Again with the BAD prestashop Livechat operators.

rfourt

My god this is the 50th time this happens again.

I Love prestashop and im now probably known as the "Forum Winer" but i cant let this just pass, AGAIN.,

8 times out of 10 you're Livechat crew is so ignorant and so bussy they cant even read the customers message and just gives you an message what they THINK. 

And the most irritating thing thats really pisses me and im sure a lot of others is that you just "Hang up the chat" instead of saying i cant help you or for wathever reason in my mind i cant explain. WTF. Im using the same livechat system as you are and i know that the operator can see that the client is typing. And still you hang up. wtf is up with that..  I can understand if i was rude or angry like now but i will show you this last transcript from my latest chat.

Cant believe this ignorant and really stupid behaviour. its like having a restaurant and letting your waiters just leave in the middle of the order from your restaurant visitors.

Once again have to post a post again about this. I have no respect for operators not willing to do there job, and im not demanding you should have a livechat and in this case its better to NOT have it as it is just pissing your customers of.

1. Listen to your client.
2. READ the entire message. Like me you have probably noticed i want to explain in detail. LOL.

3. Leave with manner.

Im no customer relation expert but i would never EVER leave a customer by just hanging up. NEVER. even if the conversation was over and the customer got the question answered or not. You leave with a "Good By" or something like that. wtf its common sens.

I have very good experience with the prestashop customer experience by email.. its perfect sometimes take s little long to get answers but i know you are bussy so its ok.

But this with the livechat should just be deleted or dont put operators in there with no skills in customer handling. 

As i said. Not all are rude but it happens.(and that can NEVER happen. Even if the customer is rude). and as i said in the beginning 8 times of 10 the operator dosnt even listen to what you are asking for and just give u a 5% discount on a module that are totally different from what you are asking for. or as in this case.. yes it was to do with"""" Emails, out of stock, " but that was probably the only thing he read from my messages.

This is the chat

Hello! How can I assist you today?

hello. im looking for a module that will tell the customer by email wich product they ordered is out of stock.

Let me check

May I ask you which version of PrestaShop, you are using? You can find that information by scrolling all the down at the bottom of any of your back office pages.

the default email "Back order" just tells that there are some products out of stock.. but if a client buya multiple products its hard for them to see wich products and we get tons of emails from customers just wondering wich product is out of stock.

we are using 1.6.09

thank you

Then this module might interrest you : Customers and Notification when out-of-stocks products - PrestaShop Addons

........... A LONG COPY PASTE OF THE MODULE DESC..........

For your purchase, you can use this 5% discount voucher CHTF54e6e037

but again..im not interesting in telling my customers the product is back in stock. Read my message please.

im allowing customers to order that are out of stock.

Ok

Then this module

Pre-order and Waiting List - PrestaShop Addons

i simply just want to let the customers know wich of their recently ordered product is out of stock. When client make an order they get the confirmation email. and if some of there ordered products are out of stock they also get and "On Backorder" email telling them "SOME" of their ordered products are out of stoc.. wich gives us as admin alot of emails to anserr.. instead of just showing in that email wich product is out of stock would give less support and also perhaps an upsale of something else similar.   :)

........... A LONG COPY PASTE OF THE MODULE DESC..........

For your purchase, you can use this 5% discount voucher

CHTF54ead4b4

Are you familiar with Prestashop order status emails?

Yes i am

cool.   :) so how couldthis module help me?.. i dont see..

It allows you to sell out of stock product and put your customer on a waiting list for the product (obviously they'll know that the product is out of stock)

After his last message. i started typing and typed for about 1 minute straight becouse i wanted to explain more in detail that these 2 products are not hat im looking for and not even close to what im looking for more than the words, "Out of stock" and "email". 

And as i said, i have videodesk also its a great system. so great that you can see exactly when the customer is typing a message very clearly.

So understand my frustration when trying to explain to "Thomas" that these 2 modules he presented to me are not what im looking for and what im looking for is................ In one minute you can type alot. But when he just gets tired or pissed of or i dont know, just hangs up that message that you are typing disappear.

And thats why im putting this in the forums, if he just be telling me he cant help me or dont know thats fine. But to just hang up in the middle of an conversation, might seem pitty but this happends ALOT of times.

So presta again.. TURN of your livechat. its not helping u, its actually making ure customers more frustrated.

what i find particularly interesting about this (other than the issue you are describing about hanging up).  Is how quickly they offer you a discount code.  You did not even ask for a discount (unless you did and hide it from us).

It would appear to me that all they are doing is performing a quick search on the addons store, giving you a link and description, and then pushing the sale, regardless of it being the right module for you. 

Do these operators earn commission for sales?

EDIT: Also you should likely have posted this in the addons forum, where the correct PS people would see it

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

oh the discount.. Well they offer me that every time. I dont know why but always i ask for help they post atleast 5-10% discount.

i dont know but on my Livechat system i can see what type of customer who im chatting with as an operator and i have been quite an heavy spender here on Prestashop :) so perhaps thats why but i think they do it with everyone. :)

• Like 1

Hi Xavier.

I know you guys mean well and want good relations with your customers and as i said im sorry im comming of as a bit of a grumpy customer as this is not the first post about this subject, and trust me i really dont want to post posts like this but as i said its more often than not this happends.

Anyway.. nope i didnt find any hax or module for this. Im not english myself so when i try and search for this particular problem i just end up with modules or hax that deliver emaillists or stuff like that not my particular problem that i think is actually something for future versions of PS. but perhaps its really hard but i dont think so.

Here is my post abput the problem: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/418646-out-of-stock-order-email-on-backorder-hack/