Jump to content
tdsoft

[FREE] Best Zoom Magnifier Effect - BAZoom Magnifier

Recommended Posts

Allow customer magnify product images when hover on desktop or tap on mobile phone on every pages. Perfect Work On Mobile, Tablet and any Browser

Banner_590_300_pbya-5b.png

Merchant Benefit

  • Improve conversions on your Prestashop Store
  • Zoom product images with a nice effect on your store
  • Making a product display clean, crystal, nice

Main Features

  • Zoom Product Images on Product Detail, Quickview
  • (Optional) Zoom Product Images on multiple pages as: Category, Search, Special, Best Seller, New Products page., Best Seller Block, New Products Block, Popular Block
  • Fully responsive image zoomer, Work for Mobile, Tablet and smaller devices
  • Separate Zoom Effect on Mobile or Desktop
  • Include 5 effects on Desktop: Lens, Lens Square, Box Zoom Left, Box Zoom Right, Sniper Zoom; 3 effects on Mobile/Tablet: Lens, Lens Square, Sniper Zoom
  • Multiple types of zoom
  • Multiple languages, multiple store
  • Simple Setting, Easy Use: Just Install, enable/disable options from Backoffice for using, without writing a single line of code.
  • Separate settings for mobile devices
  • Improved responsive design to naturally fit your page better than ever.
  • Faster loading and image rendering give the best performance yet.
  • Full customize for your styles, your prestashop store

Some Screenshot for Preview Frontend

0.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Some Screenshot for Preview Backoffice

1.png

Customer Benefit

  • Magnify images to judge the fabric, material quality, make and manufacture of the product.
  • Zoom Magnifier Effect help customer aware of what they are about to receive.

Download:

  • Free Download Link: Download
  • If you have any questions, we are ready to work for help you

Change log

Released version 1.0.11
- fix zoomfixs.js for choose combination, for multiple themes

Released version 1.0.12
- fix zoomfixs.js for open modal when click, change document.ready to window.load

Released version 1.0.13
- compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+
 

Edited by tdsoft
update Change log (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @razaro our store does not have a directlty to ZIP file because it is security, there are Paid module & free module

you can view many modules in https://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/144-free-modules-themes/

Many developer posted module include link to download page.

We read: "The alternative is any other link as soon as it is pointing to your module or theme and you are an active contributor of the community (at least 100 posts in the forums)."

Prestashop Forums disallow "especially misleading links or links to a marketplace home page"

Our link is openned download page, not Home page. So I think it is good.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@freiserk

On 2/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, freiserk said:

ID: #100146

 

Thanks. 

We actived this order, Order since Feb 14 is automatic downloaded

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never received a dl link either. I agree with the moderator that it would be great if you had a dl link here in the topic.

but thank you, my order id was:

orders.order_downloads&order_id=100140

 

And when i go to that url now it tries to force me to sign in. I did not make an account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The file as of today is attached to save people some time/trouble. It installs thru admin area as it is just fine.

 

Edited by razaro
File removed (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tdsoft   it is not opened download page as it require login. But that is your choice. You saw users have issue with that.

13 hours ago, tdsoft said:

Our link is openned download page, not Home page. So I think it is good.

 

 

@sunny  You had good intentions but you do not have right to offer other peoples work, even it is free module. So link removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, razaro said:

 

@sunny  You had good intentions but you do not have right to offer other peoples work, even it is free module. So link removed.

Sure thing chicken wing....🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sunny said:

I never received a dl link either. I agree with the moderator that it would be great if you had a dl link here in the topic.

but thank you, my order id was:

orders.order_downloads&order_id=100140

 

And when i go to that url now it tries to force me to sign in. I did not make an account.

Your order create on Feb 13, We actived this order, Order since Feb 14 is automatic downloaded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sunny said:

I never received a dl link either. I agree with the moderator that it would be great if you had a dl link here in the topic.

but thank you, my order id was:

orders.order_downloads&order_id=100140

 

And when i go to that url now it tries to force me to sign in. I did not make an account.

@sunny @razaro

Because your order created on Feb 13, when our service is maintaince, now it is automatic download.

Also we post FREE our module on anywhere, many forums

So We want keep module on ONE place in our store, So when we upgrade our module, We only upgrade it in ONE place and all customer always can upgrade it to LATEST version

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@razaro

Prestashop Forums disallow "especially misleading links or links to a marketplace home page"

Homepage = a page list products which contain FREE module

But now our page is Detail Product Download page.
Also we attached ZIP file at this post for customer can Directly download it if they want SAVE time, is it okay?

Edited by tdsoft (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  it is not opened download page as it require login. But that is your choice. You saw users have issue with that.

