Error: Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?

I am using Prestashop 1.5.5 and getting above mentioned error while adding new or editing existing product. Site was functioning well until last 2 days but suddenly above message started poping up out of no where when I tried adding new product.

I have searched for the solution for whole 3 days but in vein. I have changed forced compile and cache setting as well but made no difference. As suggested in the Prestashop forum, multi-store is disabled, changed define('PS_MODE_DEV', false) to define('PS_MODE_DEV', true), checked browser console using ctl + shift + J, to see if I can find tangible error message, 502 Bad Gateway error in jquery-1.7.2.min.js file ,but couldn't understand reason behind the error. I have attached error message for reference.

The site is already up and running. Please help me solve this issue and I'd be really really thankful to you.

Just for reference the site is hosted at godaddy.com (shared hosting).

Regards

post-737787-0-64626600-1405941089_thumb.png

post-737787-0-65984000-1405941095_thumb.png

for example, if you right click > open in new tab on one of the error from console, 

then if url address will appear in new tab, do you see the same gateway error?

Thanks Vekia for prompt response.

When I right click on the link and press display on new window from console as you have suggested, results in the new tab is inconsistent.

Some times it displays  "Error: Requested url content cannot be resolved." message, other times it displays the product input form without any error.

After carefully observing these different result, I found that if I click open the link immediately after getting the message in console, it displays "Error: Requested url content cannot be resolved." message.

But if you wait for a while(say a minute) and then click the same link in new tab, it displays the product input form.

Weird behavior.

Edited by craftyhand (see edit history)

I have the same problem. Also Godaddy hosting...

Just today when I make any change on my store... The whole site crash... just for a few seconds... The come back... seems like godaddy are testing some bad security filters...

so if it sometimes loads contents - sometimes not it's related to some hosting restrictions i think

i send message to godaddy support member, hope that they will check this topic and answer you

It has been a week. Waiting. Finger crossed. 

My issue is very similar to this.  I have GoDaddy shared hosting, I am running 1.5.6.0, everytime I try to add a product or edit an existing product I get  a popup that says "Some tabs was not loaded correctly.  Would you like to reload them?" with 2 buttons (OK & Cancel) if I click "OK" the popup refreshes.  

If I click "Cancel" the site crashes for about 30-50 seconds displaying only "No Data Received" with 2 Buttons "Reload" and "More"

Clicking the "Reload" button fails until at lease 30-50 seconds has passed.

When clicking the "More" button it displays this message:  

"Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

I had chat with goDaddy live support regarding this issue yesterday and according to them, it may be an issue with mod_security on the server and are looking into getting this corrected. GoDaddy have created a ticket for this issue and the official time frame for resolution is 24 -72 hours.

Waiting for their answer, fingers crossed, hoping to get this problem solved as soon as possible.

I'm having the same issue. Have you got any update from them yet?

I had chat with goDaddy live support regarding this issue yesterday and according to them, it may be an issue with mod_security on the server and are looking into getting this corrected. GoDaddy have created a ticket for this issue and the official time frame for resolution is 24 -72 hours.

Waiting for their answer, fingers crossed, hoping to get this problem solved as soon as possible.

tip: if memory serves me correctly, GoDaddy shared hosting does not allow mod_expires.

if still true this is ample reason not to use this hosting package.

usually bulk shared providers like this will not allow mod_expires and/or gzip compression.

this may be ok for a blog but it is not ok for ecommerce.

why?  this will cause slow shop, then they can up sell you a vps/dedicated...

look to the cloud my friends.

the two most important features these days of shop SEO is speed, followed by speed.

Tried back office-->preferences-->seo & urls

set Disable Apache mod security to 'Yes'.

No dice.  I have Godaddy online "chat" right now.  Is there anything I can suggest?

honestly?

goaddy is great selling domains, but if memory serves me correctly shared does not support mod_expires...this may have changed...most shared hosting does not support either/or mod_expires or gzip compression, this so serious site managers must then upgrade to vps+.  well starting out, why not find best shared hosting....or...read on...

personally and to be brutally honest, look for cloud hosting.

here is good article

http://blog.dh42.com/prestashop-cloud/

godaddy's primary business (from my perspective) is domain names which is a good thing because the management of domain names, and where they are hosted is made simple.  so one can easily host their site on any host and use godaddy as registrar.

honestly?

goaddy is great selling domains, but if memory serves me correctly shared does not support mod_expires...this may have changed...most shared hosting does not support either/or mod_expires or gzip compression, this so serious site managers must then upgrade to vps+.  well starting out, why not find best shared hosting....or...read on...

personally and to be brutally honest, look for cloud hosting.

here is good article

http://blog.dh42.com/prestashop-cloud/

godaddy's primary business (from my perspective) is domain names which is a good thing because the management of domain names, and where they are hosted is made simple.  so one can easily host their site on any host and use godaddy as registrar.

