Which is the better/best fit web hosting company for Prestashop?

Hi guys, I tried to search for such topics and no one ever post one yet. I just had Godady and today I found out there's extrodinary posting with faults with Godaddy unable to receive emails and such and I'm really regretful I purcahsed it couple days ago. I'm looking to switch to some other more favourable ones. As long as it's not too costly. I'll always consider.

Bare in mind. Post what is the better fit, in your perception, and at least everyone knows about it, and won't do the same mistake as I did.

Thanks,

Waiting for the results. Oh ya, I'm basing on the result given and switch to a new hosting company.

i.e: I will not switch to a private small company, that's waste of time.

Cheers

Ben

I use bluehost for all my accounts and those of my clients.

They offer 24/7 live chat support (and phone), I have a few domains under my account reaching over 30,000 visitors a month and I don't have any problems.

They also offer free $50 google adwords code, $25 for yahoo, and another $50 with another company (can't recall their name).

They charge $6.95 a month +2.50 for a static IP (if you need an SSL).

If you decide to go with them, please use this link to sign up since I am an affiliate http://www.bluehost.com/track/tomer

Hi guys, which of the host provides extra "addon" for example, google adwords, yahoo, facebooks and so for.
Looks like hostgator and bluehost are the favourable ones, I did a few search and they are quite reliable.

Which is a better cost effective option?

Hi! Ben

I would say hostgator, to be honest. Plus they have a business plan ( I think off hand) for 14.00 a month, which includes dedicated IP & SSL in the package. ( FREE Dedicated SSL & IP and FREE Toll-Free Number) They answer tickets fast too, which is a bonus.

I've never personally used bluehost, but I think they are affiliated with hostmonster , which had many mail problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, i just read today that Prestashop doesn't support a hosting with shared SSL.

I'm looking for a good hosting with SSL for Prestashop and i want to know if the Hostgator business plan works well with Prestashop with SSL or if i need to pay for another SSL certificate or something. I'm still a little lost with SSL, certificates and this stuff

Thanks for all :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I use bluehost for all my accounts and those of my clients.

They offer 24/7 live chat support (and phone), I have a few domains under my account reaching over 30,000 visitors a month and I don't have any problems.

They also offer free $50 google adwords code, $25 for yahoo, and another $50 with another company (can't recall their name).

They charge $6.95 a month +2.50 for a static IP (if you need an SSL).

If you decide to go with them, please use this link to sign up since I am an affiliate http://www.bluehost.com/track/tomer

tomerg, what was wrong with bluehost.com when you change provider?

HostGator / Bluehost etc are good if you are looking for a host in the states, for anything in the UK I find the ping rate from the UK to States to be dog slow on such servers all comes down to where your based and the package you go for. So pick a hosting company thats region specific at the end of the day it's not just about price, you wouldnt open up a high street store inside a cardboard box so why would you want to cheap out on your website?

Id recommend keeping away from shared hosting if possible regardless of where you are or who you pick!

Good Luck.

• 2 years later...