Users Can't Login V1.5.2 in Firefox

Deal All,

I have installed brand new prestashop in 1.5.2 (latest version as at time of writing). It was working fine at first. But few days ago, users can't login their account any more by using Firefox. Password and user name are correct, it is simply redirect the user to login page again. IE is working fine and I didn't make any change at all during this time.

I have searched on the forum and found few topics are same issue of mine. However, I have tried all of them but no one works for me.

My site is here: http://www.selebritee.com.au/

Could anyone kindly help me with this issue please?

Thank you so mcuh!

Edited by todaytonight (see edit history)

Thank you safa. Change Canonical URL -> no, still doesn't work.

The friendly url is "yes" but with a message "URL rewriting (mod_rewrite) is not active on your server or it is not possible to check your server configuration. If you want to use Friendly URLs you must activate this mod." Do you think it could cause the issue?

Thanks

I just had the very same issue with Firefox17.0.1 and resolved it by removing the www from Set shop URL - Shop domain, and also leaving "Automatically redirect to Canonical URL" enabled.

I also had issues trying to login to the BO (Admin section) from Firefox and this also resolved that.

Hope this helps others, thanks for the suggestions above...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Firefox is saving some cookies, tokens or whatever from previous logins. I think it particularly "remembers" failed logins. I just had the same issue. Cleaning firefox cache, cookies and "active logins" (in firefox preferences mac os x) fixes the problem and the user is now sent to "my account" after login. hope it helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is very weird. I just tested it in Firfox and it is working fine now. I didn't do anything at all...

I haven't tested in Chrome yet. Will test soon.

Hi todaytonight,

I am using prestashop 1.5.2. Facing the same issue now, IE9 everything works fine, but chrome and firefox users can't login and cart always empty, Canonical URL is enable, should I set to - No? The friendly url is on but still "URL rewriting (mod_rewrite) is not active on your server or it is not possible to check your server configuration. If you want to use Friendly URLs you must activate this mod." Strange issue never seen before. How do you solve it? Is there any solution? ..