Hello,

I just tried also to  Disable Apache mod security to 'Yes'.  but it is still the same :(

go daddy chat told me to do that :

go daddy said :

So it looks like this is something triggering the server security.

First thing we need to have you do on the account is enable error logs. Working with Error Logs

http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/1197/working-with-error-logs?locale=en&pc_split_value=3

Then we would need you to do the following steps.

1. Allow about an hour before trying again so they server can clear all errors.

2. Disable any plugins.

3. Clear cache and cookies and go to file > new private window in firefox in order to attempt again.

4. Download and scan the files for any malware

If this is still happening after using the above steps we would be able to review the error logs once they start reporting.

:(

Tried back office-->preferences-->seo & urls

set Disable Apache mod security to 'Yes'.

No dice.  I have Godaddy online "chat" right now.  Is there anything I can suggest?

Didn't work with my site either after making the changes suggested.

Hi, this problem is with GoDaddy, it's been reported around 10 times in the past week. It is a GoDaddy problem and not a PrestaShop issue.

We did speak to GoDaddy managers and they can not Undo it. They offered a couple of options.

1)  Either you can contact them and they can whitelist your IP address so that it doesn't happen to you (but your ip may change if you are on a dynamic ip so you would have to call in again when that happens so they can update the whitelisted ip)... 

2)  You can switch to their new hosting product which you will not have to whitelist, but the migration to those servers they will charge you $80 for, and they will then honor the rest of your plan on the new servers.

Also they said there is nothing we can do to automate this whitelisting such as an htaccess flag.

Personally, I would call them and ask them to disable mod_evasive

Or Edit mod_evasive to
DOSHashTableSize 400 
DOSPageCount 10
DOSSiteCount 150

So GoDaddy is giving us pretty corporate solutions. Some people on the forum got more luck by demanding the change to mod_evasive. That is all the news we have right now, we hope everyone can solve this issue.

The best bet for any PrestaShop store suffering from these GoDaddy issues is to switch to a better hosting provider. You can see our hosting partners here, www.prestashop.com/en/ecommerce-hosting/
  • Like 2

I have been having the same issue with this for the past 2 weeks and have tried all possible solutions posted with no luck, I am running on Secure Server by Act Now Domains and have asked them to see if they can address the issue..  I run 1.6.05 prestashop. It's quite frustrating as it takes forever to modify product information....

Will post if the server can supply a resolution....

Hi everybody! The problem is with Go daddy and NOT with Prestashop or its moderators.

After acussing incorrectly the moderators in this community and trying to get into the head of the people in GoDaddy I learned that the problem is Godaddy and not Prestashop or the Moderators.

Godaddy will not turn off the settings Prestahop needs to stop the Tabs error. I changed to one of Prestashop's hosting partners and the installation was quick and problem free. The error of the Tabs is gone and my client is happy.

Don't waste any more time trying to solve the problem with Godaddy that will be a waste of time. Prestashop is a premier software that needs premier hosting and unfortunately at this moment Godaddy isn't. Sorry if I make feel bad any member that uses Godaddy but I feel worse because i have over 70 domains with them and now I must start to move them to another server and that's no easy task.

Thanks everybody and pardon my previous postings

Prmag

• Like 1

Yes, this is very clearly a GoDaddy issue and they will not release the security settings.  I moved my storefront over to DigitalOcean VPS hosting.  everything working fine.

If you would like help migrating your storefront, contact me and I'll help you out.  My Son moved my site and all is well.  I've been a Godaddy customer for over 15 years.  I've had several "issues" in the past with having to re tweak websites for their hosting, should have done this a long time ago.

• Like 1

Hi everybody! The problem is with Go daddy and NOT with Prestashop or its moderators.

After acussing incorrectly the moderators in this community and trying to get into the head of the people in GoDaddy I learned that the problem is Godaddy and not Prestashop or the Moderators.

