Price difference inside Product Page

Hello, 

I have a problem with prices. In the backend everything seems to be correct, but when I go to the frontend, the catalog and product listings display the correct price (let's say 35€) but when going inside the product page to see more details, the price inside is 35.01€. And finally, when added to the cart, it is 35 again... 

Can anyone point me where the error might be? 

Thanks

See attached links to check the error: 

• 1 month later...

Removing combinations would defeat the purpose... I prefer having a cent difference shown only in that page than to loose the combinations functionality altogether, thanks.

The problem is in the way Prestashop themes product pages calculate the prices based on the different options, that's a mess....

Hi Enzo,

We're currently working on fixing the issues that you may have encountered with rounding on PrestaShop. Actually, there's an updated version of PrestaSthop available here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/350813-tax-and-rounding-fixes-testers-needed/?p=1777830 

Not only do we strongly recommend that you upgrade and get a chance to have your store run exactly the way you want to, but we also need users like you to run some tests and report any rounding-related bug you come across. 

First and foremost, we hope this upgrade makes your life easier on PrestaShop.