Product price list for each customer

Hello,
I'm looking for a solution for our eshop. The problem is our company's discount system: we assign a price list to each customer, as a result of that an individual discount is applied to each customer for each product. We have ~1k products, but in the customer price list, the discount is indicated only for a certain number of products (if the product is not in the price list, then the standard price is applied to such products). I think it could be possible to create special prices for products according to the customer, but then there will be a lot of such special price rules for each product. Is there any limit for special price rules number? Won't a large number of special price rules slow down the eshop?

It is not possible to divide customers into customer groups and apply discounts accordingly.

Maybe someone have encountered a similar problem? Is Prestashop suitable for implementing such a discount system in general? Maybe there are some modules?

You can set specific prices for a product that is based on a whole number of factors (not just customer group) down to an individual customer (see attached image). The issue would be importing them all (I believe you can only import certains types of specific prices with the standard import tools). The query to select the price for the customer shouldn't slow the store down significantly but additional queries will obviously always slow things down to an extent.

It wouldn't be impossible to script an import as long as you can create the import files with product id, customer id and the price for that customer.

specific-price.png

• Like 1