Error smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

Hi Guys

Can someone tell me what this error means - I cant figur out what is wrong with line 46?

I get the following message in my error_log

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/sayskydk/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/04/f3/33/wrt54aac43ba92986_24505309 <--
thrown in /home/sayskydk/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 46

and I get blank (white) page :(

I have attached a screenshot of line 46 !

Thanks for helping me

Cheers,

Lars

http://shop.saysky.dk

post-610256-0-76268400-1422549062_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have the same problem. The owners permission is the same as all other directories...

I change the permission to 777 to try if it change something but there is no change...the only way it's to delete compile and cache directories. But few minutes later the problem occure another time.

What can I do ? A linux command to apply for directories rights or folder owners specific ?

yes I dit it.

Do you think it's possible it come from the fact that I have enough space in my server ?

I have a VPS, in the administration of ovh, it write that I have 11go free but when I delete some files (.zip) for backup who take some place, the site I don't have the problem...

I send today an email to ovh...

Yea, disk space is a common source for "permission" errors - the OS tells the prestashop (or PHP in this case) files that access is denied (disk quota reached).

Let us know what their answer is!

Erik

• 2 years later...

I got the directories set to 777 and the files (index.php files) already set to 644. One time when i had my permission wrong my change of permission via ftp made no difference until my hosting tech did the same thing - with ur experience is this something that can happen?

Now generating a 500 Internal Server Error

Thanks for you quick reply

Edited by bnadauld (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hello, I have the same problem. The owners permission is the same as all other directories...

What can I do ? A linux command to apply for directories rights or folder owners specific ?

But I have another web is ok.  Thanks.

Kolo.