[URGENT] Become a PrestaShop Video Star!

Dear Community,

Hello, we are doing something special in the (very) near future and we need YOUR help! Become a PrestaShop star with one simple, short video submission. We can't disclose much but we can tell you it involves a new page on our website, a big map of the earth and a video including you! This is a great chance for you to be featured on our global website while telling us how much you love PrestaShop.

Here's how to enter,

1) Shoot a short (<1 min) video telling us how Prestashop, and it's forum, has benefited your business and your life. (success story, how your business has grown, etc...)

Here's the catch, at the end of the video you need to say the words (in your native language tongue) "Our PrestaShop community is awesome! Thank you!" and air-high-fiving towards the camera.

2) Alternatively, you can simply make a 5 second video of your simply saying (in your native language tongue) "Our PrestaShop community is awesome! Thank you all!"and air-high-fiving towards the camera.

We will be taking the best submissions and creating a video dedicated to you, our beloved community. The people whose video submissions are featured will have a link to their Forum profile and/or website.

We are so proud of our international merchant base! If you are submitting your video in any language other than French or English, please include a translation/subtitles of what is said.

Easy 3-Step Submission Instructions:

1) Shoot the video (Webcam, SmartPhone Video, etc) 720p or 1080p prefered.

2) Go to

3) Upload video and send to

In the "Message" section, add your Name, Forum Name and Shop/Store URL

Together, we have made our PrestaShop community the best and brightest. We can't thank you enough. We're looking forward to your awesome videos!

Start submitting your video TODAY! We won't be able to take any more videos after Monday 5/27/2013

ps: below is a picture of an example air high-five

post-360108-0-96626800-1369315516_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Hello J. Danse, It can be in any language! Please provide a translation of what is said, if you can speak multiple languages then send us multiple submissions!

However, please be to sure to say the last Air-High-Five sentence in your own native language tongue ""Our PrestaShop community is awesome! Thank you!""

Nice idea!

I would make a video to...if I had a webcam or a decent camera :D Nothing like hd ready, just ol' sd stuff! :D

Fabio! It's just preferred, not mandatory. any smartphone will do, if that's not possible then just send us the best stuff you got. I'm sure we can work with it.

Thank you! B)

Oh come on, Nemo, no one in your friends or family has a decent smartphone? :) We want your video!

Well, yuou might not believe me but it's true! :D I hate smartphones (as I hate dirty screens!). Not only they don't have a decent smartphone, they don't have it at all! COnsider I use and old shell-style LG phone :D

• 3 weeks later...