Open Menu Tab in new window

I am using a theme called Autumn which uses a module called Autumn Mega Menu for the top navigation, and I want one of the navigation links to open in a new window, but the module doesn't allow me to add any "_blank" html code. See attached for screenshot. Does anybody know how I can do this with one of my top navigation links using this module?

Thanks!

Yes, that's all that appears on the module configuration page. If I have to hard code the link, what file do I do this in and where exactly in the file? Since the other navigation links are using this module, I don't want to screw things up.

Thank you, I'm more inclined to just edit the .tpl file, but do you know what specific code I would need to add to make one of the menu links open in a new window? Is there an "if" statement to add? I have only worked with php before so this code is a bit new to me. Thanks in advance.

I want to have it so the user can just click on it and it automatically opens in a new window.

Marty, I need to know the specific code that I need to add to the module tpl. Do you know what that code is and where in the tpl file I should add it?

This is great, thanks. However, now all links are opening in a new tab and I just want one of the navigation links to open in a new tab. How do I specify in the code below to just open the one link in a new window?

<li class="root_menu">

{if isset($positions.link) && $positions.link != ""}

<a class="root_link" href="{$positions.link}" target="_blank">

{$root}

</a>

{else}

<span class="root_link">

{$root}

</span>

{/if}

This is great, thanks. However, now all links are opening in a new tab and I just want one of the navigation links to open in a new tab. How do I specify in the code below to just open the one link in a new window?

This is the very reason I said in my first response that you would need to hard code the link into the module tpl.

Marty Shue