Paypal

grandall1069

Hi Guys,

As from yesterday we started getting payment issues with paypal.  This should be our busiest time of year. ARRR  The module has been working fine but when I checked today I get the attached screen shot message.  Lost a few sales because of this, any ideas? is this down to paypal?  I noticed a hot paypal topic in the French forum can this be a related sorry cant read French  :wacko:

Emailed paypal

post-1340124-0-34768700-1483455037_thumb.png

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm going to share this thread with 202ecommerce. I'll get back to you as soon as I have news from them. :)

raised a ticket with 202ecommerce who make the module.

I suggest all of you do the same too. Feel free to provide them as much details as possible. Thanks! 

Edit: I confirm you that we've informed PayPal & 202ecommerce about this issue. 

Hi,

Update!!  Message received from paypal this morning reads as follows:-

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding issues you were encountering with your Payments Pro.

I have reviewed your account and can confirm that this was a technical issue within the PayPal system.

Our engineers are working diligently to have this issue resolved. 

I apologise for any frustration that this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Looks like a paypal issue not the module

Cheers Gareth

When a client pays through PayPal prestashop returns the following:

"The order was unable to be validated. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Please, try to order again.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact our 
expert customer support team."

However, the payment is duly processed by PayPal and the client receives the e-mail from PayPal stating so.  The big problem is that reading the previous note, the clients are ordering again, with the same outcome.

Can anybody help us out?  At least to find a way to modify the resulting text so that we let them know everything is alright with thir order.

Thanks!