Excluding categories from Loyalty Points and Rewards

• 2 months later...
Hi,

Does anyone know a hack or modification that will allow me to exclude certain categories or products from receiving Loyalty Points?

Good morning,

Exact same question for me. Does anyone have found a way to only allow rewards for certain categories?
A fix would be much appreciated!
Thank you

This feature has been added to PrestaShop v1.4 and is available on the SVN trunk. Here's a screenshot of the new configuration page. I'm not sure whether the new loyalty module will work with v1.3.1 though. You can try it, but you may be better off waiting for v1.4 to be released.

29636_3n4BXQFp9fDehDEK5PSq_t

• 2 months later...

Hi Rocky,
I have some doubt as to automatically configure the sending discount vouchers, in our shop we want to apply to each order a 10% discount for next order, we do not know what module set should be more frequent flyer points or follow customers -up.

1 - Loyalty Points can not be limited to that category is not currently on 1.3.1 and also the calculation of 10% not well implemented and the process decimal points to enable the customer is a bit more complicated.
Product € 153.40 = 153 points = € 15.30 € 15.34 right

2 - In follow-up customers here that can not be limited by category, best just to apply for the other baskets.

33232_NCFR6LBlsGVOPO2nYGeP_t

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, just one question, how can I apply fidelity points just For one Group ?

Thanks

Salut tout le monde, juste une question. Comment peut-on appliquer les points de fidélités juste à un groupe de client défini?

Merci d'avance

I have the same question : I need to limit the loyalty program to one group of customers, any idea ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Bonjour le sujet est pas tout jeune mais j'avais les mêmes problèmes 'exclure un groupe du loyalty programme' et exclure une catégorie.

Problème numéro 1 résolu : Dans clients/groupe/modifier on peut exclure les modules auxquels le groupe a accès. Donc on décoche le module loyalty.

J'ai testé ça marche

Par contre, impossible d'exclure des catégorie de produit. L'option est dispo dans la config du module mais rien n'y fait, ça ne prend pas en compte les sélections de catégories.

Quelqu'un peut aider svp ?

Hi, this post is a bit old but i d like to share the experience...

Had the same troubles 'exclude a group from loyalty' and 'exclude categories from loyalty'

1st problem solved : in the left menu clients/group/modify it's possible to disable module 1 by 1 from the chosen group. So just uncheck the loyalty program and save.

2nd problem : the option is visible in the loyalty configuration but not effective. Categories checked or unchecked, Points are enabled everywhere...

Anyone on this one please?

Thanks

Bonsoir,

L'option dans le module est pour choisir dans quelles catégories le bon de réduction généré par la fidélité peut être utilisé.

Cette option est débile car elle peut bloquer l'utilisation du bon pour le client mais ne sert pas à exclure des catégories pour générer des points...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...