Test PrestaShop 1.6.1.0 RC4!

Xavier Borderie

We’ve had a lot of great feedback from the community following the release of the RC3 of PrestaShop 1.6.1.0. The team is hard at work improving this version and fixing things that were discovered since then.

Now it’s time for MORE TESTING! This fourth Release Candidate version brings a lot of notable changes, among which the new architecture, and the Advanced EU Compliance module.

As a reminder, this software is still in development, so we don’t recommend you to run it on a production store. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version. You can download PrestaShop 1.6.1.0 RC4 here.

Read more about this release on the Build devblog!

• Like 4

Hi,

upgrade from 1.5.6.1 failed with error:

[Wed Jun 10 20:27:46.333782 2015] [php5:error] [pid 28598] [client 192.168.1.1:50269] PHP Fatal error:  Interface 'Core_Foundation_Database_EntityInterface' not found in /srv/www/all/webshop161/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 28, referer: http://www.aaa.nl/webshop161/admin123/index.php?controller=adminselfupgrade&conf=6&token=447743027fb4364ced58c1c87829d5e7

[Wed Jun 10 20:27:43.476610 2015] [php5:error] [pid 28598] [client 192.168.1.1:50269] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /srv/www/all/webshop161/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 2448, referer: http://www.aaa.nl/webshop161/admin123/index.php?controller=adminselfupgrade&conf=6&token=447743027fb4364ced58c1c87829d5e7

the upgrade stopped with an Ajax error, and now nothing works any more!

After apache restart I get:

[Wed Jun 10 22:09:13.982873 2015] [php5:error] [pid 29159] [client 192.168.1.1:51207] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /srv/www/all/webshop161/config/bootstrap.php on line 27

:-(

Edited by Xavier Borderie (see edit history)
  • Like 1

For anyone interested here is a Test-Server:

Front Office

Back Office

Login: [email protected]

Password: testest

Server is running german language and the latest advancedeucompliance dev branch.

Please test as much as you like and don't forget to report any bugs you find.

Hello,

The idea of ​​the test server would be a good idea if the identifiers to access the back office functioned ! : In nonexistent employee or wrong password, damage.

For the little I've seen on the front office, prestashop always understood nothing and continues the same mistakes : some details remain level product presentation "anti-commercial", which is strange for a solution e-trade :

Whether in the headlights or other products, products in "promotion" should not mix with other products because the label "reduction" extends the block and created an uneven staircase and gives a unsightly with other blocks. Putting 4 products on the same line, visually increases the page. This voluntary mosaic effect has the opposite effect : as the eye can see and the products are embedded instead of being developed.

It's the same on the product page : image of the item sold is overwhelming, greatly reducing space for text and block "Price + add to cart" that become almost invisible visually. A picture a little less ventilation and the rest would be appreciated.

For people that I sent to see this type of presentation, their judgment was clear : it makes us not want to order from this site. They were particularly sensitive and attentive to the following :

1) The overall design, colors ....

2) clarity and readability ! : Descriptive and prices + Add to Cart.

3) equally : navigation and choice products.

Another aberration that makes no sense : a product that remains "new" for a certain number of days, then it is not anymore. The condition "State New Product" should not even exist at that level ; but rather : Condition: New - although if we could have the choice to select or not this state, it would be even better. Because we want and not necessarily need to display this information on the product page. We impose a tool "forced non-reducible" is really not the best idea you've had since the creation of PrestaShop.

Cordially.

Edited by shooping (see edit history)

Hey

Someone changed the password :D. Should work now.

EDIT: @shooping

Your concerns are more then right, but i just wanted to add, that you are talking about the default template that is in no way meant to be the absolute solution.

Regarding the "new product" issue: I hope you are aware that the label-batch "new", which overlays the product image, needs to be interpreted as "new arrival" in this case. And the product condition is what it says it is. They are two different things.

Both can be customized to your needs or the wording can be changed. So not an issue at all imho.

