Worldpay £200 module not working, no reply to support requests

keekaboo

Before I'm forced to quit using Prestashop, this has to be my final attempt to get a response from someone. I'm having problems with the official Prestashop-developed Worldpay module. They're probably very simple issues but I cannot get a response from anyone at all. Someone did a test payment last week but I've heard nothing from them. Anyone any ideas?

Hi Scott,

The Addons team got your message last week on Wednesday, I'm sorry you haven't had a reply yet. The PrestaShop Day on Thursday is partly responsible for that.

You bought the WorldPay Module 15 months ago for PrestaShop 1.5. Making it work on PrestaShop 1.6 (you recently upgraded) is going to require upgrading the module too. I see you didn't buy the 1-year or 2-year update option with the module, back in 2014, so the only option is to buy the version of WorldPay that is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/17925-worldpay.html

I hope this answers your question, I'm here if you need me for anything else :)

I was perfectly happy with PS 1.5. I was forced to upgrade because I had a major issue with the Worldpay module and I couldn't get any reply from the developer. I was left assuming that the problems were because I was using an older version of PS. If I'd had support I would not have upgraded Prestashop. So I'm expected to pay £200 every year for a module with no support? In that case I'll have to find an alternative.

I have no idea. It's only a problem with new carriers that I set up - the postage is being sent to Worldpay, being paid by the customer, then when the trnsaction is complete Prestashop is showing no postage on the order and so I get a payment error saying that the customer has paid too much. As I couldn't get a response at all I upgraded to PS 1.6. That didn't help so now I've bought the other available Worldpay module. Same problem, but at least the module is way way less expensive.

Hi Scott,

The Addons team got your message last week on Wednesday, I'm sorry you haven't had a reply yet. The PrestaShop Day on Thursday is partly responsible for that.

You bought the WorldPay Module 15 months ago for PrestaShop 1.5. Making it work on PrestaShop 1.6 (you recently upgraded) is going to require upgrading the module too. I see you didn't buy the 1-year or 2-year update option with the module, back in 2014, so the only option is to buy the version of WorldPay that is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/17925-worldpay.html

I hope this answers your question, I'm here if you need me for anything else :)

Hi, keekaboo...above seemed to answer the question for me.  It's always a good idea to look at modules you might need to upgrade before upgrading your native ps.