the file classe/Cart.php at the line 491

$sql->select('0 AS customization_quantity, 0 AS id_customization');

per

$sql->select('NULL AS customization_quantity, NULL AS id_customization');

you can also just create one customizable product, this will also fix the problem.

Best Regards,

Edited by doubleD (see edit history)

GREAT!! thank you DoubleD :)

Worked for me!

Also, if anyone is having the same trouble as I am with some items showing up FIVE or so time, /classes/Category.php is the culprit. I replaced mine with the Category.php with the one from 1.5.0.17 and it went away. I AM NOT SAYING THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.. But in 1.5.0.17 I didn't have that issue. So I went back to those files dropping them one by one till it went away..

Ill be digging into it to see what I find, I hope the prestashop team makes a fix for it as it seem quite a bit of people have this issue in 1.5.1 and 1.5.2

• Like 1

Worked for me also. Thanks.

I did find something else that isn't working for me.

Guest Checkout. I get an error that I didn't check the Data Privacy box but there isn't a Data Privacy checkbox visible.

Edit: Display Tax In Cart doesn't seem to be working when enabled either.

I'm having the same issue..

No problem, so you if you enabled and disabled the setting Block Customer Data Privacy, it may work for you. I wonder if somebody else can test this solution? The tax is still not displayed?

Nope. Re-enabling the Block Customer Data Privacy module doesn't change anything. I did have tax going and now it isn't working. I felt the loggin in and guest checkout was a little weird with the Customer Data Privacy block disabled. It seemed to skip from Summary to Shipping during checkout and always had an address I used to test the guest checkout stuck in there whether I logged out, force compiled, cleared cookies, or refreshed browser. I have CDP block enabled right now and all seems fine with logging in and the addresses but I still get the data privacy checkbox error. When I get a chance later, I try to replicate the issues I think I had and get back with the results.

Edited by bside2234 (see edit history)

i try to upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 with one click,

after upgrade complete i try to make account,

then when input address its error...

i also try to change existing account address .. its error also , the page is blank...

try to downgrading now....

i found the issue :

when all of the CCC enabled except W3C,

its make this issue happen...

Edited by vynx (see edit history)

Ok. So with the Block Customer Data Privacy disabled, I don't get the error and the order can go through. Enabled I still get the checkbox thing.

Here's what I think is strange whether the BCDP module is disabled or not:

If I try to do a guest checkout, put in an address, go through to the select payment screen but don't go through with the order. I go back and change my order. Now the checkout goes from Summary (with the address I entered previously) and jumps to Shipping, skipping the Login and Address steps. There is no way to edit the address if you needed to. At least not that I can see. I'm guessing cookies auto fills out the address which is what I thought was something wrong as I couldn't change the address in any way. If I click on the skipped Login or Address links in the checkout steps, it just stays on shipping.

Oh, and my tax is mysteriously working again!

When I create a product with "simplified URL' activated, a simplified URL is created using the product name. If I edit this simplified URL to make it something other than the generated URL and save, on reopening the product in admin, the simplified URL reverts back to the original.

This makes it impossible to add products in non-English languages as the URL is created automatically using the accents on the characters which creates a URL which is invalid.

e.g. a product name such as "Moutarde à l’Ancienne" generated a URL of "moutarde-à-l’Ancienne" which is invalid due to the accents, so I change the URL to "moutarde-a-lancienne" which is valid. When I close and reopen the product in admin the URL regenerates as "moutarde-à-l’Ancienne" (with accents) making the URL invalid.

I have a store with hundreds of products in multiple languages, and different people need to add images etc, but each time they edit a product, the URL become invalid.

Is ther a fix to stop the URL regenerating every time the product is opened in admin? This bug did not exist on Prestashop 1.4x

BROWSER problem,

Hello Ladys and Gentlemen,

I have seen now that it seems to be an error in the browser. I have tried on several locations to login using google Chrome. It works on my home location, but nog in the office, is this a theme problem than?