Edited by thepan (see edit history)

Hey

Someone changed the password :D. Should work now.

this is nerd, lol :P

it's still not working. by creating a user account without administrator rights, you should avoid this type of modification made without your knowledge, in the future.

for the rest you are completely wrong, and thank you for leave to others the opportunity to respond.

cordially.

I tried it again and it still works. If you are keen to try, send me an PM and i give you new credentials.  Also people need admin rights to be able to test all parts of prestashop and modifications are necessary to test all aspects. Its not problem at all since the server is on an isolated environment anyway. Just someone taking the fun for everyone else.

I tried it again and it still works. If you are keen to try, send me an PM and i give you new credentials.  Also people need admin rights to be able to test all parts of prestashop and modifications are necessary to test all aspects. Its not problem at all since the server is on an isolated environment anyway. Just someone taking the fun for everyone else.

You can restrict access to modules on the TAB "administration > permissions" and the respec. profile.  BTW for to test there is no need to have admin rights. ;)

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

@ shooping - I respect your opinion, but well from one using Prestasho 1.4 ? Come on.... Time changed and 1.4. is outdated since some years now...

PS 1.4 does not sell better than PS 1.6., but has many of new features, options and it is adapted to the time "today". Seems you missed some hypes after 2004.

@ shooping - I respect your opinion, but well from one using Prestasho 1.4 ? Come on.... Time changed and 1.4. is outdated since some years now...

PS 1.4 does not sell better than PS 1.6., but has many of new features, options and it is adapted to the time "today". Seems you missed some hypes after 2004.

Hello,

Thank you for your review, and I also respect. :)

Except I talking about the 1.6 because I am preparing a new design for the shop. And my remarks are linked only to this version of PrestaShop 1.6, and the tests I've done made with future customers also.

Sincerely.

hello,

I seal you in the picture : http://mab.to/wYr2NiRaU, that will have to be a product page facing the trade and which is requested by users who visit our stores. you should actually interviewed these users lambdas, you might really be surprised ..... I still have some finishing to do it, and as you can see, there is indeed prestashop 1.6

acknowledge that it has nothing to do ... ;)

cordially.

hello,

I seal you in the picture : http://mab.to/wYr2NiRaU, that will have to be a product page facing the trade and which is requested by users who visit our stores. you should actually interviewed these users lambdas, you might really be surprised ..... I still have some finishing to do it, and as you can see, there is indeed prestashop 1.6

cannot open. Download necessary before I can open. Sorry, but by this way never...

hello,

acknowledge that it has nothing to do ... ;)

cordially.

Don't understand what you mean or is referencing to. The PS 1.6.1.rc4 user "thepan" has installed is WITH advancedeucompliance module. What is wrong on the page you linked ?

Hello everyone,
On the add a new product, "Price" Add a specific price , it may be an option "Tools" remove or edit ? this avoids deleting the configuration each time bring ? " an example changed the date " Thanks
! friendships  

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/435494-ajouter-un-prix-sp%C3%A9cifique/ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous,

Dans la page ajouter un nouveau produit, "Prix" Ajouter un prix spécifique, peut on avoir une option Outils supprimer ou modifier ? cela évite de supprimer la configuration apporter a chaque fois ? "un exemple modifié la date" Merci

! Amitiés 

@Prestashop developers:

Could add feature help admin manage who is online and what he is doing in BO ? I think to this moment PS is designed for one user. Using PS for a company can cause trouble because admin doesn't know what other users doing in BO.

Thank you.

@Prestashop developers:

Could add feature help admin manage who is online and what he is doing in BO ? I think to this moment PS is designed for one user. Using PS for a company can cause trouble because admin doesn't know what other users doing in BO.

Thank you.

hum... see your logs BO -> Advanced Parameters -> Logs

they didnt add still discounted price for catalog,prestashop is just doing price reduction for amount and percentage,they have to add an option for discounted price  ,how they skip that i dont understand it

To Eolia, see your logs BO -> Advanced Parameters -> Logs

I know it but it is not enough, almost doesn't show nothing. For example I have 2 uploaders, 2 worker who work on warehouse,

At the moment, for example I can set 4 user who has access to BO, user1, user2, user3, user4, but for sure owner doesn't know what user1 is doing, or do in this day, what, which and how many products he/she manage, upload. How owner can know if they are responsiblity to their work or not?

