Stripe validation.php blank

I am having a serious problem.

After PayPal being possibly the most annoying module to get to work, stripe won't work either.

After the customer enters the card information they end up on a blank page , validation.php I think.

The customer gets charged for the item, but a blank page could turn out to be vary confusing.

I am not using ssl. Stripe is the latest version while prestashop is at 1.5.4 I think.

Any one can help.

i turned errors on and this is the error:

Warning: require_once(/home1/egnapp/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/egnapp/public_html/classes/pdf/PDFGenerator.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home1/egnapp/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home1/egnapp/public_html/classes/pdf/PDFGenerator.php on line 28

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I'm getting the same error...

After the customer enters the card information they end up on a blank page , validation.php I think.

The customer gets charged for the item, but a blank page.

I am using ssl. tcpdf.php is there.

Stripe recently had an update on their website  (API Version 2013-10-29 (latest). Could it be that.

I'm not sure what to do. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by unomeman (see edit history)