How to generate delivery slip after waiting for payment?

Prestashop 1.4.6.2

Customer selecect paying with bankwire or check.

After I receive payment, I want generate delivery slip

and send package to a post office.

I can't find how to generate delivery slip from

validated order.

Any suggestions?

I'm also having this issue, even when the order status is 'Payment accepted'. When specifying the date range for any dates, it says 'No deliverys slips found for this period'. In the order detail page is displayed 'No delivery slip'. Has anyone found a solution?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So we always have to mark preparation in progress in order to generate delivery slips? That is a little annoying. I just noticed this myself when I tried to go back to a completed order to view the delivery slip and there wasn't one. So marking it as Preparation In Progress now will make it look like I am doing something to an already completed order.

A suggestion to Prestashop: Add an option in the delivery statuses editor that allows you to choose whether or not an individual status should generate a delivery slip.

Edited by AFemaleProdigy (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

A suggestion to Prestashop: Add an option in the delivery statuses editor that allows you to choose whether or not an individual status should generate a delivery slip.

+1 ... same problem exists in PS 1.5

My client doesn't want customers to be able to download an invoice, though client does need delivery slips... (delivery slip button is active, enven though no delivery slip is generated, in PS1.5)

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

You can generate Delivery slip in any status you want. You need to go to Shop Parameters -> Order settings and then in top tab set Statuses. If you edit any status, there is a checkbox "Show delivery PDF". If its checked, you will be able to generate delivery slip if the order is in this status.

However, the order is marked as delivered in this case, so you wont be able to edit the order once it has any status with "Show delivery PDF" in status history, because it's marked as delivered. That's kind of bad design on Prestashop side - you are not able to generate delivery slip without marking the order as delivered. Logically, if you want to put the delivery slip in the package, it can't be delivered because it's not even packed yet when the delivery slip is generated.