1.6 has ruined my store

Khioen

Meaning I won't be able to use 1.6

Even if I want to restore. How without access to my admin panel

why do you need your back office in order to restore?  Your first priority is to restore your website using your backups (you did take full backups before you attempted the upgrade?),

Your second priority is to make a copy of your store and TEST the upgrade process to ensure it actually works properly. 

ameisina, on 19 Mar 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:snapback.png

Hi 

I got the same problems.

May I know how to restore the website using my backups?

Jon

did you make a backup before ?

reupload that files and database

Yes I have the backup file.

but the problems i think i have to re-install the 1.6 version again because when i try to access the front office i got this

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/php5-custom-ini.cgi/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when i access the back office i got this 

Index of /admin0339blank.gifName Last modified Size Description

back.gifParent Directory 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -
folder.gifautoupgrade/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -
folder.gifbackups/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -
folder.gifexport/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -
folder.gifimport/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -
folder.giftabs/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

So the problems comes if i re-install the web shop how can i emigrate the backup data to the new store.

Thanks

ameisina, on 19 Mar 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:snapback.png

did you make a backup before ?

reupload that files and database

Yes I have the backup file.

but the problems i think i have to re-install the 1.6 version again because when i try to access the front office i got this

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/php5-custom-ini.cgi/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when i access the back office i got this 

Index of /admin0339 blank.gifName Last modified Size Description

back.gifParent Directory 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

folder.gifautoupgrade/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

folder.gifbackups/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

folder.gifexport/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

folder.gifimport/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

folder.giftabs/ 18-Mar-2014 21:40 -

So the problems comes if i re-install the web shop how can i emigrate the backup data to the new store.

Thanks

BTW, my web address it's www.dwmzone.com

Hello, I am Prestashop certified developer. If  one of you can give the site access and ftp on PM . I will take a look the issue and help to find the issue and try to give a solution , which will help all people who are facing this issue. 

Without looking the issue in physically it is not possible for us to give a proper solution. If we are able to find . It will resolve as soon as possible by me or by other Prestashop expert.

Hello, I am Prestashop certified developer. If  one of you can give the site access and ftp on PM . I will take a look the issue and help to find the issue and try to give a solution , which will help all people who are facing this issue. 

Without looking the issue in physically it is not possible for us to give a proper solution. If we are able to find . It will resolve as soon as possible by me or by other Prestashop expert.

Thank you !

How can i give the information to you? and what's extra information you want?

the web address it's www.dwmzone.com

and the admin address it's www.dwmzone.com/admin0339