Please review my store

xlucass

• 2 weeks later...
take a look at the attachment. It refers to your security certificate....

Another thing. Would you be interested in exchanging a link for improving SEO? I am trying to exchange links around on my webshop of ties. If you are interested drop me an email at [email protected].

Cheers

Thanks a lot Ale Iotti!
I am trying to solve the problem. Can you try with inspireyourmobile.com?
Sure I would be interested in exchanging but your store is not related to mine so I don't think that would be a good idea for our SEO..

I don't know whats changed but it works 100% now before what i was looking at was a totally broken page. Now looks great hommie! Good job! =)

Tested in IE8, & Chrome

NOTE: I did a search for products in your store and it kept returning nothing! Might want to check that out

Thanks a lot mate! :D

I've checked that with IE9, Chrome and Firefox and works fine, do u mind to try again? :) Try to type in IPHONE and I'm sure you'll see some results.

I'm still trying to improve it, I've changed the color of "add to card" button which makes it more visible.
Shall I add more colors to the store? I could change the other buttons or maybe try something with the font?
Any suggestions really appreciated!

Cheers!

Font looks great, search worked with the term "iphone" and it does really look smooth! However when i was on your site i clicked "view" on a product and got a pop-up window error! It's most likely from a module i too just went through this with my site and found the module that was triggering the error and excluded it from some pages and now no problems. The thing is it could be a module you added, a script or an image if its a module figure out then exclude from https pages. if its an image well a little more complex you might need to type full path or add the "S" in https who knows its not my site but you get the point right? You have a fine shop!

Thanks ruben6. Yes, they are made specially for my store. I have added a temporary favicon.

I think your store looks very nice. I'm not really a fan of dark templates, but your template works well with your product lines. I see your temporary favicon and would like to suggest that consider capturing that really cool circle/swirl just to the left of the "I" in your logo. You may get better branding and a better looking favicon by doing that.

I thought you did a nice job identifying your terms of service, shipping and returns policies. Overall, it's a great looking site.

Lovely looking site.

May i ask how did you complete the moving banner?

was it a module and if so, which one?

If not, please explain

many thanks!

Thank you!

It's a custom made module :)
But I think I saw similar one but can’t remember where was it.
I think it might be here:
http://www.freeprestashopmodules.com
http://www.ecartservice.net/free-prestashop-modules

Cheers!

Font looks great, search worked with the term "iphone" and it does really look smooth! However when i was on your site i clicked "view" on a product and got a pop-up window error! It's most likely from a module i too just went through this with my site and found the module that was triggering the error and excluded it from some pages and now no problems. The thing is it could be a module you added, a script or an image if its a module figure out then exclude from https pages. if its an image well a little more complex you might need to type full path or add the "S" in https who knows its not my site but you get the point right? You have a fine shop!

Many thanks TJG! But I'm still not happy, still I think I need to change something. Every day new idea :)
Do you mind to try to buy something (don't pay, just test it :) ) and let me know if it's easy enough?
I've tested it with Chrome, IE9 and Firefox and didn't get any errors.. What browser do you use?

Thanks ruben6. Yes, they are made specially for my store. I have added a temporary favicon.

I think your store looks very nice. I'm not really a fan of dark templates, but your template works well with your product lines. I see your temporary favicon and would like to suggest that consider capturing that really cool circle/swirl just to the left of the "I" in your logo. You may get better branding and a better looking favicon by doing that.

I thought you did a nice job identifying your terms of service, shipping and returns policies. Overall, it's a great looking site.

Thank you curtdonohue.
I've tried to use that circle in favicon but it was almost invisible but I'll try again, maybe I'll modify it a bit.
What do you think about the buttons? I saw your post about green buttons and I think it's actually a good idea :)

Thank you curtdonohue.
I've tried to use that circle in favicon but it was almost invisible but I'll try again, maybe I'll modify it a bit.
What do you think about the buttons? I saw your post about green buttons and I think it's actually a good idea :)

I'm glad you offset your button color. I think it is very important to do so since it acts as an obvious call to action as compared to the other non-green buttons.

