Featured products not showing well after update [solved]

Hello all,

I am using PS 1.5.4.

This week I updated the module Featured products on the homepage. Instead of showing the 4 items nicely next to each other they are now under each other.

So to me it looks that the width setting of this module are somewhere wrong. On this forum I found more of the same questions but the solutions offered did not help me.

I looked in Global.css to see if I could change the width setting of this module, this it the only thing mentioned in global.css about this module:

.ie7 #featured-products_block_center .product_image span.new {top:110px;right:0;width:94%}
.ie8 #featured-products_block_center .product_image span.new{top:110px;right:0;width:94%}
.lt-ie6 #featured-products_block_center .product_image span.new {top:110px;right:0;width:94%}

Changing the percentage is not having any effect.

I checked the module in the theme directory but also here I could not find a width setting that should be changed.

Anybody any idea?

My website is: shop.ekruiwagen.nl

Thanks a lot.

Constantijn

Edited by consti6731 (see edit history)

Updating 1.5 modules at this stage means killing them (at least, the vast majority), as it will grab the 1.6 version. I didn't test this one but it's likely the case, can you grab an old one? You can find old ps versions here on the site under dev/old versions in the top menu

Hello all,

I am using PS 1.5.4.

This week I updated the module Featured products on the homepage. Instead of showing the 4 items nicely next to each other they are now under each other.

So to me it looks that the width setting of this module are somewhere wrong. On this forum I found more of the same questions but the solutions offered did not help me.

I looked in Global.css to see if I could change the width setting of this module, this it the only thing mentioned in global.css about this module:

.ie7 #featured-products_block_center .product_image span.new {top:110px;right:0;width:94%}
.ie8 #featured-products_block_center .product_image span.new{top:110px;right:0;width:94%}
.lt-ie6 #featured-products_block_center .product_image span.new {top:110px;right:0;width:94%}

Changing the percentage is not having any effect.

I checked the module in the theme directory but also here I could not find a width setting that should be changed.

Anybody any idea?

My website is: shop.ekruiwagen.nl

Thanks a lot.

Constantijn

i checked your website but at the moment there is no featured products block,

you disabled it? i just wanted to check how it looks like. problem can be related to css styles only.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me with this problem.

@Vekia: I disabled the featured products module since it looked very strange on the website. What happened is that all 4 items where placed under each other with different width. The first two items where a bit smaller then the last two.

@Nemo1 I installed an old versions and the module is working again as I was used to. Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Constantijn