header.tpl not in themes/default-bootstrap/

HH Services Limited

Hello, I can see in numerous posts that a header.tpl file is in themes/your theme, but when I look at mine (default-bootstrap), I see no header.tpl file there (please see image). I am totally puzled over this.

Any idea why am I not seeing this file in there? Where is it?

Thank you.

post-794866-0-68170900-1460371819_thumb.png

Edited by HHServices (see edit history)

well I guess not because there must to be one somewhere... The bad part is that when I run a search I come out with several header.tpl files in several modules´ folders (for modules),  two in the advert folder and one in a pdf folder, but none look like the one it should be. When I try to upload a header.tpl file using filezilla and into theme/default_bootstrap  it is not allowed....

Anyone can throw some light into this?

Thanks

from the symptom. I guess it is file/folder permission related issues, or it is hidden file that is not visible to the FTP user account you logged in.

try to check the file ownership and file/folder permission to see if it is set correctly.

you may also ask your hosting support for help if it is permission issue that out of your control.

in stead of use FTP, have tried to use file manager of your control panel?

also it is not just permission issue, it could be file/folder ownership issues. the file/folder is created by someone user, which is different with user you are logged in.

see here for how to check ownership. check No.2 of this page

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/content/36-agile-module-installation-tips