Pos (Point Of Sale) For Prestashop

Hello,

Does PRESTASHOP 1.5X currently have a POS module for use on a tablet?  I searched for it, but surprised that it does not have this out of the box?

Has anyone tried third party modules?

I am playing around with OPENERP.COM and that has a great POS system, however integrating it with PRESTASHOP is a long process.

Post here if you use a POS system for a retail business in additional to PRESTASHOP for your online store.

I found a few modules online, but they dont look that good, and also they have not been updated in a while. Spending 200-300 for a module you want to know that it is constantly updated and the support is good.

Thanks

Ricky

Okay this is the forum!

Since their is no viable POS system for prestashop that is as beautiful as easy to use as the OPENBRAVO POS module, how do you connect the openbravo erp POS module to prestashop?

ideally, i dont need to use a ERP like openbravo, but it has a great touchscreen ipad capable POS which is the best looking one yet.

It would be aweome if someone followed this POS style for touchscreen devices for retail use.

Any ideas please post here, thanks

!

• 1 month later...

Hello I work in this module:

www.postpvprestashop.com

It's a point of sale module for physical shops, here yo can see the demo:

www.postpvprestashop.com/demo/control

The price is 250 €, and I include total support and free updates, and this new year will have a lot of updates ;)

Best regards,

Alex

Edited by lozal2244 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

EK-Si POS pro v5 with support/updates for 6 months

Can i ask how many times in 6 months is this updated? are their any release notes available?

Where is your support forum? How long is the average ticket reply? DO you have a lot of users?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bill,

well, same discussions we already had on other topics. Some mods/users welcome such linking to own outside pages, others not and classifying it as marketing because it is not coming from an active user working in here...

For me the rules do not allow any doubt of marketing or not, as the solution is a paid one:

Soliciting Business: Paid Modules, Themes and Job Offers
Users are welcome to post Job Offers for paid assistance with development and/or other PrestaShop needs. However, those developers who do respond to those posts must have a presence on the PrestaShop forums beyond responding to these requests and posting Paid Modules/Themes.
You must be active on the community forum, helping users in order to respond to Job Offers and Post your Paid Modules/Themes.Within this section there will be no Promotional Threads, ie: "Save 35% off All Modules/Themes". This forum is not meant to be an advertising and promotional haven.

Best regards

Conny

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Currently i am using easy-pos.

You can find information about it on www.easy-pos.org

I am using the iOS version. It's a native app for ipad.

But they also have it for desktop or android.

Maybe this helps for some people.

Greets

• 1 year later...

A little update  from my standpoint  I opted for TPV Tienda  by Alejandros 

It was cheap I wasn't expecting the best POS going for that amount of money, but I was very surprised as it works flawlessly 

I had a few issues to start with but the guy is always on the end of his emails a few little tweaks and a few updates later  and I wouldn't change it for anything,  he has added so many little tricks  its great,  a year down the line and I wouldn't change it for the world in fact I would go as far to say I couldn't run my physical store without it.

In a nutshell it just plain works. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

yes, it is! I'm using it too! :) and I made some customisation with the import so now I have a complete inventory (instock, outstock, stocktake, reload values for items with combinations) for multistores + pos + webstore! Can export combinations with quantities, sales and stock on hand! hit me up if anyone is interested! I'm selling!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...