Default Theme Email Background Color Change?

BambiCodes

I've been trying to change the background color to emails in Prestashop 1.6 and all the information I can find is related to 1.5 (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/217858-mail-color-seriously/) where before you could easily change the color in Back Office > Preferences > Themes.  But now, it's not there and I don't want to go into each individual email to change the color from pink to blue.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I admit I know that way only. But actually, if you upgraded they should not have the pink color anymore, but a whole new layout, did you check it out? If not, maybe you can download a fresh package and copy all emails from there.

Also, with any text editor a bit better than textpad you can do a global search and replace in a folder and change that hex to your new one :) 1 click :)

• 2 months later...

I like my background colour, but I can't find out what it is.

It says its white, but its not. Its a kind of grey. I want to know so that I can change other sections to the same colour.

When i find the background colour in the global.css it says white so I add !important and it does change to white. 

What is making it grey? and how can I find the code for the grey?