I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards

To Eolia, see your logs BO -> Advanced Parameters -> Logs

I know it but it is not enough, almost doesn't show nothing. For example I have 2 uploaders, 2 worker who work on warehouse,

At the moment, for example I can set 4 user who has access to BO, user1, user2, user3, user4, but for sure owner doesn't know what user1 is doing, or do in this day, what, which and how many products he/she manage, upload. How owner can know if they are responsiblity to their work or not?

I hope you understand what I mean.

Regards

Logs of your server, should be enough to obtain deeper information about who is/was on your site. I don't think that logging users you will find-out who did what, unless you track. You know tracking persons is prohibited by law (ESPECCIALLY IN THE EU !!!).

they didnt add still discounted price for catalog,prestashop is just doing price reduction for amount and percentage,they have to add an option for discounted price  ,how they skip that i dont understand it

Difficult to understand what you mean. Can you please show us a sample (attach a picture ?)

I'm still missing in the version 1.6.1. module for the different EU-Cookie compliance laws as a native part of Prestashop core. Yes I know there are several free and paid for download, but I think as Prestashop is at least an European solution, it should be have this on board natively.

I'm still missing in the version 1.6.1. module for the different EU-Cookie compliance laws as a native part of Prestashop core. Yes I know there are several free and paid for download, but I think as Prestashop is at least an European solution, it should be have this on board natively.

Hey ps3 and selectshop.at, coud you create a Forge ticket with a detailed explanation of what you expect? If you only say that in the forums, it can be easily lost.

Thanks!

Hey bannerclick, could you give me a link to those three Forge tickets that are still problematic? Thank you!

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5882?jql=

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5883?jql=

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5884?jql=

The first is the most problematic. It does not allow to order out of stock products, even if the setting is to allow.

Another issue; all products have the default on "do not allow order" in the quantities tab (when out of stock) I think it should be the third option (the standard setting for the shop). This issue has also been fixed before.

Logs of your server, should be enough to obtain deeper information about who is/was on your site. I don't think that logging users you will find-out who did what, unless you track. You know tracking persons is prohibited by law (ESPECCIALLY IN THE EU !!!).

Since they appear to be talking about back office users and tracking their actions, I don't think EU law would apply.  We are talking about employees, not customers.

Plus, the back office already tracks actions (like product add, edit) and who performs the action, so it sounds like the request is to add additional event tracking

• Like 1

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5882?jql=

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5883?jql=

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5884?jql=

The first is the most problematic. It does not allow to order out of stock products, even if the setting is to allow.

Another issue; all products have the default on "do not allow order" in the quantities tab (when out of stock) I think it should be the third option (the standard setting for the shop). This issue has also been fixed before.

Thank you for those links. I've passed them to the team, we'll see how we can prioritize them in the current state of things.

For your additional issue, please create a ticket on the Forge, ideally with a link to the original fix/ticket you mention.

Thank you!

Since they appear to be talking about back office users and tracking their actions, I don't think EU law would apply.  We are talking about employees, not customers.

Plus, the back office already tracks actions (like product add, edit) and who performs the action, so it sounds like the request is to add additional event tracking

So not users, but employees. Well this is another case. Sure you can track them, but does this make any sense, controlling your employees on each thing they are doing ? I trust in my employees and prefer to let them manage their job by themselves. Important is that tasks are done within stipulated time.  ;)

So not users, but employees. Well this is another case. Sure you can track them, but does this make any sense, controlling your employees on each thing they are doing ? I trust in my employees and prefer to let them manage their job by themselves. Important is that tasks are done within stipulated time.  ;)

Perhaps, but Prestashop already does this.

I can definitely see a use for this. Maybe adding some analytics from the log events.

• Like 1

Thank you for those links. I've passed them to the team, we'll see how we can prioritize them in the current state of things.

For your additional issue, please create a ticket on the Forge, ideally with a link to the original fix/ticket you mention.