So the problem below seems to be solved. But i realy hate the differences between the browsers!

thank you! kind regards,

Ruud van den Einden

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi, we did a manual upgrade on the Prestashop to 1.5.2 and now customers can't login or checkout. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I have some more information about this. We get no errors when logging in. I have changed debug to on in the config directory in config.inc.php file,

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

But when i use my emailadress and password on this link

http://www.horloges-...back=my-account

The website goes back to the loginscreen without any warning or error. It doesn't work on any browser. I hope someone can assist me on this...

thank you in advance!

kind regards,

Edited by CNDonline (see edit history)

Have anyone checked the Invoices??

1) Place order such that shipping fee is charged.Say $5.

2) Go to the order page in BO.

3) Add a new discount for Free Shipping.

4) The charges are reverted back correctly.

5) Check the invoice it will show:

Free Shipping : -$5

Total Vouchers: $10

Shipping: $5

The total is however correct but this looks misleading.

Another one on Invoice again:

1) Create a cart rule "FREE X" with a free product say X with amount $20 applicable on order say $100.

2) Create another cart rule "10OFF" with 10% off on your order with coupon.

3) Place an order above $100.

4) The cart will show product X as free and $10 as discount during checkout.

5) Check the Invoice.

6) Invoice will show:

Product A $50

Product B $50

Product X $20

10OFF -$10

FREEX -$10

Total $120

Total Vouchers $20

Final total is however correct :)

Neither FREEX is $10 nor Total vouchers is $20.

It should be -$20 and $30

Hello Premanshu, what is the final order total? $100?

Final Order Total is correct and is $90..

This is just an example not the actual.. But this is what is happening.

Also in some countries we have to pay tax on total value of products if the actual price is shown in Invoice. Like in above example I have to pay tax on $120 and not $100 as price of free product is shown in invoice. If Value of free Gift is shown just as Free and voucher is not shown in discounts row then I have to pay tax only on $100 and will save tax on $20.

BROWSER problem,

Hello Ladys and Gentlemen,

I have seen now that it seems to be an error in the browser. I have tried on several locations to login using google Chrome. It works on my home location, but nog in the office, is this a theme problem than?

So the problem below seems to be solved. But i realy hate the differences between the browsers!

thank you! kind regards,

Ruud van den Einden

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi, we did a manual upgrade on the Prestashop to 1.5.2 and now customers can't login or checkout. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I have some more information about this. We get no errors when logging in. I have changed debug to on in the config directory in config.inc.php file,

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

But when i use my emailadress and password on this link

http://www.horloges-...back=my-account

The website goes back to the loginscreen without any warning or error. It doesn't work on any browser. I hope someone can assist me on this...

thank you in advance!

kind regards,

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with all 1.5 versions I've tested including 1.5.2

I think it's smarty problem but I'm not able to find out what causes it.

Today I found out a way to manually clear this cache on the server, cleared Mozillas cache&coockies&etc, updated to 1.5.2 and I still have that problem....

When you forse refresh the browser it works, but then when you open new page it gives you 'you're not loged in page', when you add products to the cart - also, and stuff like that.

It's very confusing and nobody will shop on such online shop!

Pleace fix this stuff...

Hello bside, if you could unhook the module and rehook the module and let me know if that works.

Unhooked, rehooked, cleared cookies and cache. Nothing changes. Still get the error. I'm assuming when this is fixed a checkbox will appear somewhere on the address page????

GREAT!! thank you DoubleD :)

Worked for me!

Also, if anyone is having the same trouble as I am with some items showing up FIVE or so time, /classes/Category.php is the culprit. I replaced mine with the Category.php with the one from 1.5.0.17 and it went away. I AM NOT SAYING THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.. But in 1.5.0.17 I didn't have that issue. So I went back to those files dropping them one by one till it went away..

Ill be digging into it to see what I find, I hope the prestashop team makes a fix for it as it seem quite a bit of people have this issue in 1.5.1 and 1.5.2

thanks a ton im going to try that as the same thing is happening to my page when i upgrade from 1.4.9 to 1.5.2. Hopefully it will help me out as well

Any update on the Customer Data Privacy issue in the 5 step checkout? Is there another thread or issue in the Forge I should be following?