Godaddy will not turn off the settings Prestahop needs to stop the Tabs error. I changed to one of Prestashop's hosting partners and the installation was quick and problem free. The error of the Tabs is gone and my client is happy.

Don't waste any more time trying to solve the problem with Godaddy that will be a waste of time. Prestashop is a premier software that needs premier hosting and unfortunately at this moment Godaddy isn't. Sorry if I make feel bad any member that uses Godaddy but I feel worse because i have over 70 domains with them and now I must start to move them to another server and that's no easy task.

Thanks everybody and pardon my previous postings

Prmag

Thanks!!! 

i am moving too...go daddy makes us losing time and more jaja

Any good advice for a small store in .com.mx (In the US) with SSL please..  :rolleyes:

I use PS version 1.6.0.8, just recently encountered the same issue, when trying to add a new product I receive a pop-up stating "Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?"; After several web searches, narrowing them down to the recent moth, I came accross this thread, I too a GoDaddy shared hosting customer, am experiencing the same issue.

I contacted GoDaddy right after reading this thread, and was told no changes were made to my shared hosting environment, I had spoke to the technical support rep. and stated no one had access to the source code and/or hosting account so there is no way for it to be a technical error on my fault or my staff members, that it had to be an issue with the hosting environment.

The representative had told me that he would agree that to be odd, but without further informaiton about the issue, and since they do not work directly with PrestaShop, that there is no way for them to know what needs to be adjusted "within the scope" of the hosting environment to accomodate all customers with the same issue.

I read online that the issue is caused by a timeout on the connections throwing an "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" to the web browser, the technician told me that would only occur if multiple calls are being made to the hosting server, and that would be an application issue that the developers of PS would have to fix.

He furthermore stated that there is a limit to how many connections one server can handle at any given time, I then asked how much is the limit, he stated they cannot provide that information since it is a shared hosting account, and that if they provided the data it would effect all customers if any one customer decides to use them all.

So simply, the developer would have to call godaddy to troubleshoot with them, or find a work around for these "multiple connections" being made.

Honestly, this is a real inconvinience for myself and my clients using the software and I hope a fix is made soon.

I use PS version 1.6.0.8, just recently encountered the same issue, when trying to add a new product I receive a pop-up stating "Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?"; After several web searches, narrowing them down to the recent moth, I came accross this thread, I too a GoDaddy shared hosting customer, am experiencing the same issue.

I contacted GoDaddy right after reading this thread, and was told no changes were made to my shared hosting environment, I had spoke to the technical support rep. and stated no one had access to the source code and/or hosting account so there is no way for it to be a technical error on my fault or my staff members, that it had to be an issue with the hosting environment.

The representative had told me that he would agree that to be odd, but without further informaiton about the issue, and since they do not work directly with PrestaShop, that there is no way for them to know what needs to be adjusted "within the scope" of the hosting environment to accomodate all customers with the same issue.

I read online that the issue is caused by a timeout on the connections throwing an "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" to the web browser, the technician told me that would only occur if multiple calls are being made to the hosting server, and that would be an application issue that the developers of PS would have to fix.

He furthermore stated that there is a limit to how many connections one server can handle at any given time, I then asked how much is the limit, he stated they cannot provide that information since it is a shared hosting account, and that if they provided the data it would effect all customers if any one customer decides to use them all.

So simply, the developer would have to call godaddy to troubleshoot with them, or find a work around for these "multiple connections" being made.

Honestly, this is a real inconvinience for myself and my clients using the software and I hope a fix is made soon.

Did you ask them to try the solutions given in this thread? 

Disable mod_evasive, etc... Whitelisting the IP.. There are some solutions to this problem that users have successfully implemented. 

Did you ask them to try the solutions given in this thread? 

Disable mod_evasive, etc... Whitelisting the IP.. There are some solutions to this problem that users have successfully implemented. 

Simply put, after several phone calls, they said they would need to have an "Exact" resolution from the developer for them to consider if it would be a change they can make, since it would effect all accounts under the shared hosting account, simply providing a "guess" would not be suitable for consideration.

I think it is CLEARLY a GoDaddy issue.  Shop owners will not even know about the issue until they update or add a product to their storefront.  After some long discussions with GoDaddy they were unwilling to change settings to allow site to function.

I changed to Digital Ocean hosting for $5 a month and site is working perfectly.  If you need help migrating your site my son would be willing to help (I will as well).  Shoot me an email.  [email protected]  Redirection your domain may take a few hours and there may be a few "tweaks" for other this like shipping providers, but it was all fixed up in less than one day.

