nice look & feel presta themes

There are now a few Free themes available here.
www.PrestaThemes.com

However if you need something designed to your requirements possibly to a graphics design level
There are a few members on here including myself who would take this project on at low cost ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, as amwdesign says, there are some free themes now available at www.prestathemes.com , I have also just added a brief video tutorial on adding new themes to your PrestaShop.

If you fancy a go at tweaking the default theme to suit your needs then I would recommend a bit of CSS knowledge, a great resource is here: http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

After a bit of playing around you'll soon get an idea of what bits of code you need to change to restyle your page.

If you use Macs then I recommend CSSedit and Textmate, if your a PC man then maybe try topstyle or stylemaster, these programs make it much easier to see what parts of the stlyesheet needs changing.

I hope to add lots more content to PrestaThemes.com, anyone wanting to share their creations just need to upload them here: http://www.prestathemes.com/upload.html

If you want a bespoke design for your site then perhaps you could add a request at the PrestaThemes forum, hopefully someone will pick it up and contact you.

All the best, PrestaThemes.com

• 2 weeks later...

What are you charging for theme design? I have two sites and plan to switch from Cre Loaded to PrestaShop and want themes designed for those. Also, I have a hosting company and may add PrestaShop as one of our supported open source apps and having a good low cost designer available is always a plus.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

There are now a few Free themes available here.
www.PrestaThemes.com

However if you need something designed to your requirements possibly to a graphics design level
There are a few members on here including myself who would take this project on at low cost ;-)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there

I am looking for a low cost customised theme. My boyfriend is a graphic designer so I will have the images, all I really need is for someone to tweak the layout for me. I'm after a two column theme with a nav bar at the top and a large picture. I don't have a lot of money to spend on this and if necessary I will do it myself but as someone above said I reckon someone else could do this much faster and better, and hopefully the price would not be too high. Please contact me if you are interested.

Many thanks

StormJewel

• 7 months later...
you can rip any presta template - many people don't protect them... http://www.en1click.com/tienda -you can get whole template if you want :)

Interesting, I do know how to rip themes but I don't know how to protect my own. I make my own theme, don't sell them. HOW do I protect my unique prestahop themes?
thanks for sharing.

I'd like to find out myself!
Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...