Error After Moving To New Server

Hello,

I'm getting the following error at the top of all my pages and I can't get into the Advanced Parameters --> Performance page on my backend. When I click on the link, the page turns white and only the error below shows. What do I need to do to fix this??

Warning: MemcachePool::getextendedstats(): No servers added to memcache connection in /home/incontis/domains/incontishop.com/public_html/classes/cache/CacheMemcache.php on line 50 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/incontis/domains/incontishop.com/public_html/classes/cache/CacheMemcache.php on line 52

Maybe additionally to bellini's solution, also turn off caching in back office ->Advanced Parameters ->performance (almost bottom of page, OR check if your host supports another caching system and change to one of the others: APC/Xcache/(file system)?

N.B. Maybe just ask your host to install the memcache extension :-)

Thanks for the suggestions guys... I disabled cache in the config file and I no longer get the error message. I'm still not able to change the cache property's though in the backend (would like to try some of the other cache systems to see if they work or not). Not sure why but the site is running fast and I'm just going to leave cache off.

Also, memcache is installed on my server. I had my VPS provider install it for me.

I'm now seeing this error message when I'm on the homepage of my BO. It goes away when I go into any of the options. Any ideas on this error too?

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/incontis/domains/incontishop.com/public_html/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/incontis/domains/incontishop.com/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminHomeController.php on line 670

you do not have the permissions to create the file. using FTP, try to create the following file and grant it 755 permissions.

/home/incontis/domains/incontishop.com/public_html/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml

That file already existed but I changed the permissions to 755 and still got that error message. Changed it to 777 and it went away.