Roxtion

Link to database cannot be established:SQLSTATE[HY000] [2005]

Hi,

I cannot access my site www.ttemarket.com 

getting the following message 

[PrestaShopException]

Link to database cannot be established:SQLSTATE[HY000] [2005] Unknown MySQL server host '_DB_SERVER_' (2)
at line 102 in file classes/db/DbPDO.php

97. public function connect()
98. {
99. try {
100. $this->link = $this->_getPDO($this->server, $this->user, $this->password, $this->database, 5);
101. } catch (PDOException $e) {
102. throw new PrestaShopException('Link to database cannot be established:'.$e->getMessage());
103. }
105. // UTF-8 support
106. if ($this->link->exec('SET NAMES \'utf8\'') === false) {
107. throw new PrestaShopException('PrestaShop Fatal error: no utf-8 support. Please check your server configuration.');

apparently you have the wrong database hostname configured

I don't understand 

This is what I had working all the time 

The Tech at godaddy use these credentials to login to the database and it worked

but the site still down

<?php return array (
  'parameters' => 
  array (
    'database_host' => '127.0.0.1',
    'database_port' => '3306',
    'database_name' => 'sp_emarket',
    'database_user' => 'sp_emarket',
    'database_password' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'database_prefix' => 'ps_',
    'database_engine' => 'InnoDB',

Still having problems 

now getting this error on Products page

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'sp_emarket'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' in /home/tteadmin/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /home/tteadmin/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=127....', 'sp_emarket', 

Unfortunately I am back to square on this morning with the site down again , can't run a business with this amount of instability 

I have used wordpress for years never encountered anything like this even the Technicians at Godaddy can't figure it out and adised me to hire a Prestashop expert.

I have wasted enough time and money on this site and will now be considering going with Wordpress.

Thanks

On 9/16/2017 at 5:16 PM, Roxtion said:

Unfortunately I am back to square on this morning with the site down again , can't run a business with this amount of instability 

I have used wordpress for years never encountered anything like this even the Technicians at Godaddy can't figure it out and adised me to hire a Prestashop expert.

I have wasted enough time and money on this site and will now be considering going with Wordpress.

Thanks

yes

i have same problem and it take 1 month of my time and not solved ,prestashop is  worst CMS that i use

i plan to come back to WP/OpenCart

Have the same problem with the updato to 1.7.3.2. This is a nightmare, 3 days trying to solve several problems of the update and clients don't selling:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'mymycollec'@'vxadc-36.srv.cat' (using password: YES) in /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=46.1...', 'mymycollec', '1lY0tjNj', Array) #1 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php(44): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->__construct('mysql:host=46.1...', 'mymycollec', '1lY0tjNj', Array) #2 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(360): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver->connect(Array, 'mymycollec', '1lY0tjNj', Array) #3 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(942): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->connect() #4 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/src/PrestaShopBundle/Kernel/ModuleRepository.php(59): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->quer in /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Chain.php on line 129

14 minutes ago, neich78 said:

Have the same problem with the updato to 1.7.3.2. This is a nightmare, 3 days trying to solve several problems of the update and clients don't selling:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'mymycollec'@'vxadc-36.srv.cat' (using password: YES) in /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=46.1...', 'mymycollec', '1lY0tjNj', Array) #1 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php(44): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->__construct('mysql:host=46.1...', 'mymycollec', '1lY0tjNj', Array) #2 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(360): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver->connect(Array, 'mymycollec', '1lY0tjNj', Array) #3 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(942): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->connect() #4 /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/src/PrestaShopBundle/Kernel/ModuleRepository.php(59): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->quer in /usr/home/mycollect.es/web/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Chain.php on line 129

You should contact your hosting provider for support.  This is not a prestashop issue

What solved it for me is to delete the files in /prestashop/var/cache/prod

thanks