Anyone comes from Magento & OpenCart ?

Hi,

Anyone of you coming from Magento & OpenCart ? The more I played around with Prestashop, the more I got frustrated with it. I'm wondering how those people who previously used Magento & OpenCart can adapt to the Primitive front-end design & layout of Prestashop. 

I come to Prestashop because of its

1.) Flexible Voucher Rule (Coupon in Magento & OpenCart) per Individual Customer. Voucher will appear on the My Voucher session.

2.) Reward & Loyalty (Magento doesn't have, OpenCart included this but quite bare).

I thought Prestashop could get a postion between Magento & OpenCart. However, after playing around with Prestashop, I'm totally frustrated with its front-end design & layout and some lacks of basic e-commerce elements as below.

1.) No My Account Sidebar Listing block (Customer Settings Navigation), just only the My Account Page, very unorganized and primitive. Also, the My Account block on the header is not intuitvie, should be broken down into My Account, My WishList, My Cart and Checkout. Not many users know clicking their names to access the My Account page. 

2.) No Grid Display, unbelievable.

3.) No Product Counter within each Category, absolutely unacceptable.

4.) Add To Cart, Add To Compare and Add To Wishlist are NOT intuitively designed and put together, very unorganized.

5.) Right after installation, I was totally devastated by its primitive default presentation and layout. At 1st, I thought it could be further enhanced by changing its configurations. In fact, not really the case. 

I'd decided to leave Prestashop as it might take more time to make it presentable as Magento & OpenCart. I hardly force myself to fall in love with Prestashop at this point of time. Maybe I'll come back to have a look after the availability of Prestashop 1.6. 

These are the intuitive design and layout of Magento & OpenCart, Prestashop should make its front-end more user-friendly and intuitive.

Grid Display

post-132315-0-21056400-1385526574_thumb.png

My Account Sidebar Listing Block
post-132315-0-21749900-1385484750_thumb.png

My Account Header Block
post-132315-0-49232800-1385535222_thumb.png
Edited by jetwong98 (see edit history)

personally...ps is just catching up in some ways with 'norte' americano centric e-commerce.  where ps was originally developed for European market (many countries,currencies,languages...it is making good strides to be more appealing to single country shops, yes US.  The US is 'the' market for eCommerce...and I think a big target market for ps...so we will see more features that will be pleasing to those used to loads of bells and whistles more in line with US market...but that is just one yank yacking