Backend Constantly Logged Out (v1.7.4.2) with CF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly I would avoid any easy Apache modules unless absolutely necessary and just use HTTP headers instead. All these plugins decrease the overall stability if your system.

• 2 years later...

Ran in to this error only way to solve for me was in myphpadmin

Runing Appache on Ubuntu at Digital Ocean with Cloudflare 

Find Table: ps_configuration  > search under Name > PS_COOKIE_CHECKIP Change from 1 to 0 

Could not do in admin, period

• 7 months later...
14 hours ago, DouglasB16 said:

but there isnt a Prefix_COOKIE_CHECKIP option in my prefix_configuration filemanager.

He said in phpmyadmin. That is the interface that lets you work in your database, caution act with care. Export the database first.

Yes Neale, that is what baffles me because when I do get a quick second logged into back office I am able to see all the options to disable but I get kicked out when I try to turn them off. 

I am unsure if files can be hidden within PhpMyAdmin database?.. prestashop was installed via 1-click installation through my godaddy cpanel. 

is there a option I could send you something to see what I am dealing with to give you a better view maybe you can see something that I may be missing.

4 hours ago, DouglasB16 said:

I am unsure if files can be hidden within PhpMyAdmin database?.. prestashop was installed via 1-click installation through my godaddy cpanel.

All data is stored in the database, that is how most CMS and shops work.

44 minutes ago, Nickz said:

All data is stored in the database, that is how most CMS and shops work.

These are all the rows of my ps_configuration table. Can someone please allow me 30 mins of your time and I can provide snapshots of different files that can help you to have a better understanding of what I may be or have done wrong. The only thing I have done was add cloudflare ssl to my godaddy webhost. I have done nothing database wise within presatshop file. Another thing is, I installed prestashop through webhost cpanel and that is where I am left.

pr_configuration.PNG

• 2 years later...
On 5/23/2021 at 10:57 PM, DouglasB16 said:

These are all the rows of my ps_configuration table. Can someone please allow me 30 mins of your time and I can provide snapshots of different files that can help you to have a better understanding of what I may be or have done wrong. The only thing I have done was add cloudflare ssl to my godaddy webhost. I have done nothing database wise within presatshop file. Another thing is, I installed prestashop through webhost cpanel and that is where I am left.

pr_configuration.PNG

I faced a similar problem, and perhaps this could assist someone in the future:
1. Go to phpMyAdmin
2. Click on your PrestaShop database in the left column
3. You'll see a list of tables, click on ps_configuration
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page
5. Find the option labeled "Number of rows" and set it to "500"
6. Go back to the top
7. Look for the "Filter row" section
8. In the "Filter row," type "PS_COOKIE_CHECKIP"
9. Click on "Edit"
10. In the "value" tab, change the number from "1" to "0"