I also found one of your video demonstrations. At first I wasn't sure what to think about it because I generally like to hear people speaking and describing their product versus a video without voice. I think it is good, though, because your buyer base will be very international and not necessary speak your language. I do like the video and might try out something like that myself.

How did you try to create your favicon that it showed up almost invisible?

Lovely looking site.

If not, please explain

many thanks!

Thank you!

Cheers!

Brilliant! thanks for letting me know.

Is it a simple module where you upload the pictures and it does everything else for you ? or do you have to work with the codes etc?

thanks

Great looking site.

What's your reason for SSL on every page? It slows down the site and speed = sales. On top of that I've never visited a site that would always be https, apart from banks.

Thanks mate, it's because there was a problem with security, Ale Iotti said that my store was suspicious or something like that, you can see his post on the first page. There are many stores that are using SSL, not only banks, and I think it's good to have safe store :)

Thank you curtdonohue.

I'm glad you offset your button color. I think it is very important to do so since it acts as an obvious call to action as compared to the other non-green buttons.

I also found one of your video demonstrations. At first I wasn't sure what to think about it because I generally like to hear people speaking and describing their product versus a video without voice. I think it is good, though, because your buyer base will be very international and not necessary speak your language. I do like the video and might try out something like that myself.

I agree, it's always better to hear poeople explaining and describing their products but I don't think my voice would be good for that :)
I've changed my favico, please have a look, I think it's because of the shape of that circle...

Lovely looking site.

If not, please explain

many thanks!

Thank you!

Cheers!

Brilliant! thanks for letting me know.

Is it a simple module where you upload the pictures and it does everything else for you ? or do you have to work with the codes etc?

thanks

You are welcome!

Yes, it's a simple module, all u need to do is just upload the pictures. you don't have to work with the codes.

What do you do to uplaod the pictures sir?

I see that in the module folder is a folder called slides and in there is 1 to 5 slides.
Do you simple swap these for the ones you want?

Can you add more than five?

And last of all, how did you get your slideshow to extend across the entire page? did you simply increase the page size and it resized automatically or did you have to adjust the code?

thanks! :)

I see that in the module folder is a folder called slides and in there is 1 to 5 slides.

And last of all, how did you get your slideshow to extend across the entire page? did you simply increase the page size and it resized automatically or did you have to adjust the code?

I just upload them through the panel and sure I can add more than five.
I had to adjust the code, like I said before, it's custom made slideshow :)
Did you check the addresses I gave you? found anything interesting?

Your are using OSC as your shopping engine, but asking what you think on Prestashop forums?

atlee, pardon?

Well the thread said please give feedback on my site but this site is a OSC Gold driven site but this thread is inside a Prestashop forum, Just not sure how or why, Give feedback for OSC Gold or is this forum a feedback for Prestashop sites?

Your are using OSC as your shopping engine, but asking what you think on Prestashop forums?

atlee, yes, I've been using many shopping engines including OpenCart (like you) and osc commerce and now I've decided to try prestashop. Accusing me that I use something different wasn't nice.
Why would I ask for advice on this forum if I was using different engine?

Nice Website, I like the style and the layout fits well the products you want to sell.
But have seen a security warning "bug" when I visited the page
https://iymstore.com/chroma-case-for-iphone-3g-3gs-p-38.html
By clicking to the home page. This is an HTTPS page and apparently some content cause the problem. I don't think you need to put the product pages under https.

37691_Xj6VJEUsqG31xMj15ufV_t

Nice Website, I like the style and the layout fits well the products you want to sell.
By clicking to the home page. This is an HTTPS page and apparently some content cause the problem. I don't think you need to put the product pages under https.

Thanks a lot tutkusepeti !
I'll check it and will try to fix it.

Cheers ;)

Thank you curtdonohue.

I agree, it's always better to hear poeople explaining and describing their products but I don't think my voice would be good for that :)
I've changed my favico, please have a look, I think it's because of the shape of that circle...

Hmm, I would still work on the favicon a bit. It looks like a purple doughnut now. That might be the best you can do with just 16x16 pixels to work with. It is better than the previous favicon, though. I would keep searching for a way to get something like your "swirl." It is very cool. You may have to create it manually versus using a favicon generator to shrink a larger image.

• 2 weeks later...

Now should be ok :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...