Prices only display tax when logged in - I need prices to include tax for visitors too

Hi everyone,

I have a custom store, and while testing on localhost it seems that the prices only display with tax included once you're logged in.

I have just 1 tax rate which I created and I applied the tax rule to all countries.

But when I check out my store all prices display without tax. When I log in then the prices start to include tax.

How do I fix this issue?

Someone please help!!

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

After running Prestashop for just over a month I hadn't noticed that prices were shown with tax when not logged in, and as a visitor.

It was set this way for the visitor group so I changed and it solved it.

But my question has to do with what my visitors saw if they were not in California.

I am in California, and though i didnt want it this way, I did see price with proper tax. My localization is default country USA. My question is if Presta knows if a visitor is in USA but if they were in any other state did they see California tax, or the proper tax of 0% for their state?

I am trying to gauge if they were seeng any tax on the price before I fixed, and now that it is corrected.

Ron