Product information Module from Cleandev doesn´t send email

Edumar

Hi Dears,

This module was successfully installed, but it is not working.

I configured the module, it apperas on Product page and I tried to send a message for testing. 
After clicking "Send", a box is oppened with a message: "Your message has been correctely sended. We will come back to you in fee time."
But I don´t receive any e-mail.

Client Contact (Customer service) is created.
Email configuration in PS is OK, and when I send an email from Advanced Configuration > Email  for testing I receive it accordingly.

I still tried to change email configuration from PHP mail to my own SMTP without success.
I checked my trash box of Microsoft Outlook and it was not there.

If I use the function "Send to a friend" it works too.

I am using the Catalog Mode.

What is wrong? I am trying to solve it but I can not find any solution.

Thanks in advance

Hi Dears,

I think that the module from Cleandev was not a good choice.

First the module I purchased could not be installed. After several attempts I contact Cleandev and I was informed that it was changed for another one.

OK, the new module was installed, but now I am facing this problem and the support of the supplier is not helping me.

I am trying to solve it since last week, but now I tired.

Could you please recommend a reliable module to ask price and information of a product?

Thank you very much.

Eduardo

I suggest you contact the developer of module and try to resolve the issue.

but if you decided to look for an alternative, we also have "Agile Make an offer" module that allow seller and buyer to negotiate price via emails. our module is main for multiple seller environment, but we can make it work standard alone. you can have a look at it here to see if it is what you are looking for.

Thank you, Shokinro,

I am trying to solve the problem with Cleandev, but their customer service is slow and inneficient.

I requested my money back. 

They only say that this module uses the same module to send e-mails from Prestashop.

I need a module able to request information or prices of a product, only this.

I will look for another solution. 
Module from Cleandev is a shit. They sold me one that didn´t install, and after this sent me another file.
The new one was installed, but didn´t work. 
I tried to contact them, but replies take a long time and they don´t solve the problem, just informing that the product works.
I asked for a refund of what I paid, then they didn´t reply me anymore.
I am tired. I don´t recomment Cleandev.

[Moderate Picture]

Hello,

This is unfortunate, this kind of behavior.

Watch the demo module .... It works well. the worries envoiede email is not related to the module but to your server because same account of Creatine mail unsuccessful.

Another thing, you're free to ask the MONEY BACK instead of coming here to open a tiket.

I can not refuse to pay you € 20 for a module that is sold to hundreds of customers.

And even among other clients:

Bonjour,

Je suis libre de ne pas résoudre tes soucis d'envoie de mails. Mon module fonctionne bien mais ton serveur n'envoie pas de mail.

Et même si tout est OK, te rembourser n'est pas un soucis. Il fallait juste le demander au lieu de venir ici.

Voilà le module sur addon et il est bien vendu : http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/17268-renseignements-questions-devis-sur-un-produit.html

Cordialement,

Fernand

I am sorry, Fernand, but unfortunate behavior is to sell a product and let the client without assistance.

You didn´t tell the whole truth.

On 9th of the last week I purchase your module and paid it immediately. 

On the same day I received the confirmation of payment and the file to download. I tried to install the module several times without success.

I thought that it was my fault and I believed that your module should work.

After several attempts, I sent you an email informing the problem, and you just send me another file of the module without any explanation.

After receiving the new module, I installed it successfully, but the module didn´t send the questions by e-mail.

Again, I imagined that the fault was mine, and tried to make it work.

After several attempts, I sent you a new e-mail, and just to remind you I wrote:

Thank you very much.
It was successfully installed, but it is not working.
I configured the module, and tried to send a message. 
After clicking "Send", a box is oppened with a message: "Your message has been correctely sended. We will come back to you in fee time."
But I don´t receive any e-mail.
Client Contact (Customer service) is created.
Email configuration in PS is OK, and when a send an email for testing I receive it accordingly.
I still tried to change email configuration from PHP mail to my own SMTP without success.
I checked my trash box of Microsoft Outlook and it was not there.
What is wrong?
Thank you very much.

You replied me:

Hello!
Are you receive prestashop mail (Eg for account creation, order made, .....). We use the same way for prestashop mail seinding.

Then I replied to you on 10:

Hi,
As I said, I send a test from the configuration email test and I received it.
I use Prestashop in Catalog Mode. Is there a special configuration due to this mode?
Thanks

You didn´t replied me, then I asked again on 11:

Hi dear,
Please, any suggestion?
Thanks.