Thank you!

Hi Xavier,

If these issues are not solved before the final release, please make sure you communicate the version is not suited for multistore!

In my opinion, more than 80% of multistore users mainly use it to share products and stock.

• Like 1

We’ve had a lot of great feedback from the community following the release of the RC3 of PrestaShop 1.6.1.0. The team is hard at work improving this version and fixing things that were discovered since then.

Now it’s time for MORE TESTING! This fourth Release Candidate version brings a lot of notable changes, among which the new architecture, and the Advanced EU Compliance module.

As a reminder, this software is still in development, so we don’t recommend you to run it on a production store. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version. You can download PrestaShop 1.6.1.0 RC4 here.

Read more about this release on the Build devblog!

Hi!

Have you fix the advanced warehouse management in this release?

Best regards

MacRoy

• Like 1

For my taste Prestashop is spending too much time on improving the structure of its software.

In one or two days it could add "active" and "position" fields to the combinations. That would be a real improvement.

Hey musicmaster. These are nice ideas! Could you create detailed Forge tickets for each of them? Thank you!

As for the improvement of codebase (I'm guessing you are thinking about the new architecture), keep in mind that this is a necessity in order for the software to grow and evolve. The code is getting old, and modernizing it will have a positive impact on the whole ecosystem.

Yes, I want to see what and who did in BO, but not customers. I know you trust your employees because you are with them in a room and visible know what they are doing. I go to work almost 20 years and I see many companies (that I worked) down because they trusted and left employees did themselves. Please remember that employees ALWAYS have different thought than owners.

I think big corporations and sites, they have to set privillages and have tools to track what employees are doing. I don't want to pay a bad employee in same pension like better, for example it happens with my company, we pay all with the same pension, but some complain that exits person only sit, chat, surfing and almost don't do nothing.

I think PS developers should active a table "user" in BO, like we owner will know this products was upload by user A, this order was finish by userB and so on.

I am not a coder and when I gave a glance at BO and FO of this new version, I don't see differences. We, owner sites and users need fast loading  and new features that can help doing bussines easier and better.

Regards

PS: I wonder if PS can release a lite version that if he/she doesn't want this feature and can disable it ?

Yes, I want to see what and who did in BO, but not customers. I know you trust your employees because you are with them in a room and visible know what they are doing. I go to work almost 20 years and I see many companies (that I worked) down because they trusted and left employees did themselves. Please remember that employees ALWAYS have different thought than owners.

I think big corporations and sites, they have to set privillages and have tools to track what employees are doing. I don't want to pay a bad employee in same pension like better, for example it happens with my company, we pay all with the same pension, but some complain that exits person only sit, chat, surfing and almost don't do nothing.

I think PS developers should active a table "user" in BO, like we owner will know this products was upload by user A, this order was finish by userB and so on.

I am not a coder and when I gave a glance at BO and FO of this new version, I don't see differences. We, owner sites and users need fast loading  and new features that can help doing bussines easier and better.

Regards

PS: I wonder if PS can release a lite version that if he/she doesn't want this feature and can disable it ?

The Advanced Parameters > Logs page does what you are looking for: every action of each employee account is logged, and you know exactly who did what. If you feel it is missing some actions, let us know by opening a new ticket on the Forge.

For instance, it could indeed be interesting to have more details than "Product modification" or "Category addition" as the listed action. Check your Logs page, see what it lists, and create a ticket with what you think it should list :)

And, there are no plans for a lite version of PrestaShop.

"In one or two days it could add "active" and "position" fields to the combinations. That would be a real improvement."

I agree with this. Also "position" fields for the Manufacturers. You can't order them!

As always: please create a Forge ticket for your suggestion :)

But it's too late in the 1.6.10 dev cycle, I doubt we'll add new features until the release.

Regards

Perhaps applicable for companies with 100 of employees and a lack of communication between each and other, but on a company of tree, four users working in a team, don't think it is necessary to track each user.

Besides you don't will give to each user the same task or  rights for all. Restrict your user accounts and you will know which user is doing what and there are no needs to track nobody. This is more effective working process.

