No order was created from this cart.

The prob is not only with Pay Pal. Im using my own merchant Secure Trading its doing the same thing. Non order which means I have to check when someone does an order. We checked it last night with a customer and secure trading payments gone through. All processed! but Presta shop 1.6.0.9 is not showing the order as complete.

Excuse me if you think about it its not working on pay pal and its not working on secure trading its nothing to do with the merchants ive read through the threads no ones found any solution to this one member said he put the payment through on cash on delivery went thru so that rules out it being presta shops payment module every ones blaming  pay pal whats the point in a discussion about pay pa l when its happening on other payment merchants. So I think here  bellini13 we need to look at this with out you thinking its pay pal its not. Its nothing to do with pay pal and this is serious issue for presta shop.

• Like 1

Now ive justy recreated the order now on the assumption I think I know whats wrong  on all the guest checkout payments they go trhough but presta shop does not capture the order has anyone tried in it on Registered account mode. because that would make more sense, that means theres a setting in the back office that we can change.

Another thing is that I think here if its a guest order  its supposed not to captured it. because from a business point of view it gives a chance to get to the know the customer. I can see there thinking  if it is set that way  guest checkout. It gives us more control over it.

Im using the standard one that comes with the presta shop now secure trading works with streamline its a uk merchant Im using the standard pay module all ive done is inserted secure tradings module what they've made and basically it works on Presta shop 1.6.0.9. no w according to secure trading it doesnt because there module only goes upto version 1.5.6.2 of presta shop all the merchants using secure trading and presta shop are going mad because according to secure it doesn't work on presta shop 1.6.0.9.

IT DOES !

The order in the back office even though secure trading is taking the payment presta shop version 1.6.0.9 is not showing the backoff ice order. It showing as no order validated.

But it is giving a an option to create the order with customer information.

Now if I can that order validated in the back office without touching the create order function fantastic but I don't mind  if  it cant be done would be wonderful if it can be.

but what im saying is if the secure trading module doesn't show the order then it cant be just pay pal.

And that's why I posted it in pay pal to calm people down not to cause trouble. because its causing mayhem in the uk with secure trading customers. so hopefully presta shop team we can get a module that works with secure trading on 1.6.0.9 and people would understand its not only pay pal. now hopefully ive made my pount.

Im using the standard one that comes with the presta shop now secure trading works with streamline its a uk merchant Im using the standard pay module all ive done is inserted secure tradings module what they've made and basically it works on Presta shop 1.6.0.9. no w according to secure trading it doesnt because there module only goes upto version 1.5.6.2 of presta shop all the merchants using secure trading and presta shop are going mad because according to secure it doesn't work on presta shop 1.6.0.9.

IT DOES !

Thanks for your comments. Although the result is the same, it does not mean the cause is the same. Causation does not imply correlation. 

The module does not work on 1.6 or they would advertise it working for 1.6. If you are using this module on 1.6, you should expect bugs and issues. 

Have you talked to secure tradings support?

Also, PayPal is connected into secure trading. We know it's the PayPal module that is causing this issue, it's not PayPal's fault, it's the PayPal module. 

I think I understand what you are saying now.

To clarify, we are not blaming PayPal for this issue, we know its the module that we created. We are doing our best to fix it.

Jedi even secure trading don't even know it works. That's what they've not advertised it. When I spoke to secure tradings technical team we were all asked to revert back to the old system. Which I reluctantly oblidged because if secure trading had kept up with presta shops progress they would have figured out that the 1.5.6.2 module works. I have it installed. and the payments go through. When I reverted back to the 1.5.6.2 module on the 1.5.6.2 presta shop of which I might add ive had to reinstall and uninstall sevral times to prove my point to them. The 1.5.6.2 did not work. interesting eh.

Jedi even secure trading don't even know it works. That's what they've not advertised it. When I spoke to secure tradings technical team we were all asked to revert back to the old system. Which I reluctantly oblidged because if secure trading had kept up with presta shops progress they would have figured out that the 1.5.6.2 module works. I have it installed. and the payments go through. When I reverted back to the 1.5.6.2 module on the 1.5.6.2 presta shop of which I might add ive had to reinstall and uninstall sevral times to prove my point to them. The 1.5.6.2 did not work. interesting eh.

Are you using secure trading connected to PayPal? 

Pay pal is connect separately. Personally were trying move away from pay pal. Its not convenient. But we do use it. But no to your question we tried to connect pay pal but its only available in the secure trading notification section on the webservice which does not work on the site I can enable and show you my good fellow. But the link does not work wen you press the button. It goes to a 404 error page on my website.

Pay pal is connect separately. Personally were trying move away from pay pal. Its not convenient. But we do use it. But no to your question we tried to connect pay pal but its only available in the secure trading notification section on the webservice which does not work on the site I can enable and show you my good fellow. But the link does not work wen you press the button. It goes to a 404 error page on my website.

