I cant add products to the cart

The problem might be that you have entered http://vericodesign.com instead of http://www.vericodesign.com. I've had this problem with my websites. Try entering your URL with www and see whether your cart is working. If it is, you need to modify your .htaccess file to automatically add www.

i have tried to enter www.vericodesign.com/shop/ and its the same, i can not add anything, strange thing is when i add for second time product everything is working.

Is this a modified theme? If so does the default work? Try changing the re-direct in BO --> Preferences --> Products to go to previous page rather than cart summary? None will fix the problem 100% but maybe narrow down where the problem lays

• 3 months later...

I had the same problem and it seemed like either no one wanted to help or didn't have an answer. I finally got it to work by replacing the cart altogether in mysql and now it it working just fine. Now I will tackle the stupid shipping again, which BTW has NEVER worked, where is the promised USPS mod anyway? If I didn't like this shopping cart so much and didn't have the gazillion hours invested I would just walk-away..............but I LOVE it here.............people lets all work together..........and show everyone that FREE can really be GOOD and not cheap........know what I mean??

• 8 months later...
I had the same problem and it seemed like either no one wanted to help or didn't have an answer. I finally got it to work by replacing the cart altogether in mysql and now it it working just fine. Now I will tackle the stupid shipping again, which BTW has NEVER worked, where is the promised USPS mod anyway? If I didn't like this shopping cart so much and didn't have the gazillion hours invested I would just walk-away..............but I LOVE it here.............people lets all work together..........and show everyone that FREE can really be GOOD and not cheap........know what I mean??

how did you managed to do this? i've updated from 1.1 to 1.3 beta and i get this exact same error, i checked in phpmyadmin and the tables from new PS are the same from the old version. any idea how I can solve this?

cheers

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...