And again you repeated:

Our module send mail trough same way of prestashop

Couldn´t you imagine that I wanted to make the module work and not to know how it works. If I knew how it worked I would made it by myself, and I didn´t need to pay for it.

After that I sent you more 3 e-mails (two yesterday and 1 today) and you did not answer any of them.

For 4 days I have been trying to make this module work... sorry me... but you never really tried to help me...

After I mention the problem in this forum you came here to defend your product, but again you didn´t tried to help me to find a solution.

I just want this module working, just that... Is it so difficult to understand?

Please, help me to make it work and I will change my opinion about your company. But for now I am very disappointed with your product and service.

Sorry me for that. 

Regards

Eduardo

It's simple: Your server does not send email and I can not come correct. You have to see with the web host.

I will refund you your money and you find yourself another module.

Great !!!

Thank you for your solution.

I will contact the server admin and inform you about it.

Yes our module does this, buyer can make a request via email. Buyer can request anything by sending email to seller.

Dear Shokinro

I would like to test your module. How can we do it? PM?

Thank you very much

Eduardo

Hey

This kind of image can not be tolerated in the forum, imagine if everybody would act this way just because they are unhappy with a service provider.

The forum would be a wall picture.

I am sorry, but I don´t agree with you.

I respect your point of view, and as a moderator you can do what you want.

But, sometimes it is important to be hard to get the necessary attention, and it was exactly what i did.

Pleas note that since I post that message the supplier decided to speak about the problem. 

We are in a big community where people help people without gain nothing with this. When someone decide to get money sending soluitions, they have at least to give assistance for their clients.

I can feel that in this case the supplier got a special treatment from the team of this forum, probably because the familiarity that the owner of this company has with this team.

I have two forums and in my forums I don´t practice this kinf of censure. But, as I told before, I will respect this decision.

I posted the e-mails here to show the truth, because it was being distorted.

I am very dispointed with this supplier, and I can´t recomend it for anyone. He didn´t try so understand and solve the problem. His concern was about to defend his product, just that. Even when he sent me the first defective module he never explained the reason of the problem or apoligized for that.

Sorry me, but I have a different poit of view about business. If we pay for something we have to receive quality, and the supplier must be attentive to meet the needs of the customer.

I will find another module. The supplier don´t need to refund my money. I don´t want it anymore. Make the best possible use of my money.

I commited a mistake and a will accept to pay for it.

Regards

Hello everyone,

TL;DR Edumar (customer) bought this addon (http://bit.ly/1qK3OXU) developed by Clean Dev.

The Addon didn't work for Edumar, he will receive a refund from CleanDev.

I suggest to CleanDev and Edumar to continue your discussion about the refund by email. Thank you.

I close this thread and add the tag [solved].

EDIT: Technically, yes, CleanDev's module doesn't work in this specific case. I locked this thread and added the "Solved" tag to it due to the refund process suggested by CleanDev.

Merci bien!

Pour rembourser, il fallait qu'on s'entende. Si vous voyez dans la discution, j'ai proposé de rembourser 2 fois et il n'a pas répondu.

Maintenant, j'ai remboursé sans demander son avis et j'espère qu'il ne s’arrêter car il a ouvert un nouveau post pour continuer à me nuire.

Merci d'avance.

Hello everyone, 

First, I admit I should not have closed the subject so quickly. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will find another module. The supplier don´t need to refund my money. I don´t want it anymore. Make the best possible use of my money.

I commited a mistake and a will accept to pay for it.

Regards

@Edumar : You told us that you didn't want the product anymore. CleanDev asked you twice about the refund. (As stated above, you don't want any refund). 

I've also sent you a Private Message yesterday which explains why I closed your thread.

I quote myself: "I locked it and added the "Solved" tag to it due to the refund process. Technically, I agree with you that CleanDev's module doesn't work in this specific case."

I also asked you to keep me posted about this refund.

Once the payment is done, I will close the topic and add the tag solved. I'll wait for Edumar's confirmation about it.

Dear Antoine,

Refund was done after my post yesterday.

The supplier requested me to exclude this post. I replied him. I told him that refund was not important, and my disappointment was not about the module, but the lack of support to solve it.

I suggested him now to try it again, if he is interested.

If we get it right, it could be good for everybody, for me because I need the module, for CleanDev because they can show that they have a good product, and for all the community that can face the same problem and then find here the solution.

I will wait for their reply.

Thanks.

Dear Antoine,

You can close this thread since the supplier didn´t replied me about my suggestion.

Refund was done and I am already testing a new module that seems to work fine.

Thank you very much for your fair moderation in this case.

This is a great forum.