I have another issue. I added a new subcategory and a new product in that category. The small thumbs under the image don't show up. Mouse over and clicking on them work and change the image in the larger picture box. Just seems the thumbs don't show up.

In the subcategory the thumb image isn't showing up either.

All the older thumb images for products I had before updating from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 are working. It's just anything new I add. I regenerated images, cleared cache, and added duplicate image files minus the _default. None of that worked.

Attached are images of both issues. As you can see in the subcategory one, the older images are showing while the newer Switches image isn't.

Hello Bside, I was not able to reproduce the image issue you are having. I have created a new subcategory and added new products in it, I was able to see all the images. Maybe this has something to do with a server related issue or timeout. Are their any errors that you can see if you turn on error reporting?

I'm not getting any errors with error reporting on. I sent you a PM with links to the new product and subcategory so you can see it.

Hi, I saw that the pictures were not displaying and I'm curious if this is a bug or a specific problem. I was not able to reproduce your issue. I was using chrome and I saw the console and you had a few errors on your site.

Yeah, I see errors now in Firefox. I did fix it somehow though. I went back to the "legacy file system" regenerated images. Didn't work. Moved images to the new storage system, regenerated images. Didn't work. I put all the image files without the _default again, regenerated images. That worked. I don't know if any combination of things I did fixed my issue. The duplicate image files didn't work for me before. I hope I don't have to go through this every time I add a category or new product!

One more bug:

Compare feature doesn't work or partitually work.

When you check product for compare first ajax request goes to url like this: http://domain/produc...d&id_product=11 with 301 Moved permanently result. Than next ajax request goes to url like this: http://domain/index....273594928442189 and there request doesn't get any reply it just closing by timeout.

post-303619-0-54130700-1351581162_thumb.jpg

One more bug:

Compare feature doesn't work or partitually work.

When you check product for compare first ajax request goes to url like this: http://domain/produc...d&id_product=11 with 301 Moved permanently result. Than next ajax request goes to url like this: http://domain/index....273594928442189 and there request doesn't get any reply it just closing by timeout.

Nevermind, it was problem with javascript in my theme. After replacement from default theme it start work

Hi beside2234 I have the same problem. No errors on migration from 1.5.0.17.

¿Did you get any solution for the images when creating new products instead of changing the name of the picture file manually?

Thanks

See post #64. Somehow that worked for me. Not sure what did it though. I haven't tried adding anything since I got it going again. I may try to add another product today.

Yeah, I see errors now in Firefox. I did fix it somehow though. I went back to the "legacy file system" regenerated images. Didn't work. Moved images to the new storage system, regenerated images. Didn't work. I put all the image files without the _default again, regenerated images. That worked. I don't know if any combination of things I did fixed my issue. The duplicate image files didn't work for me before. I hope I don't have to go through this every time I add a category or new product!

When you say that "Iput the image files without the _default" ¿you mean that manually change the filename of every picture?

EDITED: I made a modification on preferencias>imagenes. Changed the names as you said eliminating de _default. Regenerate pictures and worked. As I could see the program doesn't admit other name. Didn't make the other things you made.

Thank you for the help!!

Edited by Saryus (see edit history)

Well when I did the upgrade I lost everything, my page, all data nothing is there and when I go into dashboard all the language for the page is on the left side of page an not a normal dashboard I have lost everything ?????

Did you make a backup of your root directory and sql database before you upgraded like it says to?

If so just restore your files and database from your backed up files.

Well when I did the upgrade I lost everything, my page, all data nothing is there and when I go into dashboard all the language for the page is on the left side of page an not a normal dashboard I have lost everything ?????

When I updated from 1.4.xx to 1.5.1, I had a BO like what you described. I had to clear my browsers cache and everything showed up correctly after that. I still had major problems so I went with a clean install of 1.5.1 then updated to 1.5.2.

