how to add links to footer?

To add CMS links to the footer, go to the configuration page of the "CMS Block v1.1" in the "Front Office Features" section, then tick the CMS pages at the bottom.

To add non-CMS links to the footer, copy modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl to themes//modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl then add the links to the <!-- MODULE Block footer --> section at the bottom of the file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

To add non-CMS links to the footer, copy modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl to themes//modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl then add the links to the <!-- MODULE Block footer --> section at the bottom of the file.

Hello I am trying to get this to work for my shop: Click here

I am using PrestaShop™ 1.4.6.2

And I was wondering if there is supposed to be another directory after themes/?/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl for this to work. I noticed that you have"//" and I was wondering if you forgot the directory in between. I just put mine in themes/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl and it doesn't appear to be working.

I just wanted to add a link back to my main website. I added the following bit of code to blockcms.tpl and was wondering if this was adequate or if I had forgotten something I am not very familiar with php:

<li><href="http://www.eightfoldjewelry.com">Home</a></li>

<!-- MODULE Block footer -->
<ul class="block_various_links" id="block_various_links_footer">
   <li><a href="http://www.eightfoldjewelry.com">Home</a></li>
{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<li class="first_item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('prices-drop.php')}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>{/if}

I appreciate any assistance provided. If there is a better way to achieve this please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread and maybe you guys found the answer, but what Rocky means by this:

"To add non-CMS links to the footer, copy modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl to themes//modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl"

is this

To add non-CMS links to the footer, copy modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl to themes/YOUR_THEME_NAME/modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

Vayu

• 9 months later...

To add CMS links to the footer, go to the configuration page of the "CMS Block v1.1" in the "Front Office Features" section, then tick the CMS pages at the bottom.

themes//modules is this double forwardslash or single?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...