Where I can report a bug in validator?

Krystian Podemski

Hi,

I've tried to send e-mail to [email protected] but I get only error notice that mail couldn't be delivered, there is problem with validator, I have this error:

Availability of cURL extension is not checked

however, I have condition to check if curl_init method is available (like in one of the default PrestaShop class).

Don't you have a "Found a bug" button at the bottom of validator.prestashop.com ?

Yeah, there is a link with mailto:[email protected] so...

"I've tried to send e-mail to [email protected] but I get only error notice that mail couldn't be delivered"

Edited by Krystian Podemski (see edit history)

I can confirm, the "found a bug" is just a mail to link to "[email protected]"

I tried sending a test email, and it was returned undeliverable.  Below is the returned mail.  If you need the header messages, let me know and I can email or PM them to you.  but it is quite simple to reproduce the issue.

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (validator) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.

* The owner of the group may have removed this group.

* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.

* This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at http://support.google.com/a/prestashop.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

prestashop.com admins