All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi. I have updated prestools (Prestashop version: 1.6.1.13. Prestools version 1.34b. Release date: 4-may-2024. PHP version 7.0.33 and MySQL version 10.1.26) I have found that when I try to update the short description (description_short field) there is a limit in the length of the field and I receive a warning and can not update Warning says i.e. : "The description_short field is too long. The length is 2858. The maximum allowed length is 800." With previous version I used to update this field and other fields containing html without that limitation Any suggestion on this? Thanks in advance!
  3. Salve a tutti. Se ho un prodotto con diverse varianti di colore, in fase di stampa dell'ordine vedo sempre l'immagine di copertita e non quella della combinazione selezionata. La descrizione è corretta. In ogni combinazione è impostata la propria immagine. Si può fare qualcosa ^?
  4. Hi, Thanks for you reply. I resolved it by using Recaptcha V2 Best Regards
  5. Today
  6. But that m2 is something totally different. You said you want a dropdown list to let you swith between different products and it's done here:
  7. I'm sorry if I'm slow, but I don't understand from the video how to set this module up. Can someone please explain it to me?
  8. hast du Zugang zum server? Da gibt es logs unter var/log/apache2 oder nginx, im BO hast du Möglichkeiten nach Änderungen zu sehen und so weiter.
  9. thanks for your response Someone suggested that I disable the Prestashop Account module : Problem solved :]]
  10. Perfecto, ya tienes mas tiempo. Piensa bien, el shared hoster esta obligado en actualizar, así debes prepararte. Realmente no solamente tu sino todos aquellos que comparten el gusto de poner todos los huevos en una canasta. Tampoco es un regaño, es la consecuencia de perfeccionar una tienda sin gastar un pensamiento como crecer exponencialmente. You are not alone most people set up their shop, start selling and forget about conquering the world, i.e. like amazon
  11. great! thanks for your work -> seems to work for me 🙏
  12. Hello. I hope you're well. I'm actually trying to override one module inside another. As on the official prestashop documentation, I did the test with the blockreassurance module, making of course an override of the AdminBlockListingController class. I followed exactly the same procedure as in the documentation, putting the file in the directory: /modules/mymodule/override/modules/blockreassurance/controllers/admin/AdminBlockListingController.php. But to my surprise, after installing my module, the copy is not made. I don't know why. But when I override the module's main class (class blockreassurance extends Module), the copy goes through. I don't know why when it comes to controllers, front or back, it doesn't copy to the override folder. here's the link to the docs: https://devdocs.prestashop-project.org/8/modules/concepts/overrides/ I don't really know what's going on. Please help me
  13. You can set specific prices for a product that is based on a whole number of factors (not just customer group) down to an individual customer (see attached image). The issue would be importing them all (I believe you can only import certains types of specific prices with the standard import tools). The query to select the price for the customer shouldn't slow the store down significantly but additional queries will obviously always slow things down to an extent. It wouldn't be impossible to script an import as long as you can create the import files with product id, customer id and the price for that customer.
  14. The second option of the shop fits what we need, the only thing that instead of doing it by m2 would be by kilos. Would it be possible?
  15. As I mentioned, creating customer groups is not a good solution, because every customer would be in a different group.
  16. Hello, thank you for reporting. That issue has been fixed in 1.1.1 version. Version 1.1.1 has been released, changes: fixed checkbox field issue caused by PrestaShop jquery.uniform.js library tag-concierge-gtm-consent-mode-banner-free-1.1.1.zip
  17. Hej, Jak w tytule, swieżo postawiona presta 8.1.5. logowanie do panelu przebiega bez problemu. po kliknieciu na tlumaczenia pojawia sie bialy ekran z bledem 400 bad request. konsola dev tools lapie takie bledy : GET https://mojastrona.pl/admin/index.php/improve/international/translations/settings?_token=1DMHM8PQMYRsiCPgIkwOG2eWjCvnY24Hr7gH7g67HFo 400 (Bad Request) Co może być problemem i jak to naprawic?
  18. Hi, certainly the best solution as you mentioned, should be to create customers groups, with catalog rules.
  19. Downgrade PHP version if you can or upgrade PS, your PS version supports to PHP 7.1 max.
  20. Please indicate versions of PS, PHP and gsitemap module.
  21. @ZHSoft Why should I not use it? I use the Docker environment in this project only for the development of the theme and plug-ins for PrestaShop, the store is set up in the traditional way directly on the server. In the past I used a XAMPP-based environment for these purposes, but it was very problematic, Docker has made my work incredibly smooth (due to, among other things, those advantages of Docker that @Paul C mentioned), so that's why I use it. In general, it turned out that the problem was probably not related to the fact that I am using Docker, here is a quote from another developer who had a similar problem, to my topic about this issue on GitHub: And perhaps this is what happened in my case, some module wasn't installed, or maybe didn't even exist at all in the PrestaShop Docker image I used on the local environment, but by doing a database dump from production store and importing it into the local environment I also dumped the ps_tab table according to which this module exists/is installed, making AdminController induce a redirection loop. The solution to this error seems simple - PrestaShop should check if the modules are present before forcing to use a nonexistent controller. I think you should not worry about my business approach to the project, the topic is about a little bug that is quite specific but real and occurs as we see in PrestaShop.
  22. I found the solution here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/32986 Exactly this post: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/32986#issuecomment-1607898043
  23. Hello, I'm looking for a solution for our eshop. The problem is our company's discount system: we assign a price list to each customer, as a result of that an individual discount is applied to each customer for each product. We have ~1k products, but in the customer price list, the discount is indicated only for a certain number of products (if the product is not in the price list, then the standard price is applied to such products). I think it could be possible to create special prices for products according to the customer, but then there will be a lot of such special price rules for each product. Is there any limit for special price rules number? Won't a large number of special price rules slow down the eshop? It is not possible to divide customers into customer groups and apply discounts accordingly. Maybe someone have encountered a similar problem? Is Prestashop suitable for implementing such a discount system in general? Maybe there are some modules?
  1. Load more activity