[FREE] Best Zoom Magnifier Effect - BAZoom Magnifier

tdsoft

hi team, I have downloaded the file, my top menu bar go messed up, kept default setting in product page. when I saved ,below is the page . I have other categories in the site which are not showing up. Just and fyi other categories( Blouses, tops) doesn't have sub categories.

Thanks

Vani

image.thumb.png.588fe628e058ba84b69c04f6050bd046.pngimage.thumb.png.43a366357910f77776d302839e116101.png

On 4/29/2020 at 3:56 AM, Aldo López said:

Hi, this is an amazing plugin, unfortunetly on my theme, when the plugin is activated, the home slider dissapears, and on the console i get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).flexslider is not a function
    at custom.js:92
    at dispatch (core.js:39)
    at g.handle (core.js:39)

I'm using prestashop 1.7.5 
Thank you

I think it is conflict jQuery, you can try to open file:

modules\baproductzoommagnifier\views\templates\front\template.tpl

delete line 34: document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jq);

19 hours ago, tdsoft said:

It worked perfectly, thank you very much ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have Leo theme and it uses jqzoom for magnifying images but it does not work correctly so I've decided to change it with your module. I've installed it and nothing happened :D. Could you help me to replace jqzoom with this module.

you can find a sample page of our site here.

Thanks

On 6/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, Senoqte said:

Hi

I have Leo theme and it uses jqzoom for magnifying images but it does not work correctly so I've decided to change it with your module. I've installed it and nothing happened :D. Could you help me to replace jqzoom with this module.

you can find a sample page of our site here.

Thanks

Please give us admin + ftp account in private message for this issue

our developer can check it for help you

On 6/3/2020 at 9:55 AM, tdsoft said:

Hi again

Please check out your inbox.

Thanks

Senoqte

On 5/4/2020 at 4:07 AM, tdsoft said:

@tdsoft - Can you please release a version where this bug is corrected? It also appears on my site, so I had to comment this line to stop avalanche of jquery errors.

In addition, there are other things which would be nice to fix:

1. There is a log appearing in the console "Added jQuery!" - even on pages where zoom is deactivated (for instance on my catalog pages).
  2. When I use the zoom lens, there is another information logged, that is "False" reported by core.js in line 28. Next to this "false" there's a counter which counts up when a cursor stays on the picture. it only stops counting when the cursor is taken out of the picture (see picture below for numbers on blue background).
  3. There are other errors showing:
  • In core.js line 39, position 74593: Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/
  • Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: https://--mysite--/themes/core.js Source Map URL: core.js.map

image.png.503d50b5fbbfe195053d56f397f4e3e4.png

On 6/6/2020 at 11:12 PM, przemko said:

@tdsoft - Can you please release a version where this bug is corrected? It also appears on my site, so I had to comment this line to stop avalanche of jquery errors.

In addition, there are other things which would be nice to fix:

1. There is a log appearing in the console "Added jQuery!" - even on pages where zoom is deactivated (for instance on my catalog pages).
  2. When I use the zoom lens, there is another information logged, that is "False" reported by core.js in line 28. Next to this "false" there's a counter which counts up when a cursor stays on the picture. it only stops counting when the cursor is taken out of the picture (see picture below for numbers on blue background).
  3. There are other errors showing:
  • In core.js line 39, position 74593: Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/
  • Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: https://--mysite--/themes/core.js Source Map URL: core.js.map

image.png.503d50b5fbbfe195053d56f397f4e3e4.png

Hi, we still loaded jQuery if your website does not exist JQuery, you can delete this source in file

Hello @tdsoft.

Yes, I did that (commented out that line). Otherwise I was getting errors in the console and other jQuery components didn't work.

Nevertheless, the truth is that all the warnings that you see in my post above are logged only when your module is activated. When it is deactivated, then the log console is empty. That means all these warnings are caused by your module.

Please note that the above warnings are also thrown on pages where the zoom function is not used (for instance on main page or on catalog pages, where it is disabled in module configuration on admin side).

It would be really great if you fix that. The module works great, but it clearly does something wrong.

Edited by przemko (see edit history)

Hello Developer, 

This module is cool and thank you for your contribution. I am using PS 1.7.6.5 and BAzoom 1.0.12.

I am just wondering how can I increase the magnifying factor of those images, I can only see a it was magnified a little bit, not easy to distinguish.

Thanks heap and have a nice day to you.