>> Customer can checkout as guest because our store have Free module + Paid module.

Also Download is AUTOMATIC, some customer can not downloaded it before Feb 13 because our hosting is maintaince. Now Download is AUTOMATIC

Edited by tdsoft (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

When I try to configure in the admin panel, appear an error in PS 1.7:

image.thumb.png.8a57fb1047d1d0de733bf889bae561f7.png

How can solved it?

 

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 3 horas, capi666 dijo:

Hi,

 

When I try to configure in the admin panel, appear an error in PS 1.7:

image.thumb.png.8a57fb1047d1d0de733bf889bae561f7.png

How can solved it?

 

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

 

It's a PHP error ...

To correct it, open the file baproductzoommagnifier.php

On line No. 582 you can see ->

$ product = "";

Just below, insert a new line with the following code:

$ product = array ();

I should load the configuration for you.

Grettings.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, freiserk said:

It's a PHP error ...

To correct it, open the file baproductzoommagnifier.php

On line No. 582 you can see ->


$ product = "";

Just below, insert a new line with the following code:


$ product = array ();

I should load the configuration for you.

Grettings.

Great!! It works!!

 

Thanks,

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@freiserk @capi666 

We fixed & Test over our module on PHP 7.x and upgraded our module to 1.0.5

You can redownload it in our store again

Thanks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It makes webpage slowly - response time growth from 10ms to 110ms on desktop and from 60ms to 1140ms on mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2grosiek7 said:

It makes webpage slowly - response time growth from 10ms to 110ms on desktop and from 60ms to 1140ms on mobile.

Hi, our module use  Some javascript file, so you can use Cache to cache Javascript file from Prestashop Perfomance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google Insights don't notice me about causing of slow page response. That module slow down my server. I have litespeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 2grosiek7 said:

Google Insights don't notice me about causing of slow page response. That module slow down my server. I have litespeed.

Please open a ticket and give us FTP+admin account for your issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I've installed this module on my store prestashop 1.7.5.0 but there isn't an effect when I place the mouse on the products, I'm using a template.

any idea about that?

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 10:40 PM, yvantankeu said:

Hi, I've installed this module on my store prestashop 1.7.5.0 but there isn't an effect when I place the mouse on the products, I'm using a template.

any idea about that?

Thanks,

Please give us your website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tdsoft said:

Please give us your website?

Not yet have it, I'm on local with wamp server from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 6:30 PM, yvantankeu said:

Not yet have it, I'm on local with wamp server from now.

How to us can help you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tdsoft said:

How to us can help you?

I will recome back soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, yvantankeu said:

I will recome back soon

okay, please contact us when you are ready on our ticket system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, 

thank you for great module. It works great, but is causing problem with javascript on my site. Basically product containers lost responsive function. When I disable module, everything gets normal. Any idea? 

Thank you 

error.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tomascap said:

Hi, 

thank you for great module. It works great, but is causing problem with javascript on my site. Basically product containers lost responsive function. When I disable module, everything gets normal. Any idea? 

Thank you 

error.jpg

Please open a ticket for get our support, please give us ftp account + your site to view that issue

our developer can check it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@yvantankeu you can open modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\js.tpl

Remove jQuery loaded from our module

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tdsoft said:

@yvantankeu you can open modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\js.tpl

Remove jQuery loaded from our module


<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>

 

I've only baproductszoommagnifier in the folder modules/ the isn't baproductscarousel. 

Insite modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\ the isn't js.tpl but template.tpl, and the isn't <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script> to remove. So help please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 911636_1508423853 said:

Hi,

this module is interesting and I am looking for a different feature: zoom in like Google Map.

Is it possible with this module?
Do you know any module that allows to zoom in at different levels like Google Map?

Thanks
Navid

Hi, our module does not have zoom feature like google map, you can try to use our demo for know this module

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

 

thank you for this great module

 

i noticed that after installing the module it is automatically enabling quick view for mobile 

which does interfere with the zoom functionality

 

how can i disable to automatically enable quick view on mobile ?

Screenshot from 2019-09-24 17-27-08.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 8:11 AM, yvantankeu said:

I've only baproductszoommagnifier in the folder modules/ the isn't baproductscarousel. 