When you say you lost everything, you are saying your database is gone?

Do you have Photoshop Elements 10 or 11? it can be done by opening the logo up in PSE and under the image menu item go to resize, select by image, then in the next box that comes up select in the middle of that box by way of inches and just play around with the sizes to get the size you want.

Hey Bside, would you happen to know How I can resize the header logo?

Resizing the image really depends on what graphics program you are using but most have a resize option but resizing doesn't look that great all the time. It's best to create the image the right size to begin with. At least in my limited experience anyway.

If you are talking about changing the size of the header to fit you image, well, I just made a 980x115px image and uploaded it as the header in the BO and it just pushed everything down below it. You can see it below. Now I don't know if that's the proper way to do it or if it's supposed to happen that way but it did. I don't really like the space on the left side under the header image but that's the least of my worries right now. :) One day I'll try to move some of that stuff (search bar and links) to the left side under the header image but I just want to get my store 100% working first.

http://griffineffects.com/store

Problems with cart and logging in under Kerio Control Firewall.

I cannot log in correctly and i receive "shopping cart empty" error when i use a PC under a LAN with Kerio Control Firewall.

From PCs outside the LAN, the website works fine.

Kerio CF has its internal cache enabled.

it is possible to disable the internal cache?

Yes, it is. But i'm not able to do that because i'm not the systems administrator and for our business the cache is useful.

So, i'm thinking: if for google, webmail and other websites, logins are working well, why do i've problem only with Prestashop? Maybe something could be developed better?

Yes, it is. But i'm not able to do that because i'm not the systems administrator and for our business the cache is useful.

So, i'm thinking: if for google, webmail and other websites, logins are working well, why do i've problem only with Prestashop? Maybe something could be developed better?

can you exclude prestashop in the cache or firewall? or try to set in the .htaccess not to cache...

For the Customer Data Privacy Bug. Try this.

Find the module called "Block Customer Data Privacy"

1) Click on Configure

2) Click on Manage Hooks

3) Delete the module Block Customer Data Privacy in the hook "Customer account creation form" (click the trash can)

4) Click the green button "Transplant a module

5) Find the Module Block Customer Data Privacy

6) Hook it into "Customer Account Creation Form" and save

Let me know if this solves the problem. Thank you!!!

For the Customer Data Privacy Bug. Try this.

Find the module called "Block Customer Data Privacy"

1) Click on Configure

2) Click on Manage Hooks

3) Delete the module Block Customer Data Privacy in the hook "Customer account creation form" (click the trash can)

4) Click the green button "Transplant a module

5) Find the Module Block Customer Data Privacy

6) Hook it into "Customer Account Creation Form" and save

Let me know if this solves the problem. Thank you!!!

Didn't fix it for me. I even tried deleting and transplanting the non-positionable instances. Still no checkbox.

Hi all,

I am new to prestashop but I'm a software engineer so I understand the lingo of the debug and errors you guys are speaking of. I am having a new issue. I upgraded using the "1-click" module from 1.4.9 to 1.5.2 and the "themeinstallator" module does not work at all for me. I try to upload the zip file and my browser says "Sending request to mysite.com" and then I wait a little while for it to upload then nothing changes. Page doesn't refresh, I dont get a confirmation msg and option to configure like in 1.4.9, the page does not change at all. I go to Appeareance->Themes and the new theme is not even an option. I check on my server and do not see the theme there at all in the themes folder.

Has anyone else had this problem? I even tried to download the module and install it using the "Add module" option thinking that for some reason it wasnt upgraded but nothing has changed.

so for your finding which one is better among 1.5.1 & 1.5.2!!

Don't have time to tested by my selft!! i think if fresh install it'll be oke! not easy to move all product to fresh installation 1.5.2!! :wacko:

The problem if we did 1 click upgrade may be we got some problem!!

my Apologize for conclusion

Found a bug in 1.5.2 version :

If deliverer module is deactivate, the homefeatured module shows 1 product per line !