I have had hosting with GoDaddy for over 15 years and am now cancelling my account.

Dan

I think it is CLEARLY a GoDaddy issue.  Shop owners will not even know about the issue until they update or add a product to their storefront.  After some long discussions with GoDaddy they were unwilling to change settings to allow site to function.

I changed to Digital Ocean hosting for $5 a month and site is working perfectly.  If you need help migrating your site my son would be willing to help (I will as well).  Shoot me an email.  [email protected]  Redirection your domain may take a few hours and there may be a few "tweaks" for other this like shipping providers, but it was all fixed up in less than one day.

I have had hosting with GoDaddy for over 15 years and am now cancelling my account.

Dan

It does appear to be an issue with the shared hosting environment, however I wouldn't blame GoDaddy directly, it may just be that a certain protocol or connection that was used was depricated and made the application/script fail.

I had purchased a VPS from GoDaddy, please note if you purchase a VPS (NO SUPPORT FROM GODADDY IS PROVIDED), and once I configured the server, everything was working smooth, so I can't really point out what the issue may have been, I'll try to post a list of what my VPS is running and perhaps someone can compare it to the specs for the Shared Hosting Env.

If you need assistance with hosting or would like to host with me, please let me know, I'd be more than happy to assist.

I called once more to ask for the mod_evasive to be disabled and/or the IP to be whitelisted, however, they said both options cannot be applied, that PrestaShop is not going to work on a Share Hosting Env. that it is a "resource hog".

To further clarify, mod_evasive could not be applied to the shared hosting env. because it applies to security, and that they would not risk the securiyt of other accounts/users for that.

To further clarify, IP whitelisting, was not applied because they said it's best suited for "email or mx records".

Pretty much spent an hour on the phone, going no where, I pretty much was told to upgrade to VPS or I was welcomed to view other hosting solutions, even after I mentioned I was a customer of 7+ years with GoDaddy.

Over all, it does seem that some config. settings within the hosting env. was changed, however they deny it; However I'll continue to use they're VPS, since it's working fine on it, if anyone needs assistance please feel free to contact me.

THERE SEEMS TO BE NO SUPPORT FROM GODADDY ON THIS ISSUE, NOT EVEN AFTER THE EXTENSIVE RESEARCH I'VE DONE, THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION I'VE PROVIDED THEM, THEY'RE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR "SERVER FARMS" SECURITY, SO I WOULDN'T BOTHER CALLING IN, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

If we are to switch to a different hosting provider, what happens to the amount that we might have paid to Godaddy !!!. Is that lost then :huh2: . Just 2 weeks back I had extended by a year with Godaddy for both hosting and SSL.

If we are to switch to a different hosting provider, what happens to the amount that we might have paid to Godaddy !!!. Is that lost then :huh2: . Just 2 weeks back I had extended by a year with Godaddy for both hosting and SSL.

I was told that you can receive a refund for any unused months, no sure about the SSL though.

Why don't you ask GoDaddy for a refund.  Based on the fact they THEY changed some server settings and will not change anything to get your site back up and running, the hosting is useless to you if you ever want to update or need to add an item to your storefront.

Really, what is your option if you stay with GoDaddy?  It is clearly a setting they have evolked, your store worked in the past, now it is crippled.  If you will not need to add products, don't worry about it.  

I would ask for a refund. 

Hi
I had the same problem I solved with:

I used SSH and FTP

make a new cpanel configuration

being in the public_html folder
find *-type d-exec chmod g = rwxs "{}" \;
find *-type f-exec chmod g = rws "{}" \;
I installed prestashop and works great

the problem is the cache folder when using the installer by godaddy, the cache folder becomes owned by root user

Hola
tuve el mismo problema lo resolví así:

usé SSH y FTP

haz una nueva configuración de cpanel
primeramente borré todo el contenido de public_html
descargué Prestashop y lo cargué en godaddy in public_html
dí los permisos siguientes:
estando en la carpeta public_html
find * -type d -exec chmod g=rwxs "{}" \;
find * -type f -exec chmod g=rws "{}" \;
instalé prestashop y funciona muy bien

el problema es en la carpeta caché, cuando se utiliza el instalador de godaddy, esta se convierte en propiedad de root, en el usuario de Linux, y es imposible ser eliminada o modificada,