I would be careful adding new modules. I feel uneasy that you are using a module not advertised for 1.6, on 1.6.....

I have no choice my friend. I don't like it neither. But in this case secure trading have given us no option. that's what they've said revert back to 1.5.6.2. but the actual module doesnt work. It either that or use world pay, Which would cost us again.  For the module. which im not prepared to do. To use world pay would cost us approx. £500 in fees. Not prepare to spend it.

right ok

we have tried to do what the prestashop told us.

Version prestashop 1.5.6.2

Secure trading 1.5.6.2

match

we just done  a test transaction

with my card

this the result the transacxction went thru

Lee Weaver - Cart #000001On 2014-08-23 09:40:14

vcard.pngCustomer informationLee Weaver #1
[email protected]

Account registration date 08/18/2014
Valid orders placed 0
Total spent since registration
cart.gif Order informationNo order was created from this cart.

Create an order from this cart.

cart.gifCart summary

-- book £ 2.40 1 100 £ 2.40 Total cost of products £ 2.40 Total cost of shipping £ 8.40 Total £ 10.80   Product Unit price Quantity Stock Total

For this particular customer group, prices are displayed as Tax included

PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.2
Load time0.538s

Please explain.

Thanks for your comments. Although the result is the same, it does not mean the cause is the same. Causation does not imply correlation. 

The module does not work on 1.6 or they would advertise it working for 1.6. If you are using this module on 1.6, you should expect bugs and issues. 

Have you talked to secure tradings support?

Also, PayPal is connected into secure trading. We know it's the PayPal module that is causing this issue, it's not PayPal's fault, it's the PayPal module. 

I think I understand what you are saying now.

To clarify, we are not blaming PayPal for this issue, we know its the module that we created. We are doing our best to fix it.

I have the same problem with the PayPal USA, Canada module v1.3.8.

The transaction with Paypal works fine but on Prestashop, you have to manually create the order in the backend because the cart doesn't reset back to "0 product" after you paid for the product.

I hope they fix this problem soon because it's pretty inconvenient

so completely ignore the fact that you should open your own topic, as your issue may or may not be the same,  you should provide the module, version, prestashop version and any other details that would be relevant. 

p.s. no need to reply here, just open your own topic

And I have pay pal in now and did what presta shop suggested entered the info the secret id my detais and presta could  not even find the  the pay pal website. so its nothing to with Pay Pal. That's the point bellini. where trying help you and Jedi has said it is them so your argument has completely ad utterly fallen on deaf ears.

bellini13 if we  followed the rules opf the presta shop as you suggested we wouldn't have caught a fraudster  frauding debit cards.you follow the rules see where it gets you.

i don't even know what this means.  your rants can be quite vague and confusing.  

it is quite simple actually.  you have an issue, open a topic and provide details about your issue.   instead you find old, solved topics and post 5 times about your issue, which may or may not be the same issue.  it is confusing to people who may be lead to believe the solution will fix their issue, while in fact it may not.

so just stop being difficult, and open your own topic for your own issue.

Im confusing people you had me confused. I was actualy trusting you till Ive run the test myself and found it was presta shop causing the problem. Even Jedi said its us. Don't go blaming me of ranting and raving when your confusing people yourself. Pay Pal is not working. END OF STORY. Once you get that through your head and realise the developers are working on it. The better for everyone. Its not solved at all. The problems still happening and its not only happening on Pay Pal but other merchants. So what the hell gives you the right to close topics on people and  run the forum. And my I add the top is no order created.

No order created is what I says on my presta shop with another merchant so that is very misleading. No where does it say specific to Pay Pal in that topic heading am I correct.

what are you ranting about now?

So let's recap.  There was a separate topic about orders not being created when using Paypal USA module.  This in fact turned out to be AN ISSUE WITH THE PAYPAL MODULE, and NOT PRESTASHOP, and the issue was resolved.  Want to take a guess at who resolved this issue for the community?

Now you had a similar issue, NOT USING PAYPAL, but a separate "Secure Trading" module, where orders were not be created.  You decided to it would be a good idea to post your issue in a thread about Paypal USA.  And then argued when you were advised to open a separate topic, because while the symptom is the same (no order), the issues are likely different.

So here we are in your new topic, that has NOTHING TO DO WITH PAYPAL, but rather a custom module NOT CREATED BY PRESTASHOP.  And you are still arguing and ranting that the issue is with Prestashop.

You are using a module that was developed for PS v1.5, and using it with PS v1.6, and you are upset that it doesn't work properly.  Secure Trading doesn't even offer a version of their module for PS v1.6, and this is still some how Prestashop's issue?

And who the hell is Jedi?