As you can see the companies you worked didn't work on an effective base, and this is of course a task of a good manager (CEO, managing director or simply departmen manager) and not to track each of his users.

Perhaps applicable for companies with 100 of employees and a lack of communication between each and other, but on a company of tree, four users working in a team, don't think it is necessary to track each user.

I don't think Prestashop is limiting its scope to small businesses with under 10 employees.  Since Prestashop already has these features, the request is to enhance it.  Not sure why the back and forth and opposing the feature is necessary

I don't think Prestashop is limiting its scope to small businesses with under 10 employees.  Since Prestashop already has these features, the request is to enhance it.  Not sure why the back and forth and opposing the feature is necessary

I know that this feature is already on board, but don't think it is necessary to extend. For me an useless feature... There are more important things I will see in PS 1.6.1. which are needed urgent law conformity !!!

I know that this feature is already on board, but don't think it is necessary to extend. For me an useless feature... There are more important things I will see in PS 1.6.1. which are needed urgent law conformity !!!

Certainly a valid opinion, but there are many that need and use this feature and would like to see it enhanced.  A good software development life cycle will use proper prioritization to determine what to develop/implement

Buy a good camera and a microphone and the problem is solved :)
This does not apply Prestashop

Lol.... Yeah... and track the internet connection and you will see that your users are on FB, Twitter & Co., instead to do their work... Tracking users will not help anyway... Only provoking bad working climate.... ;)

Hhehe, you can laugh because you are not at position like me. Yeah, for simple and can be usefull for someone, please improve feature that add a table "user" in product panel (display who edit product, order) and admin can set disable/enable if he/she doesn't want to see :)

Regards

Hhehe, you can laugh because you are not at position like me. Yeah, for simple and can be usefull for someone, please improve feature that add a table "user" in product panel (display who edit product, order) and admin can set disable/enable if he/she doesn't want to see :)

Regards

You tried by the way I mentioned before ? You can restrict each user group to do only work x. than you know what user 1, user 2 or 3 are able to do or not. Upload of new products you can identify by product ID's on product list (and on front office by the tag "new"). I don't think that it is necessary to spy out your employees more than that. Besides it creates bad working climate. Spy out employees is not allowed by laws too (unless you dont' have slaves employed in your company or are located in a third world country) this mentioning safety of employees privacy and consent/acknowledge of tracking !. ;)

The best way and only official one is to put monitoring software on the computer itself, like each big company is doing. By adding some tracking in Prestashop you are not on the legal way and also Prestashop not offering open employees tracking software. You need to inform your employees that you are tracking them and it is indispensable that on their employment contract the tracking possibility is added to it and signed by both parties (employer and employee).

Sincerely I don't want to see Prestashop as tracking software (you never know where your data is sent to too...) - Some analysis about the traffic Prestashop software is sending over the net will give you more clearness on what I want to point out. ;) This what YOU can track also others can see/intercept...

The Advanced Parameters > Logs page does what you are looking for: every action of each employee account is logged, and you know exactly who did what. If you feel it is missing some actions, let us know by opening a new ticket on the Forge.

For instance, it could indeed be interesting to have more details than "Product modification" or "Category addition" as the listed action. Check your Logs page, see what it lists, and create a ticket with what you think it should list :)

And, there are no plans for a lite version of PrestaShop.

Taking up the discussion of "tracking employees" I added to forge: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5922

Hi Xavier Borderie!

It is this which you see on the attached picture framed in blue as I never got up in PrestaShop 1.6.0.14 and that explains why I never got the advanced warehouse management to work!

I have made several new and clean installation of PrestaShop 1.6.0.14 with the same result.

I have now installed Prestashop1.6.1.0-RC4 and are happy to say that it seems to work. It also counts down the right stock levels when an order is placed.

I can also say that it is now also works to activate add product image to the invoice also works.

In addition, they have updated the email templates, which now additionally possible to edit in the Back Office, which also could not do successfully before.

Nice work Presta Team!

I would appreciate if you additionally could fix the handler for the cron job module, which is still not working as it should.

