[SOLVED] is not accepting new iframe in 1.5.5.0 the description and short description of the error

hi in the registration of products in prestashop 1.5.4.1 gave to put youtube music video as the soundcloud with more iframe code in this new version 1.5.5.0 iframe is not accepting it happens time for registration of products is the brief description or the description is not accepting can not save the error saying q is wrong

is not accepting new iframe in prestashop 1.5.5.0 the description and short description of the error and save Not Made

Hey Guys,

I get exactly the same problem. Once you try and embed a youtube video, you cannot save the product.

"The description field (English (United States)) is invalid."

When you remove the code for embedded object, saving is again possible.

Here is my code

<p><iframe style="margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; display: block;" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9kxq1oRZfPE" frameborder="0" align="top" width="400" height="225"></iframe></p>
<p> </p>
<p>The mini rock crawler embodies good features from real rock crawlers.Multi-link suspension and axles provide the ultimate combination of Light weight agility and full strength. Four wheel driving provides all 4 wheels through A centred-mounted 3-gear transmission, providing tremendous grip and torque at all times and overcome any obstacle that it may meet with.<br /> Have a look at the material, they are made of high quality graphite mixed ABS, and this enhances the strength of the car. It is not simply a toy, but a perfect RC vehicle for your entertainment or as a gift. Ready to run out of box!<br /> Highlight Features: <br /> - Full ball bearings throughout whole vehicle <br /> - Multi-link suspension allows for smooth crawling <br /> - Four wheel driving provides tremendous grip for wheels <br /> - Twin vertical plate(TVP) are firmly locked to protect battery plate <br /> - "Truck/Hammer/Wecker"style body <br /> - Alloy lower suspension link bars with captured ends <br /> - 3-Gear centred-mounted transmission <br /> - Solid axle mount provides protection for front/rear shaft <br /> - High precision ESC w/reverse function<br /> Specifications:<br /> - Vehicle Length: 314mm <br /> - Vehicle Width: 175mm <br /> - Vehicle Height: 140mm(Body excluded) <br /> - Wheelbase: 215mm <br /> - Weight: Approx. 850g <br /> - Motor: RC260 <br /> - Gear Ratio: 1: 88(L) <br /> - Wheel Dia.: 98mm <br /> - Wheel Width: 35mm <br /> - Battery: 7.2V 1100mAh <br /> - Steering Angle: 40-50° <br /> - Max. Torque Angle: 90° <br /> - Air Current: About 1A <br /> - Climb Current: About 15A</p>

You can simplify the options completely and same error occurs.

Regards,

James

can you try with this:

go to classes/Products.php

there is a code like:

'description_short' =>    array('type' => self::TYPE_HTML, 'lang' => true, 'validate' => 'isCleanHtml'),

remove the 'validate' => 'isCleanHtml':

'description_short' =>    array('type' => self::TYPE_HTML, 'lang' => true),

and try again and let me know if this will work or not

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, but i allow the iframe and the problem continues... someone can help me?

hello

it's probably because instead of <iframe> you use also other blocked html tags.

can you show what kind of code you're trying to save there?