Bug - The friendly URL field (English (United States)) is invalid

First of all, can you only report bugs in the french forum?  I looked through the list and didnt see a section in English.

We did a product import and I realized several products and categories arent being imported properly because we use the "&" symbol.  When you click on the product page, you get a 404 page because a friendly URL cannot be written. 

Example.  http://184.154.6.200/72_hera-designs

We have several products and categories that have the symbol "&" but cant use it because Prestashop doesnt recognize the symbol.  The import does seem to work because we can see product information in the admin, but a page is not being created.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

This issue is (with error related to copying image) probably reported on forge and fixed, solution:

Open - Classes/Tools.php

Change line number 1408

"return @copy($source, $destination, $stream_context);"

to:
"return @copy($source, $destination);"

It should work, it is a small bug in prestashop 1.5.5

This issue is (with error related to copying image) probably reported on forge and fixed, solution:

I couldn't find it reported on the forge and it not updated via Github. vekia, were you able to figure this out from the forge or github? I would appreciate a link to confirm this fix is valid and will be included in the next version. 

I have been having the same issue:The description field (English (United States)) is invalid. I have tried all of the options you listed and it still gives me the error message.  I have tried to embed an Iframe on the Html code of the description, that did not work, then I tried to just put the link in, I keep getting the same message.  So darn frustrated with this shop, I'm considering scratching the whole thing and going with something else.  I have not even been able to launch to my server due to this.  I am using a local host to design.  Please please if you can help in anyway.  i called Presta shop direct and they want me to spend $399.00 for help.  Don't have the funds right now, that's why I'm developing a store to make money.  I am a distributor for Garden of Life Vitamins and need this store to go online.

I have been having the same issue:The description field (English (United States)) is invalid. I have tried all of the options you listed and it still gives me the error message.  I have tried to embed an Iframe on the Html code of the description, that did not work, then I tried to just put the link in, I keep getting the same message.  So darn frustrated with this shop, I'm considering scratching the whole thing and going with something else.  I have not even been able to launch to my server due to this.  I am using a local host to design.  Please please if you can help in anyway.  i called Presta shop direct and they want me to spend $399.00 for help.  Don't have the funds right now, that's why I'm developing a store to make money.  I am a distributor for Garden of Life Vitamins and need this store to go online.

What version are you using? If you are using 1.5.5 there is an option under Preferences/General that you can allow html fields in an Iframe. 

Check out these solved threads for more information and troubleshooting ideas to solve.

Keep me posted and let me know how I can help.

Cheers!