Optimization of e-shop loading speed

Maxflor

Hello, please I have a problem with loading the page - it takes approx. 13 seconds. Don't have any tips on how to speed up loading? We don't know how to do it - whether the modules do it or what ...
In the following line speed test:

https://tools.pingdom.com/#5ece63fcad000000

Thank you all for your advice, I am mainly a designer and not a programmer. But he manages my hosting one known so I would give him the job only he doesn't know what it could be.
Thanks again for your willingness.

8 hours ago, Maxflor said:

Hello, please I have a problem with loading the page - it takes approx. 13 seconds.

Hi there you reach 64 on pagespeed and 77 on tooldom which is not that bad for a shop.

There is a possility to lighten up images, if you don't know how we provide the service.

14 hours ago, Nickz said:

Hi there you reach 64 on pagespeed and 77 on tooldom which is not that bad for a shop.

There is a possility to lighten up images, if you don't know how we provide the service.

Can you please give me a tip on image optimization? We have a lot of product photos - I also tried webP storage but it doesn't want the template to work with the given format.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Maxflor said:

I also tried webP storage but it doesn't want the template to work with the given format.

Don't use webP yet too many browsers won't accept it. For optimization of Images check sizes, look for compression services. Or let us do that.

@Maxflor

You can use condition which other cms used. They point both webp image and also jpg/ png , so depending of the browser support it load images. Normally PrestaShop has no default hook like WordPress to change the image url . To do that you need to modify the template file.

One way is to do by any company service like @Nickz or use any module from PrestaShop addons market place. Which will auto matically compress the image from backend.

Secondly modify the template file , off canvas image will not load . Which will reduce server call and also bandwidth 

Hope it helpful for you

Thank you