1 hour ago, paulwang said:

Hello Developer, 

This module is cool and thank you for your contribution. I am using PS 1.7.6.5 and BAzoom 1.0.12.

I am just wondering how can I increase the magnifying factor of those images, I can only see a it was magnified a little bit, not easy to distinguish.

Can you give us some pictures for explain this issue? We do not understand your request.

Thanks.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:31 PM, cavetech said:

Hi there,

I have installed the module and it's working, but all my banners on home page have disappeared ! Any idea how to change that?

thanks

Hello.

No awnser for my problem?

On 6/10/2020 at 3:02 AM, tdsoft said:

@przemko

@tdsoft: I'm sorry, but it is not possible to give you access to a live shop with client data (GDPR violation) and also where we have connections with banks, card acceptants, couriers, etc.

The thing is more than simple: you install the plugin on any server, you open the page, you click inspect and you see the problem.

If that's not possible, we may set a zoom session and I can show you live, but please believe me: the problem is clearly visible when you just inspect the front-end in any browser (Chrome, FF, Opera)

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 11:27 AM, tdsoft said:

@cavetech

Nice! Thank you! It's working now!

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

Are there supposed to be any settings in the module page? When enabling it hardly zooms, maybe 0.5% zoom, is there a configuration for that?

The module page shows 3 settings windows, the first shows settings but the desktop or mobile specific settings do not show anything

On mobile (android/chrome) there are many bugs with the zoom scrolling out of the photo area

Hello Developer, 

Example here :

http://hkbn.lassu.com:2080/index.php?id_product=19&rewrite=customizable-mug&controller=product

I cannot get a reasonable magnification of the product mentioned in the above link? Is it my setting or the quality of the image ? I expect to make at least 25-50% enlargement.

Thanks again.

Paul

On 7/11/2020 at 5:21 AM, fgbalmes said:

The zoom effect works fine but clicking on the image opens the pop-up and I can't close it

1.7.6.7 here.

Thank you for sharing this module with the community.

It would be nice to get some response to questions above for the main functionality that does not work (access to my server will not be granted, its not hosted with cpanel etc))

Hi, i have a little problem with this module, when i click on product image it opened in popup but i can't close it, the cross button don't work 😕 any help please !!

ps: i have also a problem with slider but i fixed it by deleting the line 34 on template.tpl like you say in your responses.

Thanks

Screenshot from 2020-07-27 11-52-34.png

On 11/7/2020 at 0:21, fgbalmes said:

El efecto de zoom funciona bien, pero al hacer clic en la imagen se abre la ventana emergente y no puedo cerrarla.

Problem solved. I provided the login details to the administrator and he has modified the file. Excellent service. Now everything works perfect.

issue of @mr_absinthe is solved in private message.

Your theme is panda theme, it is using stswiper module for display slider + modal popup. so HTMl, CSS, Class of HTML Element is changed.

We modified our module:

• removed console message
  • compatible to Panda + stswiper module

If you need any our support. We are always ready to work.
Thanks.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, tdsoft said:

Hi, what is "make it 2 times?"?

The amount of zoom in the "lens". Usualy in photography the zoom is referenced like that. A regular image is 1X zoom, so then 1.5X makes the image area 50% larger for example. That ratio may be in a JS or PHP file. You have to set thezoom amount for your lens somewhere.

IHTH = Randy

I installed the module. Everything works fine except when I go to homepage and click on quick view for the product and close the quick view, it causes the zoom to be enabled for the homepage which I have disabled. After this, quick view no longer works and causes the invisible modal to appear and cannot be closed until it's refreshed. What could be causing this issue?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, tdsoft said:

Hi, what is "make it 2 times?"?

The amount of zoom of the "lens". Usually in photography the zoom is referenced like that. A regular image is 1X zoom, so then 1.5X makes the image area 50% larger for example. That ratio may be in a JS or PHP file. You have to set the zoom amount for your lens somewhere, correct?

IHTH = Randy

@RhinoRudi In the configuration of the module you have the option to set what would be the zoomed in resolution.

So if your original image is 1000px but you show the large image as 500px, if you put 1000px as the zoom setting, that would get you what you want.

However from what i encountered when i used this is that the zoom is not pixel perfect, it enlarges the photo mostly digitally.

42 minutes ago, pixelicous said:

In the configuration of the module you have the option to set what would be the zoomed in resolution.

Thanks @pixelicous I will check that out later. I don't remember seeing that option but I will check again. Thanks for the heads up about not being pixel perfect.