If I enable the deliverer module, I can see 4 products per line (normal)

Another thing : how to show only 3 products per line in the homefeatured module ? changing the value (3) in homefeatured.tpl doesn't help :(

another bug : Configuration topmenu doesn't work. Error messsage is :

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'll.link' in 'field list'

SELECT l.id_linksmenutop, l.new_window, ll.link, ll.label

FROM ps_linksmenutop l

LEFT JOIN ps_linksmenutop_lang ll ON (l.id_linksmenutop = ll.id_linksmenutop AND ll.id_lang = 4 AND ll.id_shop=1)

WHERE 1

AND l.id_shop IN (0, 1)

at line 606 in file classes/db/Db.php

600. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

'.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

601. }

602. else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))

603. {

604. if ($sql)

605. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

606. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

607. }

608. }

610. /**

I loaded a fresh install of 1.4.9 and kept all of it standard. I uploaded my database and all looked ok but when I 1 click upgrade to 1.5.2 the theme is not sitting right.

1.The feature products only have 2 across and the short description is very wide.

2.The top seller block images are off center

3.view product on product page is partly covering the description

4. The re-Insurance block is covering most of the footer.

5. The footer is all sitting in 1 column.

As I did not customise this is disconcerting please how do I fix this?

The

I loaded a fresh install of 1.4.9 and kept all of it standard. I uploaded my database and all looked ok but when I 1 click upgrade to 1.5.2 the theme is not sitting right.

1.The feature products only have 2 across and the short description is very wide.

2.The top seller block images are off center

3.view product on product page is partly covering the description

4. The re-Insurance block is covering most of the footer.

5. The footer is all sitting in 1 column.

As I did not customise this is disconcerting please how do I fix this?

The

I would use the 5.1.x SVN and an FTP to replace the DEFAULT theme folder. Sounds like the CSS files are messed up.

Hello FrenchMaster, thank you for the feed back. Which delivery module are you referring to? Also, I did fresh install of 1.5.2 and my Top Horizontal Menu is working as expected.

Hello

I was speaking about the delivere block... This happend after undating 1.4.9 with foreign template . I found out that in most of the cases, you just need to reinit the module and then all ist fine.

It worked for me

Now my website is running under 1.5.2 with a mofificated defaut template.

Have a look here : http://www.mabido.com

Hi All.

I hope this is in the right place, but if not i will start a new topic.

i have found several bugs (i think) during the customisation of the default template. Its a fresh install of 1.5.1, and only the .css files have been modified (and a couple of the images). cache is cleared on a regular basis, force compile is on, and im using the latest firefox.

1) handling charge (to cover packaging) is not being added to the cart. it should add £2.50 to each order total, but there is no sign of it anywhere. this is the case regardless of if the customer qualifies for free shipping or not.

2)setting "display unavailable attributes" to no dont work. it still shows the full range of choices, even though there are no handle colour choices if chrome handle is selected.

3) if a product has customisation added and saved by the customer, and the product is added to the cart, when you go to the cart the customisation details are in a separate field set to the product. there is only a delete button next to the customisation information, and not the product. pressing delete only deletes the customisation information, and not the product information (but the quantity is set to 0) once the customisation information has been deleted, it is then possible to delete the product. this is true even if customisation information is a required field to order the product.

4) the cart dropdown in the header and cart block show the words "no products" even if there is a product showing in the cart

These are the biggest problems at the moment, and i really need some help to sort them out.

i can see that there have been some dificulties with the 1.5.2 upgrade, so i would rather sort things out in 1.5.1 to get the shop on line asap, and then do a test on 1.5.2 to see if i have problems (unless the above issues are sorted in 1.5.2)

many thanks in advance.

Hello pamelasplayroom, I suggest that you do a fresh install of version 1.5.2. How much customization have you done on your 1.5.1? You can do an upgrade, however, I would recommend a test fresh install first.

+1. I've found 1.5.2 a lot more stable than 1.5.1. I also recommend changing back to the default theme before when/if you update. Then when you update successfully, change back to your modified theme to see how it works.

Backup everything first though!