It still shows the last run "never".

So in summary, you are on the right track in my opinion, now is the time for your other to submit your comments and suggestions for improvement with more.

But above all, make sure to test and re-test so that this can become a stable and well functioning release!

Best regards

MacRoy

• Like 1

Thank you for your positive feedback, MacRoy!

I would appreciate if you additionally could fix the handler for the cron job module, which is still not working as it should.

It still shows the last run "never".

For this issue, as for any other, could you make a detailed Forge ticket to help the team reproduce your issue?

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hey ps3 and selectshop.at, coud you create a Forge ticket with a detailed explanation of what you expect? If you only say that in the forums, it can be easily lost.

Thanks!

Hi Xavier

i create a ticket before.but nobody didnt assigned yet,i think prestashop coders has missed to code it. old price will be strikeout. Special price(discounted price) will be the last sale price. i would not like to mention the other ecommerces.but they have that feature already. i love prestashop and would to see that feature at the next version :)

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5819

Edited by ps3z (see edit history)

Have you fixed the AdminStats -> Referrers / Modules/trackingfront issue with referrers commissions total? This currently displays incorrectly as it includes VAT and shipping when working out commission due to affiliates. On all versions up to now both store owner and affiliates get incorrect values payable!

Have you fixed the AdminStats -> Referrers / Modules/trackingfront issue with referrers commissions total? This currently displays incorrectly as it includes VAT and shipping when working out commission due to affiliates. On all versions up to now both store owner and affiliates get incorrect values payable!

You created a ticket on forge ?

http://forge.prestashop.com

For this issue, as for any other, could you make a detailed Forge ticket to help the team reproduce your issue?

Thank you!

Hi Xavier

i create a ticket before.but nobody didnt assigned yet,i think prestashop coders has missed to code it. old price will be strikeout. Special price(discounted price) will be the last sale price. i would not like to mention the other ecommerces.but they have that feature already. i love prestashop and would to see that feature at the next version :)

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5819

Great, thanks! Create a Forge ticket is the best way to keep in issue in the mind of our developers.

Indeed, please create a detailed Forge ticket about your issue!

Hi Xavier I have created a ticket a while ago - still unassigned :(

Ticket can be found here - along with screenshots that illustrate the issue:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-5849

Best regards

Barry

Well, unassigned 12 days after, that's not unusual -- not that it's a good thing, but we have only so much developers, both in-house and as contributors.

I'll move in the correct project: you put it in the Core project, whereas modules are handled in the Partners & Native Modules project. In the meantime, please indicate the version of the module where you see this issue. Also, please test locally with the latest version of both PrestaShop (or even the RC4!) and the module to see if you still have this behavior. Thanks!

Hi Xavier - thanks for the rapid reply. Much appreciated. Just to clarify the issue appears in the Tracking - Front office v1.8.3. module. It also displays the same behaviour in the core admin in Stats -> Referrers. But this may be that it is purely getting those figures from the module?

My current Live install is Prestashop v1.6.0.9, but have a test install using v1.6.0.14. It displays the same behaviour in both versions. Referrers/Affiliates figures still include both Tax and Shipping. So it is still there in latest version.

Best regards

Barry

Hi Xavier - thanks for the rapid reply. Much appreciated. Just to clarify the issue appears in the Tracking - Front office v1.8.3. module. It also displays the same behaviour in the core admin in Stats -> Referrers. But this may be that it is purely getting those figures from the module?

My current Live install is Prestashop v1.6.0.9, but have a test install using v1.6.0.14. It displays the same behaviour in both versions. Referrers/Affiliates figures still include both Tax and Shipping. So it is still there in latest version.

Thanks for these details, Barry. I updated and moved your ticket accordingly.

Referrers/Affiliates figures still include both Tax and Shipping. So it is still there in latest version.

This is not a bug in my opinion. There is simply a need for some settings to be changeable in the module settings tab. Some may want to calculate comission based on the whole cart some may don't.....

EDIT: Also its not a module thing, since the "tracking front " module only supplies a front office page for affilates to track there stats. The actual calculation is done in the core.

Edited by thepan (see edit history)

Hi,

[Wed Jun 10 20:27:46.333782 2015] [php5:error] [pid 28598] [client 192.168.1.1:50269] PHP Fatal error:  Interface 'Core_Foundation_Database_EntityInterface' not found in /srv/www/all/webshop161/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 28, referer: http://www.aaa.nl/webshop161/admin123/index.php?controller=adminselfupgrade&conf=6&token=447743027fb4364ced58c1c87829d5e7

[Wed Jun 10 20:27:43.476610 2015] [php5:error] [pid 28598] [client 192.168.1.1:50269] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /srv/www/all/webshop161/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 2448, referer: http://www.aaa.nl/webshop161/admin123/index.php?controller=adminselfupgrade&conf=6&token=447743027fb4364ced58c1c87829d5e7

[Wed Jun 10 22:09:13.982873 2015] [php5:error] [pid 29159] [client 192.168.1.1:51207] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /srv/www/all/webshop161/config/bootstrap.php on line 27

I also got this error with the tagged release

Hi,

Same problem !!!

upgrade from 1.6.0.14

Fatal error:  Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /xxxxx/config/bootstrap.php

Edited by matonisuka (see edit history)

Fatal error:  Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /xxxxx/config/bootstrap.php

Risolto!

Avevo fatto prima una prova in locale, ho quindi sostituito la cartella CACHE sul serve con quella locale ed ora tutto funziona

Solved!
I did a first test in local, so I replaced the folder CACHE on serving with the local and now everything works

Great, thanks! Create a Forge ticket is the best way to keep in issue in the mind of our developers.

hi again

i dont believe someone will be assigned to that. bcz i saw some tickets time older than 3 months.

I attempted an upgrade from 1.6.0.13 to 1.6.1.0 stable

As seen above, I have gotten the same error:

( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /var/www/prestashop1605/config/bootstrap.php on line 27 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0084 243768 {main}( ) ../index.php:0 2 0.0107 341000 require( '/var/www/prestashop1605/config/config.inc.php' ) ../index.php:34 3 0.0154 850416 require_once( '/var/www/prestashop1605/config/bootstrap.php' ) ../config.inc.php:58

Has there been any progress on this error?  

I have reloaded my backup, so I am once again up with 1.6.0.13  but am very much interested in the speed advantages of the newer version.

Got a little Further.  Ran the upgrade again.  Website works.  some of the images were missing.  Tried to fix by going to product catalog.  It hangs and gives following error:

( ! ) Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 200 bytes) in /var/www/prestashop1605/classes/db/Db.php on line 655

Call Stack

#

Time

Memory

Function

1 0.0002 237448 {main}( ) ../index.php:0 
2 0.0682 5355624 DispatcherCore->dispatch( ) ../index.php:54 
3 0.0896 8520728 ControllerCore->run( ) ../Dispatcher.php:373 
4 0.1877 17320384 AdminProductsControllerCore->initContent( ) ../Controller.php:180 
5 0.1904 17656072 HelperTreeCategoriesCore->render( ) ../AdminProductsController.php:2467 
6 0.1904 17656976 HelperTreeCategoriesCore->getData( ) ../HelperTreeCategories.php:302 
7 0.1918 17678856 CategoryCore->getParentsCategories( ) ../HelperTreeCategories.php:102 
8 62.8348 536544664 DbCore->getRow( ) ../Category.php:1161 

Hi,

I have the same problem, any ideas to solve it?

• Like 1

Please don't use RC anymore. You should use the released PS 1.6.1.0 version on a clone of your shop if you want to test. Oficial version of PS 1.6.1.0 is just released now !!

selectshop.at, I'm usign the stable realease 1.6.1.0, thast weird.

Than pleas add your problems to the topic for in production. The RC (release candiadtes) should not be used anymore, as the are outdated and several bugs already debugged on official version:

Topic for official version: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/451074-prestashop-v1610-is-now-available/ OR for SPEED Impressions: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/448978-prestashop-1610-a-new-level-of-performances/