Sending Invoice PDF to a different e-mail address?

Hello there,

I was wondering if it is possible to automatically send the e-mail that contains the invoice PDF to a different e-mail address from the customers.

In my case, the people who process the invoices are different from the people who run the shop and deal with sending the items.

Thanks for your reply,

I did try out the mail alerts module, but I don't see how can I achieve what I'm looking for.

Out of the box prestashop offers the possiblity to send each costumer an invoice via PDF. I want that these invoices are not send to the costumer but to a different, static e-mail address.

• Like 1

You wrote "the people who process the invoices are different from the people who run the shop" so these people are employees instead of customers, in PrestaShop terms.

PrestaShop send email to the customer after creating of an order and optionaly to an admin or webmaster or accountant via Mail alerts module.

• 3 years later...

So the customers on that special store can order and choose a payment that will send the invoice to the headquarter.

Not all customers can have that option. Some must pay upfront.

So there will be two payment options and with one of them, the invoice will be send to the invoice email address.

That's why we need the extra field of invoice email address. If filled in, the invoice will be send to the headquarter email address.

• 8 months later...

Hello Sandy,

Did you find a solution for your problem ?

I have exactly the same need : the people that do the order on the shop are not the one in charge of the payment, so I need to send the invoice to one email and all the rest (order confirmation, etc..) to the email chosen to create the customer account.

Thanks in advance !

• 1 year later...