Show Features in B.O. Product Listing

sportivo147

Hello,

i have searched all the forum but unfortunately i haven't found any solution to this very usefull modification.

I need to have an extra column in product listing page in back office showing the extra feature of each product. Also i need the same to show features in the invoice PDF file.

@sportivo147

Can you show a rough screen short where you like to show, are you talking about the product grid page. If so you need to overwrite product admin controller.

I would like to create a new column after the excisting name column and call it Fabric.

This column should show a feature of each product. For my case i would like to show feature with ID 8.

post-231539-0-31082000-1412097429_thumb.jpg

@sportivo147

in that case you need to overwrite the AdminProductContoller and edit your field , It take some time to do that. If your features is listed in prestashop back office. then you can show that , without modified the object module, if you add any particular field in database table  in that case you need to modified the object model that is product class

@sportivo147

in that case you need to overwrite the AdminProductContoller and edit your field , It take some time to do that. If your features is listed in prestashop back office. then you can show that , without modified the object module, if you add any particular field in database table  in that case you need to modified the object model that is product class

Well can you show me how to overwite the AdminProductContoller or how else i can do this working? 

controllers\admin\AdminProductsController.php

copy it to

override\controllers\admin\AdminProductsController.ph

p

rename the class name

class AdminProductsControllerCore extends AdminController

to

class AdminProductsController extends AdminProductsControllerCore

then edit what you need.

It need you more advance knowledge of modify