Insite modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\ the isn't js.tpl but template.tpl, and the isn't <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script> to remove. So help please

I have the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sleeep in our module baproductscarousel, It has Jquery in file: baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\js.tpl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tdsoft said:

@Sleeep in our module baproductscarousel, It has Jquery in file: baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\js.tpl

 

but i dont have this folder and file there...

zoom_problem.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tdsoft said:

baproductscarousel

NOT baproductzoom

I dont have this folder after installing your Zoom module. Can you add all file path where I can find it. In folder module I dont have this folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sleeep if you are using bazoommargi.

it is file: baproductzoommagnifier\views\templates\front\template.tpl

Code loaded jQuery

	var linkjq = "{$jquery|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}";
	
	if (!window.jQuery){
		var jq = document.createElement("script");
		jq.type = "text/javascript";
		jq.src = linkjq;
		document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jq);
		console.log("Added jQuery!");
	} else {
		console.log("jQuery already exists.");
	}

$jquery sent from PHP file: baproductzoommagnifier.php line 276

$jquery = __PS_BASE_URI__ . 'modules/baproductzoommagnifier/views/js/jquery-3.3.1.min.js';
        $this->context->controller->addCSS($this->_path . 'views/css/zoomple.css');
        $zoomple = __PS_BASE_URI__ . 'modules/baproductzoommagnifier/views/js/zoomple.js';
        $this->context->smarty->assign('zoomple', $zoomple);
        $this->context->smarty->assign('jquery', $jquery);

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 4:50 AM, tdsoft said:

@Sleeep if you are using bazoommargi.

it is file: baproductzoommagnifier\views\templates\front\template.tpl

Code loaded jQuery


	var linkjq = "{$jquery|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}";
	
	if (!window.jQuery){
		var jq = document.createElement("script");
		jq.type = "text/javascript";
		jq.src = linkjq;
		document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jq);
		console.log("Added jQuery!");
	} else {
		console.log("jQuery already exists.");
	}

$jquery sent from PHP file: baproductzoommagnifier.php line 276


$jquery = __PS_BASE_URI__ . 'modules/baproductzoommagnifier/views/js/jquery-3.3.1.min.js';
        $this->context->controller->addCSS($this->_path . 'views/css/zoomple.css');
        $zoomple = __PS_BASE_URI__ . 'modules/baproductzoommagnifier/views/js/zoomple.js';
        $this->context->smarty->assign('zoomple', $zoomple);
        $this->context->smarty->assign('jquery', $jquery);

 

not working... and have error on top site.

error.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I have classic theme. Module works perfect on categories page , but on products page nothing happens. I put active on Product page, but it don't works. Do you have any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 10:36 PM, K1ler55 said:

Hello,

I have classic theme. Module works perfect on categories page , but on products page nothing happens. I put active on Product page, but it don't works. Do you have any ideas?

What is your website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Glo0bule your theme is using another classes, ID 

We have just sent a private message to you in forum for get some your information, please read it.

So we can support your website.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, thank you for the module which looks great, unfortunately I use a theme where there is a francy box module, I uninstall the francy box module and install your module but unfortunately it does not work I don't know why if i can have some help thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fred64640 said:

Hello, thank you for the module which looks great, unfortunately I use a theme where there is a francy box module, I uninstall the francy box module and install your module but unfortunately it does not work I don't know why if i can have some help thanks

Please send a private message or open a ticket and give us FTP account + admin account

Our developer can check this issue for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, jacekgabor said:

Works perfect on 1.7.6.3.

 

Thank you !!!

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 26/1/2020 a las 1:30 AM, Glo0bule dijo:

Hi,

Thank you for your module!

It works great when I enter in the product page, but no more if I choose another declinaison.

https://gloobule.com/47-chat-astral.html

It happens the same to me. I´m trying a new theme. Maybe is a problem with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Aldeag said:

It happens the same to me. I´m trying a new theme. Maybe is a problem with it.

please send a previate message and give us admin + ftp account for help you

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Released version 1.0.10
- hidden .product-cover .layer with .product-cover .hidden-sm-down in file zoomfixs.js
- update license to 2020
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fred641 said:

great job, great team thank you

Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Awesome module !!!.

 

I have an issue. After installing quick view button appears on all products on home page. Normally it appears after mouse hover. Now it stuck.  Back to normal after module delete :(  I have attached little clip.

 

PS: Is there a chance zoom work on resized imaged? ( On product page it works perfectly. But when i click image it will be bigger and no zoom then :) )

 

Just asking :)

 

Best Wishes

Edited by jacekgabor (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jacekgabor said:

I have send you pm.

I have responsed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am testing your '[Free] Best Zoom Magnifier Effect - BAZoom Magnifier' and I have found an issue: After install, the magnifier works perfectly. When I get to a product that has combinations, the magnifier works well, but after I click on a combination the magnifier stops working when I move the pointer over the image nothing happens, and the standard fancybox of Prestashop shows up again. I tested it in Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and 1.7.6.3 Any ideas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Roberto_SP_2015 said:

Hi, I am testing your '[Free] Best Zoom Magnifier Effect - BAZoom Magnifier' and I have found an issue: After install, the magnifier works perfectly. When I get to a product that has combinations, the magnifier works well, but after I click on a combination the magnifier stops working when I move the pointer over the image nothing happens, and the standard fancybox of Prestashop shows up again. I tested it in Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and 1.7.6.3 Any ideas? 