8 minutes ago, RhinoRudi said:

Thanks @pixelicous I will check that out later. I don't remember seeing that option but I will check again. Thanks for the heads up about not being pixel perfect.

I know what you mean, I also missed it initially, when you open up the configuration you have two minimised window tabs below the configuration that shows, if you open those up you will see more settings

p.s - i'm not affiliated with the module creators in any way, just another user

19 minutes ago, pixelicous said:

I know what you mean, I also missed it initially, when you open up the configuration you have two minimised window tabs below the configuration that shows, if you open those up you will see more settings

p.s - i'm not affiliated with the module creators in any way, just another user

1424169759_ScreenShot2020-08-27at6_59_19AM.thumb.png.090f70477b1118db701642435470a6a3.png

I see it, the Image Zoom size. My product is 600 x 600px so I will change that and see.

Thanks again. I would have missed that. I was looking for a code thing to change lol. This is easier.

I too am like your ps: just an end user. 

Cheers!

Edited by RhinoRudi (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank for great module. I use it with my PS 1.6.1.18. It works rather well but I have some issues:

- Not work on mobile (or I don't know how to use): on mobile, when I touch on the screen, a box shows up and I don't know how to use zoom feature of your module.

- on PC, when I set zoom size to 2000x2000, it display wrong area (the zoom image does not match with the real location of the pointer.

Could you help to resolve the issues?

Thanks,

Edited by espanola (see edit history)

16 hours ago, espanola said:

Not work on mobile (or I don't know how to use): on mobile, when I touch on the screen, a box shows up and I don't know how to use zoom feature of your module.

- on PC, when I set zoom size to 2000x2000, it display wrong area (the zoom image does not match with the real location of the pointer.

When you go to configure the Zoom module you have to make sure it is activated for the pages you want to use it on. Look at the left column and see things like Products Categories etc. Then down at the bottom open the Mobile options and set size and type of zoom window.

For the desktop make sure your zoom is relative to your image size. So if you want 1.5 zoom, then if your product image is 600x600 then set zoom to 900x900. Maybe 2000 is too large for your image size.

IHTH

4 hours ago, RhinoRudi said:

When you go to configure the Zoom module you have to make sure it is activated for the pages you want to use it on. Look at the left column and see things like Products Categories etc. Then down at the bottom open the Mobile options and set size and type of zoom window.

For the desktop make sure your zoom is relative to your image size. So if you want 1.5 zoom, then if your product image is 600x600 then set zoom to 900x900. Maybe 2000 is too large for your image size.

IHTH

Yes, I did activated on both PC and mobile mode for only the Product page. But I cannot see it work on mobile.

On PC I can mouse over, but on mobile, how to do that?

image.thumb.png.53bda1ef22b9a70dca89166feb3a7a4d.png

image.png.1603620bb6b1221404a4c00753cc1192.pngimage.png.a2ed516cf49039427e58012fabced96f.png

On 9/12/2020 at 9:29 AM, tdsoft said:

@espanola @RhinoRudi we still support this module and is working for it.

But:

• We only work from Monday to Friday in my timezone GMT+7 (vietnamese country)
  • Our post must reviewed moderator or admin, so our response can be slower.

Thanks.

It works again after disable and enable the module. However, still cannot figure out how it works on mobile. How to simulate the "mouse over" on phone?

On 8/16/2020 at 2:51 AM, estesnachos said:

I installed the module. Everything works fine except when I go to homepage and click on quick view for the product and close the quick view, it causes the zoom to be enabled for the homepage which I have disabled. After this, quick view no longer works and causes the invisible modal to appear and cannot be closed until it's refreshed. What could be causing this issue?  

Sorry estesnachos, did you fix this issue? I have a similar issue and nobody can't fix it

On 10/3/2020 at 4:03 PM, estenolotienenadie said:

i dont have the link for download the module

My order is  #175633.

Thank you.

This link is working in this order as well, you can go to your account (email: albertopagespalma@...) for download it.

Thanks.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, RGuisland said:

Sorry estesnachos, did you fix this issue? I have a similar issue and nobody can't fix it

No, I did not. I gave up on this. It appears that the module in enabling zoom for the category page even if it is disabled in configuration. I was seeing multiple issues with it so I completely disabled the module. 

On 10/12/2020 at 11:52 AM, estesnachos said:

No, I did not. I gave up on this. It appears that the module in enabling zoom for the category page even if it is disabled in configuration. I was seeing multiple issues with it so I completely disabled the module. 

We fixed issue category in latest version, you can use it.

Released version 1.0.14
- fix issue when click Open Quickview in Category page

• 5 weeks later...

We have your module installed and we get problems on the product page with our reviews. We use a module for reviews but the modal for writing a review doesn't occur when clicking on the reviews button. We took contact with the module developer who told us that your module/code causes errors. They wrote:

"prestashop in version 1.7 does not allow to use inline <script> that runs jQuery, it is forbidden and causing errors - like in your case. you need to replace the jquery code with pure javascript, or move this jQuery code to .js file - it will work only then".

Can you fix this in your module/code?

16 hours ago, Batfink said:

We have your module installed and we get problems on the product page with our reviews. We use a module for reviews but the modal for writing a review doesn't occur when clicking on the reviews button. We took contact with the module developer who told us that your module/code causes errors. They wrote:

"prestashop in version 1.7 does not allow to use inline <script> that runs jQuery, it is forbidden and causing errors - like in your case. you need to replace the jquery code with pure javascript, or move this jQuery code to .js file - it will work only then".

Can you fix this in your module/code?

Hi How to you can know "prestashop in version 1.7 does not allow to use inline <script> that runs jQuery, it is forbidden and causing errors"

We developed many modules for prestashop and all are okay for inline script

52 minutes ago, fred641 said:

Hello, the module is amazing unfortunately I have a Jquerry conflict I think so I can not get it to work which is a shame, do you have any idea how to fix this conflict problem. Thank you

8 hours ago, Zharkan said:

Hi,

The module seems great but it's not working for me with Charme template..

for your issue, can you give us in private message:
1. admin account + FTP account.
we can check this issue for help you.
Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello !

I am using module Creative Slider !

And when I install Zoom module my slider dissapears and I get this error !

Multiple jQuery issueIt looks like that another module or your theme loads an extra copy of the jQuery library causing problems for CreativeSlider to show your sliders.

On 12/29/2020 at 6:09 AM, johnxl said:

Hello !

I am using module Creative Slider !

And when I install Zoom module my slider dissapears and I get this error !

Multiple jQuery issueIt looks like that another module or your theme loads an extra copy of the jQuery library causing problems for CreativeSlider to show your sliders.

think it is conflict jQuery, you can try to open file:

On 12/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, tdsoft said:

what is your issue?

Before installing the module my SEO tags are ok ("alt" and "title"). After enabling the module module instead of 'alt="(some text)"' I get 'alt', the same with 'title'.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, vkmaxx said:

Before installing the module my SEO tags are ok ("alt" and "title"). After enabling the module module instead of 'alt="(some text)"' I get 'alt', the same with 'title'.

Thanks.

On 12/30/2020 at 4:28 AM, tdsoft said:

think it is conflict jQuery, you can try to open file:

Thanks a lot ! :) 

It worked .

I have noticed another problem !

I can't disable zoom for  category page from Back Office .

In BO it is Deactivated but it still zooms category page images !

Is there any other way to deactivate it for category page ?

Thanks !

On 1/9/2021 at 3:00 AM, johnxl said:

I have noticed another problem !

I can't disable zoom for  category page from Back Office .

In BO it is Deactivated but it still zooms category page images !

Is there any other way to deactivate it for category page ?

Thanks !

Please try to clear Cache and press ctrl+f5 for clear your Cache of Browser

On 1/11/2021 at 4:34 AM, tdsoft said:

Please try to clear Cache and press ctrl+f5 for clear your Cache of Browser

Thanks !

Already cleaned !

Reinstaled ! But no changes !

I mean maybe there is a way to turn of displaying lens for category page throgh FTP by modifing some lines ? 

Edited by johnxl (see edit history)

18 hours ago, johnxl said:

Thanks !

Already cleaned !

Reinstaled ! But no changes !

I mean maybe there is a way to turn of displaying lens for category page throgh FTP by modifing some lines ? 

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi, thank you for you module. I am trying to install the module for a store, the installation went smoothly and without errors, but when I mouse over the products the zoom effect does not appear. If you activate the zoom option in families, it works, but in the article's page it doesn't.

Thank for you help.

11 hours ago, vitoralmeida said:

Hi, thank you for you module. I am trying to install the module for a store, the installation went smoothly and without errors, but when I mouse over the products the zoom effect does not appear. If you activate the zoom option in families, it works, but in the article's page it doesn't.

Thank for you help.

Please give us your URL to Product page?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...