Edited by Nefi.Lopez (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi

I had the same problem I solved with:

I used SSH and FTP

make a new cpanel configuration

first I deleted the content of public_html

Prestashop downloaded and uploaded it to godaddy in public_html

I gave the following permissions:

being in the public_html folder

find *-type d-exec chmod g = rwxs "{}" \;

find *-type f-exec chmod g = rws "{}" \;

I installed prestashop and works great

the problem is the cache folder when using the installer by godaddy, the cache folder becomes owned by root user

Hola

tuve el mismo problema lo resolví así:

usé SSH y FTP

haz una nueva configuración de cpanel

primeramente borré todo el contenido de public_html

descargué Prestashop y lo cargué en godaddy in public_html

dí los permisos siguientes:

estando en la carpeta public_html

find * -type d -exec chmod g=rwxs "{}" \;

find * -type f -exec chmod g=rws "{}" \;

instalé prestashop y funciona muy bien

el problema es en la carpeta caché, cuando se utiliza el instalador de godaddy, esta se convierte en propiedad de root, en el usuario de Linux, y es imposible ser eliminada o modificada,

I think you are referring to a VPS installation correct? The issue is caused with a GoDaddy Shared Hosting Environment.

Good afternoon,

I'm with the Hosting Admin team at GoDaddy and was provided the link to this post and the issues that PrestaShop users have been experiencing on our Shared Hosting.

After reviewing the errors that users reported seeing when attempting to add or edit products, it looks like these could have been caused by some recent configuration changes on our end.

We are currently looking into this and expect to resolve shortly, and I'll circle back when we have a resolution.

Thank you for the excellent feedback on this forum. 

• Like 6

Hello Dear I'm with the Hosting Admin team,

My question is : We all know it is exclusively a go daddy issue (on purpose?), 

Why + Why your support ticket continues to be played us as suckers ??? (we are not suckers

we are customers).

Your support ticket denies,  gains time,  asks stupid things.

I doubt having an answer but at lease asking is free (not as Go daddy).

Thank you.

Sandra

Good afternoon,

I'm with the Hosting Admin team at GoDaddy and was provided the link to this post and the issues that PrestaShop users have been experiencing on our Shared Hosting.

After reviewing the errors that users reported seeing when attempting to add or edit products, it looks like these could have been caused by some recent configuration changes on our end.

We are currently looking into this and expect to resolve shortly, and I'll circle back when we have a resolution.

• Like 1

We are from Spain, and our website in Godaddy (Shared Hosting) had many problems to load modules from 2 - 3 past weeks. Overall when we do changes on products.

Always there is ERROR: "Some tabs was not loaded correctly. Would you like to reload them?"

We called to Godaddy Support and always same solution: "problems are on Prestashop software".

After we have checked many solutions, we choose to migrate to other hosting. We choose LOADING in Spain. Shared Hosting too.

Now our website works fine. Back Office works fine too. Faster than Godaddy but more important is any problem to load modules and to change products.

Definitely, what has caused the problem was godaddy, since the change of Hosting is resolved. We do not understand that they deny the problem and blame the customer.

I will ask for a refund.

Hello Dear I'm with the Hosting Admin team,

My question is : We all know it is exclusively a go daddy issue (on purpose?), 

Why + Why your support ticket continues to be played us as suckers ??? (we are not suckers

we are customers).

Your support ticket denies,  gains time,  asks stupid things.

I doubt having an answer but at lease asking is free (not as Go daddy).

Thank you.

Sandra

Sad to say, I have moved on to my own local VPS as it has been affecting my customer's experience for more than 4 weeks. I didn't expect the cause was from Godaddy but unfortunately it was. I have successfully migrated from their ultimate hosting account and all my website is doing perfectly fine now. I am using the same database data, files and Godaddy SSL. Hope godaddy support will do something about it. 

For those thinking of upgrading deluxe to ultimate, the answer is Dont. Its across the entire share hosting. Actually, occasionally i do encounter the same error while browsing godaddy site itself.

Good afternoon,

Hi Godaddy support,

Thanks for the announcement in this forum and appreciating the fact that atleast now Godaddy realised that there is an issue with their hosting, but we need solution. If there is no solution, pls let us know so that we can plan migration to other hosting providers. We have already lost 3 weeks in making you understand the issue and cannot wait another 2-3 weeks for a solution. I had hoped you would find a solution pretty quick given all the feed back in the forum.

Regards

Edited by v_jeeva (see edit history)

Hi Godaddy support,

Thanks for the announcement in this forum and appreciating the fact that atleast now Godaddy realised that there is an issue with their hosting, but we need solution. If there is no solution, pls let us know so that we can plan migration to other hosting providers. We have already lost 3 weeks in making you understand the issue and cannot wait another 2-3 weeks for a solution. I had hoped you would find a solution pretty quick given all the feed back in the forum.

Regards

To be honest, I called GoDaddy regarding that post from "godaddysupport" and was told it was an unofficial post not made by any of their public representatives; that if an announcement were to be made, it would be made on their own support forums, that they do not post on third-party forums.

I don't see why someone would feel the need, or what kind of kicks they get out of pretending to be someone, and further enraging the end users of PrestaShop regarding this issue.

Dear all,

GoDaddy has finally resolved the issue yesterday and the "Some tabs was not loaded correctly. ..." message doesn't pop up anymore. I can now add/edit products as usual without any problem.

For your reference, site is in shared hosting & it's working fine now.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge in the forum.

Dear all,

GoDaddy has finally resolved the issue yesterday and the "Some tabs was not loaded correctly. ..." message doesn't pop up anymore. I can now add/edit products as usual without any problem.

For your reference, site is in shared hosting & it's working fine now.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge in the forum.

Can you tell us more about this? What was changed? How did you fix it? Without instructions to fix the issue, people will continue to be stuck. Thank you for the update and we are all looking forward to learning more. Thanks!

Hello again,

I saw the above comments from @pcboii regarding their call into our support team and wanted to take a moment to address- I'm with the Hosting Admin team inside GoDaddy. We've recently been making an effort to connect on third party sites with users to identify problems in real-time and engage on issues. The efforts being made have started from the top and this change is slowly making it's way across the organization (for example, when our CEO Blake Irving did an AMA on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/23v7f3/hi_im_blake_irving_i_am_the_ceo_of_godaddy_ask_me)

Thank you @craftyhand for confirming that your website is once again functioning properly. Our Hosting Security team found security configuration discrepancies that caused the PrestaShop admin panel to load occasional error messages and they have determined the best fix for it.

At this time the changes are being deployed and should be out to around 75% of our hosting environment and we expect to have all updates out by this weekend. As these changes are being rolled out it is possible that your site may still be affected-- if you are still seeing problems with PrestaShop please feel free to post here. It will help us to confirm the changes as they are rolled to your hosting server. Thank you all for your feedback, engaging on forums like this one is what helps us to continue to improve the environment overall and it is much appreciated.

Hello again,

I saw the above comments from @pcboii regarding their call into our support team and wanted to take a moment to address- I'm with the Hosting Admin team inside GoDaddy. We've recently been making an effort to connect on third party sites with users to identify problems in real-time and engage on issues. The efforts being made have started from the top and this change is slowly making it's way across the organization (for example, when our CEO Blake Irving did an AMA on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/23v7f3/hi_im_blake_irving_i_am_the_ceo_of_godaddy_ask_me)

Thank you @craftyhand for confirming that your website is once again functioning properly. Our Hosting Security team found security configuration discrepancies that caused the PrestaShop admin panel to load occasional error messages and they have determined the best fix for it.

At this time the changes are being deployed and should be out to around 75% of our hosting environment and we expect to have all updates out by this weekend. As these changes are being rolled out it is possible that your site may still be affected-- if you are still seeing problems with PrestaShop please feel free to post here. It will help us to confirm the changes as they are rolled to your hosting server. Thank you all for your feedback, engaging on forums like this one is what helps us to continue to improve the environment overall and it is much appreciated.

As previously stated, I was told GoDaddy will not make any annoucements/comments on any third-party website/forum, that they'd make the annoucement on their very own support forum; now if this indeed is a CSR or PR for GoDaddy, I'd like for you to call me customer domain ke-designz.com; failure to respond will only further support my claim that this is not a valid comment from GoDaddy Support, and just someone with nothing better to do with their time, have a nice day.

Edited by pcboii (see edit history)

Can you tell us more about this? What was changed? How did you fix it? Without instructions to fix the issue, people will continue to be stuck. Thank you for the update and we are all looking forward to learning more. Thanks!

Well, I didn't make any changes as such in the code or Prestashop setting. I had talked to GoDaddy support and asked them to look into the issue regarding the popup message I was getting. After a week I talked to them again and they said that the issue was still in the queue and will we looked after.