Hi, we tested 1.7 to 1.7.6 in classic theme, it works

I think your theme has issue for this, we responsed your ticket. Please work at there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, thanks for replying. I am afraid the Magnifier module also fails in 1.7 classic theme. I checked your 1.7 Frontoffice demo at:

https://prestashop-demo.com/1000demo/prestashop_17/summer-dresses/5-19-printed-summer-dress.html

And as in my case (and other cases here in this thread) the first time you enter the page, it works, but when you click on a different dress colour (combination), after about 2 seconds (time Prestashop changes the image linked to that colour) the Magnifier disables and does not work any more until you refresh the page. Try it.

I have tried this module with 2 different themes and it has the same issue. By the way, not many stores use Prestashop's Classic theme... keep that in mind.

Many thanks for you response!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 5:08 PM, Roberto_SP_2015 said:

Hi, thanks for replying. I am afraid the Magnifier module also fails in 1.7 classic theme. I checked your 1.7 Frontoffice demo at:

https://prestashop-demo.com/1000demo/prestashop_17/summer-dresses/5-19-printed-summer-dress.html

And as in my case (and other cases here in this thread) the first time you enter the page, it works, but when you click on a different dress colour (combination), after about 2 seconds (time Prestashop changes the image linked to that colour) the Magnifier disables and does not work any more until you refresh the page. Try it.

I have tried this module with 2 different themes and it has the same issue. By the way, not many stores use Prestashop's Classic theme... keep that in mind.

Many thanks for you response!

We will fix this in latest version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Released version 1.0.11
- fix zoomfixs.js for choose combination, for multiple themes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not install the Module. Can you send me this module, please.

Thanks a los

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jcots87 said:

I can not install the Module. Can you send me this module, please.

Thanks a los

What is your error, please UNZIP file downloaded and install module

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

hi

very cool, but  .. . . . .. .. works ONLY if there is only one picture per item.....

When you have more than one, when you select another picture, no zoom works....

Please fix....

..... FIXED !!!! WOO ! LOOKS GREAT !

 

Edited by giormur
FIXED (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi

works fine on multiple pictures when change size or color, but does not let you pick other pictures from thumbnails (list of pictures under main picture).

When mouse is on thumbs, displays zoom of main picture, so you cant select thumbnail..

There should be an option "NO ZOOM ON THUMBNAILS".

Please check images attached and inform about.

 

 

 

1 zoom.jpg

2 zoom.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... finally found a </i> missing and now all work fine

Cool Zoom !

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 3 horas, giormur dijo:

... finally found a </i> missing and now all work fine

Cool Zoom !

 

Where found the tag missing ? 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, freiserk said:

Where found the tag missing ? 

Thanks.

hi

in product-cover-thumbnails.tpl file.

path is /themes/{yourtheme}/templates/catalog/_partials

there was missing an enter and also a </i> after image

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 10:44 AM, giormur said:

hi

works fine on multiple pictures when change size or color, but does not let you pick other pictures from thumbnails (list of pictures under main picture).

When mouse is on thumbs, displays zoom of main picture, so you cant select thumbnail..

There should be an option "NO ZOOM ON THUMBNAILS".

Please check images attached and inform about.

 

 

 

1 zoom.jpg

2 zoom.jpg

 

 

Is there a way to fix this?! I want to use this module but i´m afraid i´m put it the website and can´t remove it. I don´t know anything about programming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Released version 1.0.12
- fix zoomfixs.js for open modal when click, change document.ready to window.load
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@José B. Neves please send a private message and give us a ftp+admin account for check this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, José B. Neves said:

Hello,

 

I have a question, the zoom is not working in all of the category products. I have it checked for all the categories and sub categories.

 

Example of where it doesn´t work:

 

https://pureunderwear.pt/presta/index.php?id_product=33&controller=product

 please send a private message and give us a ftp+admin account for check this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salve ho provato ad installarlo sulla versione 1.7.6.4 ma ..mi dice che il caricamento è fallito...

Ooops... Caricamento fallito.

come posso fare?

grazie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

the same thing happened to me -> I downloaded the last version of the module and tried to install it on prestashop 1.7.6.5. -> and I received an error message saying:

This file does not seem to be a valid module zip

please advise how to go on...thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites