Withdrawal request from seller account

bellini13

Typically, Prestashop is pretty responsive to a withdrawal request, and will transfer the funds on the Due Date from the invoice.

However my last withdrawal request had an invoice date of 9/1 and the transfer never occurred.  I also submitted a request from the contact us page to the billing/invoice team, and I have not received any reply.

Could someone please reach out to the correct party that handles withdrawal request, and have them confirm when the transfer will be completed?

Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry that you're running into these complications. I'm going to check your accounts again with our financial team and Addons and come back tou you asap!

@MEGventure: I responded to your email

@Bellini: Could you please confirm me your email address by private message ? Thanks a lot!

Hello everyone,

@MEG Venture: I sent you an email :)

@bellini13: The wire transfer has been made, but it can take a few days for the money to be on your account (that depends on when your bank validate the wire transfer). It should be on your account pretty soon. Please come back to me on Monday if you didn't receive anything.

Thanks a lot!

@Samyha... thanks for looking into this, but I did not request a bank transfer, I don't even have a bank account defined in my seller account.  Each month I request a withdrawal via Paypal, and that is an immediate transfer...

Please look into this again and confirm where they transferred the funds to

Thanks for those precisions! Unfortunaltely the person in charge of the withdrawals isn't at the office until the 15/09, and that's why the situation is currently very complicated on these withdrawals questions.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I emailed her and I will come back at you as soon as she gets here. 

Most jobs require that when someone goes on vacation, that a backup is well trained and can handle their job functions.  I can't believe Prestashop is actually saying that a person can go on vacation, and the entire billing and invoice cease to function... really?

Hello,

The Contributor's payments are automatized, and there is one person who can actually check out and take care of that, but will return on the 15/09. That doesn't concern the entire "billing and invoice section", which, on our website is related to the customers purchases and not the Addons contributors. 

I'm again sorry for this inconvenience and will come back to you as soon as I have more explanations about it.

Thank you for your understanding. 

And you are avoiding the answer to my question, so let me rephrase my question.  Perhaps the financial department should consider having a backup person on staff that is capable to deal with this persons responsibilities when they go on vacation.  you know... like the rest of the professional job market does.

Hi Michael. I understand that you would prefer to sort this little issue before our colleague comes back from holidays and that you're frustrated that we can't make that happen. However confident I am that the forthcoming answer to your question is going to be satisfying, I'm genuinely sorry that this has to wait for another week.

Samyha is helping you very kindly with this issue, I find your words a bit harsh. We appreciate your technical contributions and the relevancy of your feedbacks about the software but when it comes to corporate life, I'm thinking that maybe our CFO and HR Director can decide on their own how to handle PrestaShop staff backups ;)

@Xavier, I appreciate your feedback and just wanted to let you know that the transfer did occur on Friday (9/5), so that is resolved.  However it was...

• Frustrating that it was 5 days late,
  • Frustrating that it took 4 days for anyone to reply to my contact submission I sent to the billing and invoice dept,
  • Frustrating that the feedback I got was that my bank transfer was made, when I do not even have a bank account configured in my seller account
  • Frustrating that apparently there is no way for Addons contributors to contact billing and invoice dept (since according to Samyha, that is "related to the customers purchases and not the Addons contributors.")

Now obviously Prestashop mgnt decides how to handle staffing, however when their poor staffing decisions have an impact on my finances, I am surely going to let that be known.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

why addons page has nowhere mentioned about invoice till last withdraw step and make this so complicated? It's like "surprise!". Also you have to generate it by yourself. Why it can't be more user friendly, that should fill most important fields(like invoice number, total amount, name, address or etc.) and done! Sellers would be much more satisfied... 

• 2 years later...

Hi Bellini 13,

Yours is an old post I know, but it seems that the process has not been improved any in the time since you opened it!

I contacted the Addons Team initially on Friday afternoon 15th September to report that a transfer request has still failed to materialise 3 weeks after the request was made - the date of the last withdrawal is shown as 08/24/2017 and marked as paid in my seller account. It should have completed on the 31st August. The money has been deducted from my seller balance. I have yet to receive any contact other than the usual auto generated reply. I also sent a PM to the Community Manager for Addons - Antoine F - yesterday at 3.37pm. It is still marked as unread today. The amount in question is not insignificant. I would have thought this is a serious issue and would expect the matter to be dealt with promptly.

Perhaps some-one in the Prestashop Team can get in contact with me and let me know what is happening with my money.

Thank you.

Edited by markb (see edit history)

You can also trying to contact addons support directly

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us

Choose the "I sell or I want to sell..." option

Then Choose "I'm a contributor"

Then Choose "receiving my money"

Then submit the form at the bottom of the page

Now you don't say if you are using Paypal or Bankwire to receive the payment. 

If they did paypal, then ask them to provide you with a Paypal transaction and you can follow up with Paypal support.

If it was done via Bankwire, then ask them for a federal tracking/reference number for the wire transfer.  The wire transfer might be out of their control, or they may have sent the money to someone else's account, so you might need to contact your bank with the wire transfer reference number and see if they can assist you.

Hi Bellini,

Thanks for you answer - much appreciated!

FYI: I already did contact addons support directly in the way you suggest - In fact this was the first thing I tried - Friday last week. I still haven't received any response.

I also sent a PM to Antoine F the Community Manager yesterday at 3.37pm - but my PM thread states he still hasn't even read my message yet!

I've already been in contact with my bank - they have checked and there is no sign of the transfer. My bank have asked for a federal tracking/reference number for the wire transfer - but no-one in Prestashop has even responded.

So basically I really need someone in the Prestashop Team to contact me and supply me with their federal tracking/reference number for the transaction!!!!

Hi Bellini,

Sorry to keep posting on your thread but this is just unbelievable...

I still haven't received any response to my many attempts to reach out and communicate with the Prestashop Team:

I have tried

- Support requests via addons contact form

- PMs sent to Community Manager of forum

- Posts to the Addons Forum

This feels like no-one gives a damn... it is so disrespectful.

Any more ideas on how I might get hold of someone - anyone in the Prestashop Team?

Thanks,

Mark

Hello there

@Markb: Unfortunately, I could not answer your message earlier this week because I was working on an event (ParisRetailWeek) and I wasn't in front of my computer.

I replied to your private message (and asked you more information to fix the issue). :)

Cheers,
Antoine

Thank you Antoine. I can confirm payment has finally been received.

Feedback for Addons Team
This has been a very frustrating experience - the frustration and stress caused by the missing payment was made much worse by the difficulty getting any response from the Prestashop Team - I initially contacted Addons on Friday 15th September, and then every working day after... It took until the 20th September to finally get a response.

I understand there was an important event on - Paris Retail Week - but surely in this world of smart phone mobile communication, someone could have responded to acknowledge my issue.

• 1 year later...