New installation - keeps logging off

Hi,

After experiencing some unexpected problems fo the last week with my online shop, I tried to make a fresh install with default settings, but got stuck withe the same. The problem was present too before I intalled new theme, so it's not the problem.

After succesfull login to backend, I'm getting logging off. Sometimes I can change a setting, go to menu item and everything is ok for a moment, but sometimes I log on, click on menu item  and suprisingly - see login screen again. I get a 302 response as in attached log.

Fronend problems - dissapearing basket, auto log-off before accepting cart...

Any ideas about relevant PHP/Apache settings that may influance that behawior? My host provider states that 'everything should function normally, we had some problem yesterday but it's ok now'. Well, it's not ok.

My test site:

test.merinodzieciaki.pl

PHPinfo: http://wisepanel.superhost.pl/storage/info/php5info.php

My settings from http://test.merinodzieciaki.pl/admin/index.php?controller=AdminInformation :

Informacja o serwerze

Informacja o serwerze: Linux #1 SMP Sun Jun 24 21:40:20 MSD 2012 i686

Wersja oprogramowania serwera: WisePanel Web Server

Wersja PHP: 5.2.17

Limit pamięci: 128M

Maksymalny czas wykonywania: 60

Informacja o bazie danych

Wersja MySQL: 5.1.59-superhost-p1-log

Silnik MySQL: InnoDB

Prefiks tabel: xxx_

Informacja o sklepie

Wersja PrestaShop: 1.5.6.2

URL sklepu: http://test.merinodzieciaki.pl/

Obecnie używany szablon: wiser

Konfiguracja poczty

Metoda obsługi poczty: Używasz funkcji PHP mail().

Informacje

Twoja przeglądarka: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0

AdminInformation.gif Sprawdź konfigurację

Parametry wymagane: OK

Parametry opcjonalne: OK

phpinfo().htm

server response - logoff.txt

Edited by paww (see edit history)

Browser cache cleared, checked on other browser (IE), that was previosly used only to download firefox, so definitevely no cookies...  Repeated after cleaning all cache. Problem with auto log-off and disappearing basket still occurs.

I think I checked the most common reasons with no conclusion.

Due to fact, that the problem oryginated in my working e-shop and was reported from several clients for last week, with no problems earlier, I assume it's a hosting issue. The shop was up and working for 3 months without this problem. I have upgraded twice from prestashop to 1.5.6.0 to newer versions, but I haven't noticed any issues the days after upgrades. But due to fact, that I have also considered some upgrade issues, I have set up a new install on test site - and on this new site, with default prestashop theme, the problem also occured. I Have installed newer version of frontend template AFTER I verified, that the problem still occurs.

have you cleared your browsers cache and cookies?  have you tested on more than 1 browser?

Well, in my test  shop settings is 'test.merinodzieciaki.pl'. In working shop I use the www prefix - which IS confuigured in admin panel. Using merinodzieciaki/admin_page results in message about difference in used and configured adress. So I'm pretty sure I use the right shop url :) It's not the problem.

A minutes ago I tried the same instalation with different hosting on trial period - and, of course..., it's working fine. The real problem is, I'm pretty  convinced it's a hosting issue, but the support from my provider is poor - they state 'everything shuold work normally'. Well, of course, I can change hosting, but I paid once, no reason to pay twice. So I'm trying to figure out conflicting server settings on myself, apparently with no lack.

if you are accessing back office with www, then try without www

if you are accessing back office without the www, the try with www

• 3 years later...