And on the third week, I don't what changes godaddy made on their side, but site started functioning (add/edit products) normally without any error.

This confirms that problem is on godaddy side (may be security configuration) not in Prestashop.

As previously stated, I was told GoDaddy will not make any annoucements/comments on any third-party website/forum, that they'd make the annoucement on their very own support forum; now if this indeed is a CSR or PR for GoDaddy, I'd like for you to call me customer domain ke-designz.com; failure to respond will only further support my claim that this is not a valid comment from GoDaddy Support, and just someone with nothing better to do with their time, have a nice day.

Howdy,

My name is Bill Watt and i'm the Head of Product Management for Hosting.

I appreciate wanting validation to keep the trolls at bay. :-) We'll have someone call (or email you from an @godaddy.com address if you're on the do not call list) and confirm that this post is legit. Look for that contact in the next hour. 

Thanks!

Bill

• Like 1

Howdy,

I'm going to go ahead and send an email since we weren't able to reach you by phone. Please have a look at the email address you have on file with us.

Thanks!

Bill

Howdy,

My name is Bill Watt and i'm the Head of Product Management for Hosting.

I appreciate wanting validation to keep the trolls at bay. :-) We'll have someone call (or email you from an @godaddy.com address if you're on the do not call list) and confirm that this post is legit. Look for that contact in the next hour. 

Thanks!

Bill

I can confirm that the posts from username: godaddysupport came from a godaddy email address. I did a quick look at the email and it seems to be coming from a GoDaddy Office in Arizona. Seems legit to me but still need confirmation. 

• Like 1

I can confirm that the posts from username: godaddysupport came from a godaddy email address. I did a quick look at the email and it seems to be coming from a GoDaddy Office in Arizona. Seems legit to me but still need confirmation. 

Awesome- thanks! I also sent a personal email from my GoDaddy account and included my cell so they can feel free to contact me if they need further contact. 

Thanks for your help! We're glad this is fixed (and the roll out is almost complete) but want to make sure we're keeping in touch in case there are any residual issues.

Bill 

Awesome- thanks! I also sent a personal email from my GoDaddy account and included my cell so they can feel free to contact me if they need further contact. 

Thanks for your help! We're glad this is fixed (and the roll out is almost complete) but want to make sure we're keeping in touch in case there are any residual issues.

Bill 

Confirmed!

Hi had also emailed godaddy about this issue and received the following reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Hosting Support. The issue with Prestashop has been addressed and should be resolved at this time. If you continue to experience delivery or access problems please let us know and we would be happy to assist you further. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am getting the same error but NOT with godaddy, 

screenshot: http://gyazo.com/c15160a63b9b2e813adec54151fffcf9

HOWEVER, its NOT hosted with godaddy, in fact it's with Digital Ocean. The error just started this week.

If you click on the internal error link, you receive the following details, screenshot: http://gyazo.com/e1186e7fcf4536ec79c0fa72b6a4736b

I am lost to figure out the solution and need help, can someone who has experienced this issue without being hosted with godaddy please share with the community. 

I am posting this message on multiple threads opening someone will see this and merge together.

Hi, 

I am getting the same error but NOT with godaddy, 

screenshot: http://gyazo.com/c15160a63b9b2e813adec54151fffcf9

HOWEVER, its NOT hosted with godaddy, in fact it's with Digital Ocean. The error just started this week.

If you click on the internal error link, you receive the following details, screenshot: http://gyazo.com/e1186e7fcf4536ec79c0fa72b6a4736b

I am lost to figure out the solution and need help, can someone who has experienced this issue without being hosted with godaddy please share with the community. 

I am posting this message on multiple threads opening someone will see this and merge together.

i replied here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/323111-some-tabs-was-not-loaded-correctly-would-you-like-to-reload-them/page-2

I don't think it's godaddy  only issue.

I have the same problem.

Looks like it started to happen after I updated 30 or more modules last week. (using presta 1.6.0.6)

so, I moved the site(module updated one) to bluehost to test it out and the same error happened here too.

but I have the same prestashop with custom theme installed(before update modules) in bluehost and working fine.

so, went back to godaddy, reinstalled and tested the "module NOT updated" one on godaddy starting from the beginning .... it's working fine without an issue... so far...

I will be little more careful updating on modules next time ... ( I would rather not do it at all until some error occurs...)

• 3 months later...