Layered navigation block v1.8.5 - can not make it visible

• 2 months later...

i have same problem with prestashop 1.5 bundle! can you help me plz! or there something guide for using this module?

Me too. I just installed the new version of Prestashop 1.5 and my layered navigation does not appear in front office. In back office i have configured this module and it works fine. I am not a begginer, I have tested all solutions but nothing works .. Please help ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck on this, too. Hope there will be a solution soon....

Edit:

Whoops, it's working now. I just had to click on one of my categories and it showed up. Now I have to get this on my frontpage.

Maybe a little guide to explain how to set this thing up properly would be very helpful. I'm missing a small link to some kind of manual page for every module like Magento and other systems have.

Edited by Fate (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I've PS 1.5.1 and the block has shown only when i click on the category where there are combinations to match, otherwise it does not comes out. I need to show the module ALWAYS, especially in HOME PAGE.

Another problem is the in Home page i changed the position of the module by live edit, but in the other pages it's shown always at the original position. How can i modify it?

• Like 1

I've PS 1.5.1 and the block has shown only when i click on the category where there are combinations to match, otherwise it does not comes out. I need to show the module ALWAYS, especially in HOME PAGE.

Another problem is the in Home page i changed the position of the module by live edit, but in the other pages it's shown always at the original position. How can i modify it?

so do i wanna to need show the module always show, especially in home page!! waiting for an answered!

Edited by jesen (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My bolck layered do not run.

I clic on categories, but it do not run

Please, read this topic (in spanihs, but google traslate it).

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/251212-navegacion-por-facetas-no-funciona-tras-actualizar-a-1410/page__p__1249210?do=findComment&comment=1249210

I need help.

Thanks.

Edited by Xeral (see edit history)

The best two threads I found was:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/239516-module-blocklayered-bug-price-indexation-failed/page__pid__1254828?do=findComment&comment=1254828

and

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/218096-cant-edit-or-update-layered-navigation-loading-forever/

I had problems with a clean Install.

First I did the chmod changes, and it worked! A few days later I changed a few categories and added a few products, and it stopped working again.

The solution was really odd: I went to

Preferences separator_breadcrumb.png SEO & URLs

you must not have www in front of your domain name. I did NO changes (the shop domain and the SSL domain already had the www removed). I clicked on SAVE, and it started to work again (and has worked ever since)!

From other threads I have read, it's not possible to have layered navigation from the home screen (without major changes). I can live with that!

Good luck all!

Ioan

• 7 months later...