[SOLVED] Weird problem

Hi all,

I have some strange problems with my website.

When i type cadeauaanbieding.nl as url, the website will be loaded with the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Tools.php:1) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 762

Warning: Function addJS() is deprecated in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/modules/xcdailydeals/xcdailydeals.php on line 245
in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1777

Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/modules/xcdailydeals/xcdailydeals.php on line 246

When i enter www.cadeauaanbieding.nl as url i get a white screen with the error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Tools.php:1) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 389

I read some things about BOM, but i already downloaded the files and I can't see any BOM

Can someone tell me what to do?

Greetz,

Gerard

Hi Nemo,

Thanks for your reply, but the errors from my first message aren't the problem anymore. Now I get a whitescreen at some pages, see my quote.

Where can I fix this problem? And what should I change?

I asked someone to look at it. Now the site works, but a few pages still give a whitescreen. It are the pages: http://cadeauaanbieding.nl/my-account and http://cadeauaanbieding.nl/order-history.

The guy who fixed it for me says it has to do with mod_rewrite?! He allready adapted the rewrite rules. It is activated at the host. 

At the homepage i get the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 762

Warning: Function addJS() is deprecated in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/modules/xcdailydeals/xcdailydeals.php on line 245

Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/modules/xcdailydeals/xcdailydeals.php on line 246

How can I fix these errors?

don't worry about those errors until you have navigated to the pages that were giving you the blank page.

On the blank pages I get the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 108

On the blank pages I get the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cadeauaa/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/cadeauaa/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 108

this is why i asked before

you modified some files of your controllers?

if so, problem can be related to wrong file coding - for example utf-8 with bom, or also any other non-utf format.

you can also mark own topic as solved, instructions below:

[sOLVED] Topic
If, after posting a topic, you find a solution to your problem, please indicate it in your post and describe the solution.
Furthermore if you are the author of the topic for which a solution has been found, please edit your topic title to mark it as [sOLVED].

To mark a topic as [solved] :
- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,
- Click on the "Use full editor" button,
- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.

it's not necessary but it's a good practice for whole community :-)

with regards,Milos