Help

Hi all

Extremely new to Prestashop, have installed to website on comendation of numerous colleagues.

My problem is that the system has successfully installed, i have got the appropriate links on my portal to the shop, but am unable to find where i can log into the admin panel.

Please help, i may just not be looking in the right place

Gash (gary)

Many thanks Vekia, i did miss the link, logged on now.

Where in the system can you alter the layout of the main screen, or is that changed by installing new themes, I am using this on the back on of radio control forum so there a few items i.e manufacturers, suppliuers etc which i dont need to display.

Thanks in advance

Gash (Gary)

Hi Vekia

i mean the overall layout of the home page of the shop, is there any easy way of adding and deleting colomns, blocks etc, I cannot see any way of changing the layout at all from the admin logon, or is there a diff login for the front admin

prestashop is based on smarty engine, it mean that you have to modify .tpl files located in your theme.

tpl file is a mix of html and smarty language.

so, if you want to modify template - add new columns, remove others - you need to modify these files.

to manage modules you can run live edit feature located in modules > positions tab