Empty changelog for 1.6.1.8 / 1.6.1.9

Mister Denial

I see, that makes more sense now. If you open the changelog for 1.6.1.9 both this and the prior versions are empty, as if there had been no changes made in .8 and .9 - that surprised me. I didn't think of checking the changelog for 1.6.1.8 directly

So basically, this is an issue that affects BO mostly, and only if you use Chrome?

The reason I was curious is because upgrading to 1.6.1.8 - in my case - reintroduced an old bug, the one where clearing the cache in BO would delete the smarty compile index file, forcing me to re-upload it every time.

in review, and why PrestaShop does not do a better job of how to implement significant or what appears easy change...is to do it only a dev copy first.

People if you do not have dev copy of your shop, all is lost.  my three cents

I actually do. But the bug, I did not notice right away. By the time I noticed, reverting back would have meant weeks worth of lost work.

I installed the latest version 1.6.1.9 and now I'm having problems when modifying any product, the section of short description and long is not seen correctly. And when you click on save it indicates 2 errors, and forces you to re-select the product associations. Attached screenshots. To have if somebody happened to him something similar ... :unsure:

post-368162-0-05798300-1479125184_thumb.jpg

post-368162-0-09714900-1479125192_thumb.jpg

I installed the latest version 1.6.1.9 and now I'm having problems when modifying any product, the section of short description and long is not seen correctly. And when you click on save it indicates 2 errors, and forces you to re-select the product associations. Attached screenshots. To have if somebody happened to him something similar ... :unsure:

It looks like TinyMCE is not loading correctly. I had a similar error in the past, the product page would not load completely, which caused problems saving products.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and forcing a reload of your BO pages?

E replaced the file "tiny_mce.js" and the problem appears to have been fixed. I'll check if the one that comes with version 1.6.1.9 is corrupt

/js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js

/**
 * File used for compatibility purpose
 * @type {*|jQuery}
 */
var path = $(location).attr('pathname');
var path_array = path.split('/');
path_array.splice((path_array.length - 2), 2);
var final_path = path_array.join('/');
window.tinyMCEPreInit = {};
window.tinyMCEPreInit.base = final_path+'/js/tiny_mce';
window.tinyMCEPreInit.suffix = '.min';

$.getScript(final_path+'/js/tiny_mce/tinymce.min.js');

Corrupt

In the last line is the error

/**
 * File used for compatibility purpose
 * @type {*|jQuery}
 */
var path = $(location).attr('pathname');
var path_array = path.split('/');
path_array.splice((path_array.length - 2), 2);
var final_path = path_array.join('/');
window.tinyMCEPreInit = {};
window.tinyMCEPreInit.base = final_path+'/js/tiny_mce';
window.tinyMCEPreInit.suffix = '.min';

$('head').append($('<script>').attr('type', 'text/javascript').attr('src', final_path + '/js/tiny_mce/tinymce.min.js'));

This line is ok

Edited by JavierP (see edit history)
  • Like 1